Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 14151617181920212223242526 LastLast
Results 346 to 360 of 382
  1. #346
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2,492
    Post Thanks / Like
    i told you ronaldo won't be in madrid for much longer.
    and (real - ronadlo) is just an ordinary team with a big
    payroll.

  2. #347
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada
    Posts
    32,769
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Playboy View Post
    i told you ronaldo won't be in madrid for much longer.
    and (real - ronadlo) is just an ordinary team with a big
    payroll.
    you also went missing when i asked you for stats !!!

    Please tell me how many games Real played with CR this year, how many won, how many lost, and same info on games WITHOUT CR , then tell me how you come into conclusion that Real - Ronaldo = ordinary team ?

    Thank you,
    Don't pray in my school, and I won't think in your church
    Captain, thank you, thank you very much for all these passionate years you have given to your Real Madrid to my Real Madrid. I will not forget you because, among other reasons, I do not want to forget you. No matter where you go know that I love you , Real Madrid loves you. HALA MADRID
    Some find their Mecca in Saudi Arabia, Some in Palestine and some in Vatican, I find mine in Madrid and I call it “The Estadio Santiago Bernabéu”

  3. #348
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2,492
    Post Thanks / Like
    i don't have time to chase stats and in soccer stats mean a lot
    less than any other sports as it's a very fluid game.
    but i can tell you that ronaldo not starting the season set the
    tone for real's entire season.and once you start slow out of the
    gate it's hard to find the motivation to chase the leaders.most
    of the players been there and done that already so it's hard to
    get motivated about going anywhere now.

  4. #349
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada
    Posts
    32,769
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Playboy View Post
    i don't have time to chase stats and in soccer stats mean a lot
    less than any other sports as it's a very fluid game.
    but i can tell you that ronaldo not starting the season set the
    tone for real's entire season.and once you start slow out of the
    gate it's hard to find the motivation to chase the leaders.most
    of the players been there and done that already so it's hard to
    get motivated about going anywhere now.
    since you are so busy, i tell you, Real did NOT lose a single game when Ronaldo was away ! so again not sure how that means we started the year slow ?
    next, so the issue is Ronaldo or lack of motivation? one day you say its Ronaldo, next you say its lack of motivation, is Real not performing well because of lack of motivatio since they won it all the past 2 years, or they are not performing well because of CR is not playing well?
    lack of motivation , possible, but Real losing because they didnt have CR , well , they started losing when CR came back, so sorry, doesnt make sense there.
    Don't pray in my school, and I won't think in your church
    Captain, thank you, thank you very much for all these passionate years you have given to your Real Madrid to my Real Madrid. I will not forget you because, among other reasons, I do not want to forget you. No matter where you go know that I love you , Real Madrid loves you. HALA MADRID
    Some find their Mecca in Saudi Arabia, Some in Palestine and some in Vatican, I find mine in Madrid and I call it “The Estadio Santiago Bernabéu”

  5. #350
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Behind the Gates of Bernabeu
    Posts
    42,504
    Post Thanks / Like
    This season, Ernesto Valverde's Barcelona have already shown signs that they aren't quite at their best when performing away from the Camp Nou.The team are living through Lionel Messi and the day that the Argentine can't solve their problems, it leads to an unknown for them.It is a worrying one too as Luis Suarez simply does not look like himself this season, with just three goals and only one of them proving a pivotal one, away to Atletico Madrid.He is stuck in a rut and Valverde does not know how to tackle the problem - but it isn't the only issue.The midfield have not been generating the kind of attacking game that is required, all the more so when Andres Iniesta is absent.Paulinho demonstrated on Tuesday what many feared, that in a creative sense, he may not be exactly what is needed because although he gives bite and goals, in terms of probing passes he provides little.Gerard Deulofeu is also a mystery as there are days when he will appear and then others when he doesn't even get off the bench.Denis Suarez gave one terrific pass to his namesake in Greece but provided little else on the night.Away from home, Barcelona are not lethal but the results have covered up numerous concerning stats: that Messi has scored in just two starts, that two games have been opened up by own goals and that Marc-Andre ter Stegen has been key on more than one occasion.Analysis can't be based solely on victories and the Blaugrana had been living on their results.The result in Athens was a warning to Barcelona and may be the best thing for the Catalans.

    .
    .If Messi is struggling, this Barcelona side could be in trouble
    .
    .
    .

  6. Likes brando liked this post
  7. #351
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada
    Posts
    32,769
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good win for Madrid

    --- Benzema is pure GARBAGE, really dont understand why he plays game after game ... bench him, maybe he needs a shock ?

    --- CR, very nice assist to Isco, other than that, very poor game , I still dont understand why he keeps taking Free Kicks ??????
    Don't pray in my school, and I won't think in your church
    Captain, thank you, thank you very much for all these passionate years you have given to your Real Madrid to my Real Madrid. I will not forget you because, among other reasons, I do not want to forget you. No matter where you go know that I love you , Real Madrid loves you. HALA MADRID
    Some find their Mecca in Saudi Arabia, Some in Palestine and some in Vatican, I find mine in Madrid and I call it “The Estadio Santiago Bernabéu”

  8. #352
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    DarvAze DoolAb
    Posts
    36,932
    Post Thanks / Like
    That goal by Asensio was very nice. Maybe a bit lucky but damn son! Nice hit!


