Post Thanks / Like

shiraz blast

looks like a car bomb that went off in the parking lot of a hyper market
    at 1am.it is not confirmed yet but most likely that's the cause.probably
    a warning considering the time and since it only injured 37 people mostly
    lightly.

https://www.rt.com/news/390685-iran-...-mall-injured/

Post Thanks / Like
    I see the religion of tolerance and peace, strikes again. Before someone like caught General P says, "Did you ever read the Qur'an or did you have your daddy read it to you? You realize there are over 109 violent passages and they wrote the Qur'an in ENGLISH. Quran (3:56) - "As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help." Caveat: Since, I grew up in the West to Secular parents, I am anti organized religion, not just Islam.
    Thank you Playboy: at least you cited R.T, and a Farsi article so I can respond, ONCE. = I put that up there: before someone tries to spin this and say, "They are not a true representative of their faith." I tried to remain topical, and waited 15 minutes, before posting. Tasliat(spelling) to the victims and their families, I hope they catch those animals responsible, and bring them to justice.
    http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pa.../violence.aspx
    Last edited by TeamMeli; 03-06-2017 at 08:10 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Playboy View Post
    looks like a car bomb that went off in the parking lot of a hyper market
    at 1am.it is not confirmed yet but most likely that's the cause.probably
    a warning considering the time and since it only injured 37 people mostly
    lightly.

https://www.rt.com/news/390685-iran-...-mall-injured/
    علت انفجار ترکیدن لوله گاز و نشر گاز درانبار بوده
    این
    team meli
    دهن ما رو سرویس کرده هر تریدی که باز میکنم امده و نوشته من این را بلوک کردم و نمی دانم بهم توهین کرد و چه و چه
    بابا یکی به این بگه همچین چیزی نبوده
    همه فهمیدن که من رو بلوک کرده و حتما جریان را توی همه سایت های ایرانی و خارجی نوشته
    می ترسم بره به سازمان ملل شکایت کنه

4. Likes kasra1930 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    GP don't be a coward, respond in English you know I can't read Farsi yet you respond any, this is why I blocked you and you insulted me the other day? You want me to insult you in Russian so you do not know what I am saying? Remember when you said, "Did your dad read the Qu'ran to you?" You realize the Qu'ran is written in English yes? I know what you are doing General, you are trying to BAIT Me so I respond and get banned, I am not falling for it, posted that in Russian so you know how it feels when you can't respond. You really are a piece of work but I will bring this back on topic. This is ISLAM for better or worse, deal with IT. I WILL no longer respond to your FARSI insults. In USA we call this an ad homenim attack, rather than debate the person, insult them or speak in a language they do not know how to read. [U]STAY TOPICAL TALK ABOUT THE SHIRAZ BLAST NOT ME DUDE[, MODS and ADMIN do you see my point now? /U]http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7770536.html^^^^THIS ,as in NOT ME. I will bring this to the attention of the proper people and FYI, I am going to be on restriction soon anyways, limited to 5 ponits. Stop ZOOMING in on ME that is my last request now you know why I blocked you "General."This will be my last post ever to you so please don't bring my name up again, my final request to you.
    Last edited by TeamMeli; 04-06-2017 at 06:28 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamMeli View Post
    I see the religion of tolerance and peace, strikes again. Before someone like caught General P says, "Did you ever read the Qur'an or did you have your daddy read it to you? You realize there are over 109 violent passages and they wrote the Qur'an in ENGLISH. Quran (3:56) - "As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help." Caveat: Since, I grew up in the West to Secular parents, I am anti organized religion, not just Islam.
    Thank you Playboy: at least you cited R.T, and a Farsi article so I can respond, ONCE. = I put that up there: before someone tries to spin this and say, "They are not a true representative of their faith." I tried to remain topical, and waited 15 minutes, before posting. Tasliat(spelling) to the victims and their families, I hope they catch those animals responsible, and bring them to justice.
    http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pa.../violence.aspx
    i am anti islam. i don't care about other organized religions ...

i am anti fucking islam. mohamed was a savage, ali was a cunt and ghoran is not worth writing on an asswipe.

sunnis are fucking cunts. shiites are fucking worse than them. and the rest of sects mushrooming out of this evil human invention are also full of shit. they are all fucking hypocrites and their followers are generally fucking assholes.

many examples in this forum proving my point.
    holiness is in the right action not in god .

7. Likes TeamMeli, lordofmordor liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by keyvan_pars View Post
    i am anti islam. i don't care about other organized religions ...

i am anti fucking islam. mohamed was a savage, ali was a cunt and ghoran is not worth writing on an asswipe.

sunnis are fucking cunts. shiites are fucking worse than them. and the rest of sects mushrooming out of this evil human invention are also full of shit. they are all fucking hypocrites and their followers are generally fucking assholes.

many examples in this forum proving my point.
    I know enough about Islam: When Mohammad "consummated" his marriage with Aiesha, she was 9 years old. Islam has over 100 violent passages and I cited my sources HERE. Enough about me let's discuss the religion of "tolerance and peace,"he religion that beheads you if you are: gay, convert, Christian etc. Of course to be fair, I am anti organized religion but at least Christianity and Judaism do not promote KILLING innocent people. If someone wants to bring up the Crusades, that happened in 1095-1291 AD. Let's stay topical and SOMEONE: Pease tell Timsar agah, I dot not wish to engage with him because he likes to play the role of the victim and turn the topic about me. I won't fall for the bait.Let's discuss the Shiraz blast Anyways again this is not about me TASLIAT TO THE VICTIMS, my deepest condolences and sympathies. Any NEWS or updates did they catch the animals yet? I hope they(I.R) hangs them. I know they are part of the problem but they are the only ones who can do something. ANOTHER terrorist attack in London,
    just happened today. Most likely it is terrorist. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017...hing-know-far/
    Last edited by TeamMeli; 04-06-2017 at 06:53 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    GP don't be a coward, respond in English you know I can't read Farsi yet you respond any, this is why I blocked you and you insulted me the other day? You want me to insult you in Russian so you do not know what I am saying? Remember when you said, "Did your dad read the Qu'ran to you?" You realize the Qu'ran is written in English yes? I know what you are doing General, you are trying to BAIT Me so I respond and get banned, I am not falling for it, posted that in Russian so you know how it feels when you can't respond. You really are a piece of work but I will bring this back on topic. This is ISLAM for better or worse, deal with IT. I WILL no longer respond to your FARSI insults. In USA we call this an ad homenim attack, rather than debate the person, insult them or speak in a language they do not know how to read. [U]STAY TOPICAL TALK ABOUT THE SHIRAZ BLAST NOT ME DUDE[, MODS and ADMIN do you see my point now? /U]http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7770536.html^^^^THIS ,as in NOT ME. I will bring this to the attention of the proper people and FYI, I am going to be on restriction soon anyways, limited to 5 ponits. Stop ZOOMING in on ME that is my last request now you know why I blocked you "General."This will be my last post ever to you so please don't bring my name up again, my final request to you.
    TM JAN
    I did not insulted you
    I told you you DONT know what you talking about when u discussing with me about quran
    You even told your dad read it for you !!!
    Im sure you and your dad knowledge about quran is as much as my knowledge about shakespeare or english Literature
    if not worse !
    Almost no one here have good knowledge about quran and islam
    You hearing something from here and there and you believe it like AISHA was 9 years old for example
    They cheating you because you want to !
    You hear something and then without real searching it will be the FACT for you
    I see that is so sad
    I really wish someone with good quranic islamic knowledge discussing me
    But NO ONE here

Post Thanks / Like
    GP jan I NEVER told you my dad said he read the Qur'an check this source. If you have information I am willing to READ It but please do not say that I said my dad read it to me. I can read and they have verses this is from MUSLIM.org so it must be legit. Thank you for at least responding to me in English, that is why I said GP JAN, for the first time.

ISP FRIENDS: I think for the good of the group, I am going to take a long extended LEAVE from ISP. Let's just say I have other big tasks at hand, and I need to focus. I took you off the ignore list. I think it is good for the group, I do not want to wear out my welcome but after I cite this source we should go back to the topic. GP jan: no hard feelings you were raised in the M.E I was raised in the west, we just think differently but I read the Qur'an at least in English. Feel free to PM me and I will respond privately. Now let's get back on topiGeneral jan?
    http://www.muslim.org/islam/aisha-age.htmAge of Aisha at time of marriage with Holy Prophet Muhammad

It is believed on the authority of some Hadith reports that the marriage ceremony (known as nikah, amounting to betrothal) of Aisha with the Holy Prophet Muhammad took place when she was six years of age, and that she joined the Holy Prophet as his wife three years later at the age of nine. We quote below from two such reports in Bukhari.

“It is reported from Aisha that she said: The Prophet entered into marriage with me when I was a girl of six … and at the time [of joining his household] I was a girl of nine years of age.

“Khadija died three years before the Prophet departed to Medina. He stayed [alone] for two years or so. He married Aisha when she was a girl of six years of age, and he consummated that marriage when she was nine years old.” [3]

The topic is about the SHIRAZ blast, my condolences and prayers before I sign off. Everyone, take care of yourselves, I will post periodically but not all the time.
    Last edited by TeamMeli; 04-06-2017 at 08:52 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    for us to be talking about some bedu female which prior to mohamad becoming her business partner was owner of businesses probably some establishment where women could offer anatomy to apes (chador nesheen animals), shows how fucked up iranians are.

we waste billions of dollars hundred of years and resources performing Ashura and Tasooa. karbala was all bullshit from start to beginning. all fucking stories.

all fucking lies.

mohamad was a cunt goat herder and his cousin was a kos kesh e adam kosh.

they kept briganding caravans and getting fucked in the ass till they finally got one (nakhleh) and that was the start of islam. rape, pillage, theft and brigandage.
    same with those christian idiots and the rest of the side effect clans ...

jews are the smartest ones because they have integrated religion, race, business, blood into something that runs the whole universe.

12. Likes TeamMeli liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^^Fair point Keyvan Pars jan and this si why Iran is such a backwards nation today. Say what you want about the Shah and I will agree with you but at least Iran was not a backwards society back then. Today, we practice Ashura and have little kids whip themselves and spill their blood. Why do you ask? Over some Imam Hossein who wold have died of natural causes anywas. Of course when you mix in thelogy with government, this is what happens. To be fair: The USA has it's fair share of problems. We say Separation of Church and State in our Constitution. IF that were true then why do Churches receive tax exemption status. Keep in mind, the USA is a developed nation and supposedly progressive. I will still take USA over I.R. Iran, even with TRUMP, any day of the week. I feel bad for those who grew up in this environment, even those who were able to leave to the west, such as progressive people like yourself. You had to decondition, deprogram ie de Pavlov yourself from conditioning by the IR. Every time you hear that bell, your mouth probably still salivates a bit, using a psychological analogy here, study Pavlov and the Dog, salvation and bell test if you are unfamiliar with the study. Sadly, I see NO hope for Iran, unless there is a regime change. Since that is not going to happen for a while, I am not too optomistic.

14. Likes Arash_Tombangir, lordofmordor liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^^Fair point Keyvan Pars jan and this si why Iran is such a backwards nation today. Say what you want about the Shah and I will agree with you but at least Iran was not a backwards society back then. Today, we practice Ashura and have little kids whip themselves and spill their blood. Why do you ask? Over some Imam Hossein who wold have died of natural causes anywas. Of course when you mix in thelogy with government, this is what happens. To be fair: The USA has it's fair share of problems. We say Separation of Church and State in our Constitution. IF that were true then why do Churches receive tax exemption status. Keep in mind, the USA is a developed nation and supposedly progressive. I will still take USA over I.R. Iran, even with TRUMP, any day of the week. I feel bad for those who grew up in this environment, even those who were able to leave to the west, such as progressive people like yourself. You had to decondition, deprogram ie de Pavlov yourself from conditioning by the IR. Every time you hear that bell, your mouth probably still salivates a bit, using a psychological analogy here, study Pavlov and the Dog, salvation and bell test if you are unfamiliar with the study. Sadly, I see NO hope for Iran, unless there is a regime change. Since that is not going to happen for a while, I am not too optomistic.
    That's what I always said baby, USA über Alles.
    Now, this is unprecedented and inhumane to put you in quarantine once again. You need to calm down.
    That was funny, right after the Fussball-game Monteneg V Irn (it ended 1-2 not 4-1 ) my girl put me in quarantine too, she said enough is enough, no more sport watching for you, we need some quality-time we too. I hope you having some quality-time while in quarantine.

Post Thanks / Like
    GP jan I NEVER told you my dad said he read the Qur'an check this source. If you have information I am willing to READ It but please do not say that I said my dad read it to me. I can read and they have verses this is from MUSLIM.org so it must be legit. Thank you for at least responding to me in English, that is why I said GP JAN, for the first time.

ISP FRIENDS: I think for the good of the group, I am going to take a long extended LEAVE from ISP. Let's just say I have other big tasks at hand, and I need to focus. I took you off the ignore list. I think it is good for the group, I do not want to wear out my welcome but after I cite this source we should go back to the topic. GP jan: no hard feelings you were raised in the M.E I was raised in the west, we just think differently but I read the Qur'an at least in English. Feel free to PM me and I will respond privately. Now let's get back on topiGeneral jan?
    http://www.muslim.org/islam/aisha-age.htmAge of Aisha at time of marriage with Holy Prophet Muhammad

It is believed on the authority of some Hadith reports that the marriage ceremony (known as nikah, amounting to betrothal) of Aisha with the Holy Prophet Muhammad took place when she was six years of age, and that she joined the Holy Prophet as his wife three years later at the age of nine. We quote below from two such reports in Bukhari.

“It is reported from Aisha that she said: The Prophet entered into marriage with me when I was a girl of six … and at the time [of joining his household] I was a girl of nine years of age.

“Khadija died three years before the Prophet departed to Medina. He stayed [alone] for two years or so. He married Aisha when she was a girl of six years of age, and he consummated that marriage when she was nine years old.” [3]

The topic is about the SHIRAZ blast, my condolences and prayers before I sign off. Everyone, take care of yourselves, I will post periodically but not all the time.
    Tnx TM JAN
    And im really sorry for misunderstand about your post
    About AISHA AGE
    The only source is SAHEHE BOKHARY صحیح البخاری and one quotation from aisha in that book (only one)
    She tells she was 9 years old
    But in the same book SAHEHE BOKHARY again she (aisha ) saying she was atleast 5 years when prophet mohamad Was 40 years old before he became prophet !
    that mean she was atleast 18
    again she said in the same book (صحيح البخاري) her sister ASMA is older than she more than 10 years
    When aisha married prophet mohamd ASMA was atleast 28 or 29 years !! that mean she was atleast 19
    THERE ARE MANY RESORCES THAT SAID ASMA WAS 10 YEARS OLDER THAN AISHA
    Than she said when QURAN revealed SORAT ALQAMAR سورة القمر she was teenager ! sorat alqamar revealed
    five years before HEJAH that mean she was alteast 20 years old !!!
    Also do you know AISHA was married before she marry prophet mohamad?!
    No one i mean NO ONE ecxept aishaa said that she was 9 years old when she married
    And the only time she said she was 9 and like i told you her antithesis in the same book about her AGE
    Its like i tell you
    I was 9 years old when revolution happend in iran 1979
    Then in other place i tell you i was an OFFICER BEFORE revolution
    Then other sources tell you that im younger than BEHROS VOSOQI بهروز وثوقی Iranian actor only 10 years
    And we know he was 31 years when revolution happened
    And i tell you again i was a child when Prime Minister mohamad mosadeq was in power !
    So this is exactly the story of AISHA AGE in all resources
    I personally think she was lying she told that HADITH when she was more than 60 years old !
    Like all females try to cheat about her age and make her self like she was little sweet heart to prophet
    Now you can decide which part of her Hdith is more rational to believe

Post Thanks / Like
    i think the explosion might have been caused by over consumption of aab goosht.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by General Parsaian View Post
    Tnx TM JAN
    And im really sorry for misunderstand about your post
    About AISHA AGE
    The only source is SAHEHE BOKHARY صحیح البخاری and one quotation from aisha in that book (only one)
    She tells she was 9 years old
    But in the same book SAHEHE BOKHARY again she (aisha ) saying she was atleast 5 years when prophet mohamad Was 40 years old before he became prophet !
    that mean she was atleast 18
    again she said in the same book (صحيح البخاري) her sister ASMA is older than she more than 10 years
    When aisha married prophet mohamd ASMA was atleast 28 or 29 years !! that mean she was atleast 19
    THERE ARE MANY RESORCES THAT SAID ASMA WAS 10 YEARS OLDER THAN AISHA
    Than she said when QURAN revealed SORAT ALQAMAR سورة القمر she was teenager ! sorat alqamar revealed
    five years before HEJAH that mean she was alteast 20 years old !!!
    Also do you know AISHA was married before she marry prophet mohamad?!
    No one i mean NO ONE ecxept aishaa said that she was 9 years old when she married
    And the only time she said she was 9 and like i told you her antithesis in the same book about her AGE
    Its like i tell you
    I was 9 years old when revolution happend in iran 1979
    Then in other place i tell you i was an OFFICER BEFORE revolution
    Then other sources tell you that im younger than BEHROS VOSOQI بهروز وثوقی Iranian actor only 10 years
    And we know he was 31 years when revolution happened
    And i tell you again i was a child when Prime Minister mohamad mosadeq was in power !
    So this is exactly the story of AISHA AGE in all resources
    I personally think she was lying she told that HADITH when she was more than 60 years old !
    Like all females try to cheat about her age and make her self like she was little sweet heart to prophet
    Now you can decide which part of her Hdith is more rational to believe
    We have been through this a number of times. There are a number of references (the same references all akhunds use for their stories) that say she was 6 when they married, and Mohammad consummated the marriage when she was 9. Now, GP has to do some gymnastics to say that she was 18. Even after all that, GP is OK when the best human being ever (according to GP) in his 50's married an 18 year old. This is BS. Not sure why he could not wait to go to heaven and get all those beautiful women and had the urge to marry an 18 year old. Religion makes you stupid.

Post Thanks / Like
    mohamad was an arab cunt. Ali was a piece of crap that would do anything for a small payment.

cock suckers in lebanon invented shit- religion to get more money from idiots. All akhounds (every single one) have followed in footsteps of those arab cock suckers.
    i can only find a good use for an akhound, to use his fucking head for target practice.

now go have millions of pages of fucking discussions with references to bokhari, shoofazh, hair dryer, oven, kebrit ...

if i was able to i would shoot all those fuckers like dogs. i would flatten every mosque in iran, including the tourist sites and make public libraries and toilets out of them.