Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bache Tehroon View Post
    Amazing?!!! Unpredictable?!!

Gerefti maro?
    yes Unpredictable .

Real Madrid 0-1 Real Betis

Dortmund 1-3 Real Madrid

Post Thanks / Like
    Barca 3 - 0 Las Palmas ... Messi with a double.
    Don't pray in my school, and I won't think in your church
    Captain, thank you, thank you very much for all these passionate years you have given to your Real Madrid to my Real Madrid. I will not forget you because, among other reasons, I do not want to forget you. No matter where you go know that I love you , Real Madrid loves you. HALA MADRID
    Some find their Mecca in Saudi Arabia, Some in Palestine and some in Vatican, I find mine in Madrid and I call it “The Estadio Santiago Bernabéu”

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    What a miss by ISCO

Post Thanks / Like
    Ashraf Hakimi playing a great game

Post Thanks / Like
    Real Madrid 1-0 Espanyol

GOAL ISCO ( CR)

Post Thanks / Like
    ISCO with a goal in each half.

RM 2-0 Espanyol

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Real 2 - 0 Espanyol, overall, not a good or bad game,
    Captain, thank you, thank you very much for all these passionate years you have given to your Real Madrid to my Real Madrid. I will not forget you because, among other reasons, I do not want to forget you. No matter where you go know that I love you , Real Madrid loves you. HALA MADRID
    Some find their Mecca in Saudi Arabia, Some in Palestine and some in Vatican, I find mine in Madrid and I call it “The Estadio Santiago Bernabéu”

Post Thanks / Like
    Looks like ESPN FC is reporting that Jupp is going to be Bayern's coach, at least for this season. Honestly, I would not mind that pick, better than Luis Enrique, a non German speaking coach. At least he knows Bayern and looks like he is going to be a bridge/transition coach. After all, he is 72 I don't see him coaching at Bayern for very long. This is not a bad pick. As for Real Madrid well, 2-0 is not a bad result but now they are only one point away from tying Athletico, for the 4th CL spot.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamMeli View Post
    Looks like ESPN FC is reporting that Jupp is going to be Bayern's coach, at least for this season. Honestly, I would not mind that pick, better than Luis Enrique, a non German speaking coach. At least he knows Bayern and looks like he is going to be a bridge/transition coach. After all, he is 72 I don't see him coaching at Bayern for very long. This is not a bad pick. As for Real Madrid well, 2-0 is not a bad result but now they are only one point away from tying Athletico, for the 4th CL spot.
    I would love to see Enrique coaching Bayern (or any other top team)... not that I like or hate the guy, just for fun I want to see if he can win trophies after trophies without Messi saving his ass every game. I really want to see his coaching abilities.😄

12. Likes TeamMeli liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by saeed agha View Post
    I would love to see Enrique coaching Bayern (or any other top team)... not that I like or hate the guy, just for fun I want to see if he can win trophies after trophies without Messi saving his ass every game. I really want to see his coaching abilities.��
    That is EXACTLY why I don't want Enrique at Bayern Munchen. #1- I am not saying this to be prejudice but I prefer a German speaking coach, for the biggest German club. #2-Look at what he had at Barce, Enrique looked good because not only Messi but Neymar and Suarez were also playing at a top level so that is how he won the treble, back in 2013. I . I think Josef "Jupp" Heynckes, will bring instant credibility and keep in mind, this is on an interim basis. Next season, Bayern can search for a coach, I would not mind someone like Julian Naglesmann, he just needs to pick up some experience. I am going to keep an eye on him at Hoffenheim this season. It would be a fun experiment, just not for Bayern Munchen fans.
    Last edited by TeamMeli; 05-10-2017 at 04:44 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    I would love to know how who is coaching BAYERN is related to La Liga !!!!

15. Likes Mahdi liked this post
    Mahdi is offline News Team
    ISP Managers Team
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooya View Post
    I would love to know how who is coaching BAYERN is related to La Liga !!!!

agha some people are way too intelligent and think in weird ways me and you would never think about.

17. Likes Pooya liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Min 77. Real-Getafe still 1-1.
    Once again CR is having a horrible game in the league. Actually Ronaldo and Lucas were by far the worst two players on the field.
    Come on guys. We need to win this.