  9. #353
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    UAE
    Posts
    2,800
    Post Thanks / Like
    Probably the best league game from Real this year. Very few mistakes and the speed has picked up especially in the 2nd half.
    the other good news was Vallejo.. impressive performance in his first 90 mins with RM.

    Now we have two weeks to recover and get the injured players back. I hope this will be a new start for us.

  10. Likes Pooya liked this post
  11. #354
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada
    Posts
    32,769
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by saeed agha View Post
    Probably the best league game from Real this year. Very few mistakes and the speed has picked up especially in the 2nd half.
    the other good news was Vallejo.. impressive performance in his first 90 mins with RM.

    Now we have two weeks to recover and get the injured players back. I hope this will be a new start for us.
    man Vallejo impressed me 2 ... lots of potential there.
    Don't pray in my school, and I won't think in your church
    Captain, thank you, thank you very much for all these passionate years you have given to your Real Madrid to my Real Madrid. I will not forget you because, among other reasons, I do not want to forget you. No matter where you go know that I love you , Real Madrid loves you. HALA MADRID
    Some find their Mecca in Saudi Arabia, Some in Palestine and some in Vatican, I find mine in Madrid and I call it “The Estadio Santiago Bernabéu”

  12. #355
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada
    Posts
    32,769
    Post Thanks / Like
    Benzema undeserving of privileged status at Real Madrid

    I am fed up with the debate surrounding Karim Benzema. It is so evident that his numbers do not correspond with his privileged status (being the Real Madrid centre forward is only within reach for the cream of the crop), that it is difficult to understand why the French striker is the subject of such official protectionism.



    Benzema goal-less in Champions League finals


    It is not a question of comparison against the No. 9s that have consecrated the history of the club, like Santillana, Hugo Sánchez, Zamorano, Ronaldo, or Van Nistelrooy. That would be cruel on my part. Nor am I going to cling to the unbelievable fact that Karim has not scored a single goal in the three Champions League finals he has taken part in (in Lisbon, Cardiff, and Milan), the 2014 Copa del Rey final against Barcelona in Mestalla (in the 2011 final Jose Mourinho did not pick him), nor in three European Super Cups in 2014, 2016, and 2017. You will all tell me if that passes the MOT at a club with the highest demands that I know. Those are facts, not words.



    Morata, Mariano, Higuaín cast aside

    But the worst thing is seeing the number of strikers that have fallen by the wayside at Real Madrid because it was impossible to compete with Benzema. Gonzalo Higuaín, Javier ‘Chicharito’ Hernández, Álvaro Morata, and Mariano have better figures and averages. Karim will turn 30 years old in December. And in what we have seen of 2017 so far he has only scored two more goals than Casemiro, three less than Isco, and the same as Marco Asensio. I must be the blind one…

    Source: https://en.as.com/en/2017/11/07/opin...50_942025.html
    Don't pray in my school, and I won't think in your church
    Captain, thank you, thank you very much for all these passionate years you have given to your Real Madrid to my Real Madrid. I will not forget you because, among other reasons, I do not want to forget you. No matter where you go know that I love you , Real Madrid loves you. HALA MADRID
    Some find their Mecca in Saudi Arabia, Some in Palestine and some in Vatican, I find mine in Madrid and I call it “The Estadio Santiago Bernabéu”

  13. #356
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Behind the Gates of Bernabeu
    Posts
    42,504
    Post Thanks / Like
    LaLiga to use VAR starting next season , Thanks god
    .
    .
    .http://www.marca.com/en/football/spa...a2c8b45fc.html

    .
    .
    .Your handy guide on how and when VAR will be used in LaLiga


    .
    http://www.marca.com/en/football/spa...0218b4641.html

  14. #357
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    UAE
    Posts
    2,800
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Madrid View Post
    LaLiga to use VAR starting next season , Thanks god
    .
    .
    .http://www.marca.com/en/football/spa...a2c8b45fc.html

    .
    .
    .Your handy guide on how and when VAR will be used in LaLiga


    .
    http://www.marca.com/en/football/spa...0218b4641.html
    Salam ostad.
    How do you feel about the game tomorrow? You think we can win or bye bye La Liga? 😂

  15. #358
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Behind the Gates of Bernabeu
    Posts
    42,504
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by saeed agha View Post
    Salam ostad.
    How do you feel about the game tomorrow? You think we can win or bye bye La Liga? ��
    .
    .
    .

    the league is already bye bye Ostad. Maybe a narrow win for us ..
    weird scheduling Barca is also in Madrid tomorrow.. must be a chaos

  16. #359
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada
    Posts
    32,769
    Post Thanks / Like
    20 min to the game ... this is not going to be easy for the boys, but I have faith in them, CR is usually on fire when facing them.
    HALA MADRIDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
    Don't pray in my school, and I won't think in your church
    Captain, thank you, thank you very much for all these passionate years you have given to your Real Madrid to my Real Madrid. I will not forget you because, among other reasons, I do not want to forget you. No matter where you go know that I love you , Real Madrid loves you. HALA MADRID
    Some find their Mecca in Saudi Arabia, Some in Palestine and some in Vatican, I find mine in Madrid and I call it “The Estadio Santiago Bernabéu”

  17. #360
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    a galaxy far far away
    Posts
    5,453
    Post Thanks / Like
    guys
    any link for real MD vs Athletico?
    much much appreciated

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •