Page 41 of 43 FirstFirst ... 31323334353637383940414243 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by houmanbahal View Post
    Coutinho will most likely win 2 trophies in less than 5 months!!! looool
    he would have won jack shit for rest of his life if he stayed at Liverpool.. best move of his life!
    same for Valvarde and many others. you want trophies ? then go where Messi and Co are . I wonder what Enrique would win out of barca and This is why Pep is the king !!!!
    Last edited by houmanbahal; 12-01-2018 at 04:04 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

houmanbahal is offline Streaming/Media Team
    ISP Managers Team
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Madrid View Post
    same for Valvarde and many others. you want trophies ? then go where Messi and Co are . I wonder what Enrique would win out of barca and This is why Pep is the king !!!!
    Well hold your horses man!! Let see if Pep can win the CL outside of Barcelona. Remember he only won couple of German league titles, all domestic nothing outside of Germany!! Once he does that then yeah you can call him KING!! As of right now the only KING is and was SAF!!! Pep can become him but let see if he can do it!!!
    6 -0 Yadet Nareeee
    .سوبله چوبله شش تای شد
    Emperator Hich Vaght Yadet Nareeeee
    10 Daghighe, 10 Nafare, 3ta Goal Hich Vaght Yadet Nare
    Sarvar Man. United

Post Thanks / Like
    Well hold your horses man!! Let see if Pep can win the CL outside of Barcelona. Remember he only won couple of German league titles, all domestic nothing outside of Germany!! Once he does that then yeah you can call him KING!! As of right now the only KING is and was SAF!!! Pep can become him but let see if he can do it!!!
    I like SAF, but why you think he is king and Pep is not ?
    Don't pray in my school, and I won't think in your church
    Captain, thank you, thank you very much for all these passionate years you have given to your Real Madrid to my Real Madrid. I will not forget you because, among other reasons, I do not want to forget you. No matter where you go know that I love you , Real Madrid loves you. HALA MADRID
    Some find their Mecca in Saudi Arabia, Some in Palestine and some in Vatican, I find mine in Madrid and I call it “The Estadio Santiago Bernabéu”

ISP Managers Team
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooya View Post
    I like SAF, but why you think he is king and Pep is not ?
    He is just not what SAF was, end of story!! maybe he can achieve or bypass him when he retires but right now, come on back. You can't even put them in same sentence. what SAF did at United for 25 plus years was unbelievable!!
    6 -0 Yadet Nareeee
    .سوبله چوبله شش تای شد
    Sarvar Man. United

Post Thanks / Like
    Chi migin shomaha?

When did Fariborz say "Pep is king"? He mean Pep is considered king mainly thanks to what Messi did for him (which may have some merit, but totally irrelevant)

Why was Alex Ferguson even mentioned?! The guy kept a single club at top level for over 20 years which is simply amazing. That's not what Pep Guardiola is known for though. Pep has already changed clubs 3 times. He will never stay anywhere long enough to compete with Ferguson.

Post Thanks / Like
    He is just not what SAF was, end of story!! maybe he can achieve or bypass him when he retires but right now, come on back. You can't even put them in same sentence. what SAF did at United for 25 plus years was unbelievable!!
    What I dont get is, you dont wanna give Pep credit because he only achieved success with "one" club, but then say SAF is king, didnt he also achieve only with one club ?
    Captain, thank you, thank you very much for all these passionate years you have given to your Real Madrid to my Real Madrid. I will not forget you because, among other reasons, I do not want to forget you. No matter where you go know that I love you , Real Madrid loves you. HALA MADRID
    Some find their Mecca in Saudi Arabia, Some in Palestine and some in Vatican, I find mine in Madrid and I call it “The Estadio Santiago Bernabéu”

Post Thanks / Like
    King in the sense of philosophy and the way he thinks football. Nowadays no one stays at a top club that long. Wenger must be the last in that generation which is stupid if you ask me. Pep get the clubs going , He pushes everyone to get better and harmonize them like a bot and that's what makes him different

9. Likes Mahdi liked this post
    ISP Managers Team
    Post Thanks / Like
    loooool. tasliat dobare sookhiii!!!
    6 -0 Yadet Nareeee
    .سوبله چوبله شش تای شد
    Sarvar Man. United

Post Thanks / Like
    Last season No one believed me when I said we did it because of the great bench . I have a feeling ZZ will lose the dressing room sooner or later. Finishing the season empty handed is something finishing out of CL zone is just death ..

football is cruel

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Madrid View Post
    Last season No one believed me when I said we did it because of the great bench . I have a feeling ZZ will lose the dressing room sooner or later. Finishing the season empty handed is something finishing out of CL zone is just death ..

football is cruel
    Not having a strong bench could explain losing the league but it doesn’t explain being humiliated by aljazeera and losing to no names and new comers. This is purely related to having no game plan and the shitty shape of our forwards especially CR.

So me being worried about CL spot was not exaggeration after all!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by saeed agha View Post
    Not having a strong bench could explain losing the league but it doesn’t explain being humiliated by aljazeera and losing to no names and new comers. This is purely related to having no game plan and the shitty shape of our forwards especially CR.

So me being worried about CL spot was not exaggeration after all!!
    Was not an exaggeration. almost happened to us with Queiroz in charge. Weather KB was in form or not the problem was not him. the team is disjointed.
    I hope ZZ stays and rectify the issue . Copa and making it to Cl must be the goal.

btw, Dani Ceballos wants to go back to Betis

Post Thanks / Like
    I also agree with Saeed here, strong bench wins you title, no question, but doesnt explain the form we are in now vs teams like CELTA and Numencia !

we cant finish, we should put the games behind us first half, just like Barca, but we fail.

Ceballos going to betis, do you blame him ????

Btw, i dont get ZZ subs today as well, why did he pull out Bale and kept CR ? if anything i would do the reverse ...

Post Thanks / Like
    Madrid and United will advance to CL final

Post Thanks / Like
    At this point, Khosro Heydari can be Madrid's savior. The number of crosses is unreal! LOL! It's like they're trying to mimic 1950s English football

Don't worry. These things happen. Usually for a short period. Madrid will bounce and I won't be surprised if they actually win CL. That's usually how things pan out when Madrid go through a shit period.

17. Likes Payandeh Iran liked this post