Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3334353637383940414243
Results 631 to 644 of 644
  1. #631
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    DarvAze DoolAb
    Posts
    37,083
    Post Thanks / Like
    10 year curse is over.

    Barca have finally beaten Sociedad in their stadium.

    Nice come back from 2-0 down to win it 4-2 and the 4th goal was Messi's way of avenging the 10-year lack of success at this venue


  2. #632
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada
    Posts
    32,961
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by houmanbahal View Post
    what a 4th goal!!!
    Just speechless ... Messi is just not human, honestly, I dont understand how anyone could dislike this kid ... Just enjoy his football, you aint going to see it again anytime soon.
    Don't pray in my school, and I won't think in your church
    Captain, thank you, thank you very much for all these passionate years you have given to your Real Madrid to my Real Madrid. I will not forget you because, among other reasons, I do not want to forget you. No matter where you go know that I love you , Real Madrid loves you. HALA MADRID
    Some find their Mecca in Saudi Arabia, Some in Palestine and some in Vatican, I find mine in Madrid and I call it “The Estadio Santiago Bernabéu”

  3. Likes Kian Pars, Niloufar liked this post
  4. #633
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    DarvAze DoolAb
    Posts
    37,083
    Post Thanks / Like
    Very interesting: Celta Vigo and Sociedad, the 10th and 15th team in the table have both scored more goals than Real Madrid.


  5. #634
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada
    Posts
    32,961
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Madrid View Post
    So we have to let karim go because this year he lost his scoring boots despite his 50 + goals in the last 2 seasons but the likes of Bale has a right to stay. Yesterday CR was cancer but today we are not performing because he can't score ( not pointing at pooya's previuos comments here )


    Baba , Madrid is known for this . win something today and go play golf for the next two seasons. the level of motivation is like Bangeldaseh teams . no need to fire someone or buy anyone. yes ZZ was stubborn to nod karim for each and every game but the issue was not karim , This team has no motivation, CR already 33 won his 5th ballon d'or , some youngsters already on 2 CL and Laliga titles + bunch of other trophies . this is something i like about barca as they're always hungry with Messi in charge

    .
    .
    .
    .


    Nine reasons behind the crisis at Real Madrid




    https://en.as.com/en/2018/01/14/foot...05_049443.html
    Ostad,
    #1: I dont get why you get sooo defensive when it comes to Karim and CR ! remember they owe Madrid not the other way around !
    #2: Karim scored 28 Goals in 15-16 (36 match total played) and 19 Goals (48 total games played) , clearly you can see he is declining, if you dont think so, and think we should keep him, that's your opinion, but those stats dont lie !
    #3: CR past performance is exactly why I still dont think we should get rid of him, as i said number of times, someone doesnt decline like him in 3-4 months.
    #4: No-one has the right to stay, but if you say Benzema should stay, then why cant Bale? Bale (15-16: scored exact same number of goals as Karim, with 5 games less, he scored 9 last year playing 27 games, and he has scored 4 this year (2 for Karim)) Bale has been injured way more than anyone wanted, should he go ? Sure, I dont care, but should he be #1 to go ? no, we have players ahead of him who in my opinion should go.
    #5: Motivation is 100% part of the problem, but not the main one IMO.
    #6: The article you mentioned: 1) Usually we dont perform great at home. Plus this is not the "reason" 2) Striker drought --> Main reason imo 3)Bale Injury, he was injured last year 2, nothing much changed this year 4)Marcelo Slump, Agree , but not a major one 5) ZZ doesnt react, 100%, Major reason 6) Poor summer signing, agreed, to me , you either sign or keep developing your youth, ZZ kept the youth but is not giving them enough min, Cabellos playing only 531 min !!!! 7) Late Goals, this is hand in hand with Striker drought 8) El Clasico? hmmm how is this related? we were 11 points behind Barca by then anyway !!! 9) Focus on Super Cups ... makes no sense to me !
    Don't pray in my school, and I won't think in your church
    Captain, thank you, thank you very much for all these passionate years you have given to your Real Madrid to my Real Madrid. I will not forget you because, among other reasons, I do not want to forget you. No matter where you go know that I love you , Real Madrid loves you. HALA MADRID
    Some find their Mecca in Saudi Arabia, Some in Palestine and some in Vatican, I find mine in Madrid and I call it “The Estadio Santiago Bernabéu”

  6. #635
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Behind the Gates of Bernabeu
    Posts
    42,823
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooya View Post
    Ostad,
    #1: I dont get why you get sooo defensive when it comes to Karim and CR ! remember they owe Madrid not the other way around !
    #2: Karim scored 28 Goals in 15-16 (36 match total played) and 19 Goals (48 total games played) , clearly you can see he is declining, if you dont think so, and think we should keep him, that's your opinion, but those stats dont lie !
    #3: CR past performance is exactly why I still dont think we should get rid of him, as i said number of times, someone doesnt decline like him in 3-4 months.
    #4: No-one has the right to stay, but if you say Benzema should stay, then why cant Bale? Bale (15-16: scored exact same number of goals as Karim, with 5 games less, he scored 9 last year playing 27 games, and he has scored 4 this year (2 for Karim)) Bale has been injured way more than anyone wanted, should he go ? Sure, I dont care, but should he be #1 to go ? no, we have players ahead of him who in my opinion should go.
    #5: Motivation is 100% part of the problem, but not the main one IMO.
    #6: The article you mentioned: 1) Usually we dont perform great at home. Plus this is not the "reason" 2) Striker drought --> Main reason imo 3)Bale Injury, he was injured last year 2, nothing much changed this year 4)Marcelo Slump, Agree , but not a major one 5) ZZ doesnt react, 100%, Major reason 6) Poor summer signing, agreed, to me , you either sign or keep developing your youth, ZZ kept the youth but is not giving them enough min, Cabellos playing only 531 min !!!! 7) Late Goals, this is hand in hand with Striker drought 8) El Clasico? hmmm how is this related? we were 11 points behind Barca by then anyway !!! 9) Focus on Super Cups ... makes no sense to me !
    .
    .
    .
    .
    No offended at all, you keep listing 7-8 different reasons and asking why we declined ?!

    My analysis in order;

    1-No Motivation or maybe ZZ failing to motivate
    2-A sharp decline , the whole team declined which includes both KB9 and CR7 .
    3- Shallow bench.

    Now you you tell me what is the problem ? CR not scoring ? well you gave me a list of him scoring in meaningless games and against minor teams, if not then would you admit we owe our recent success to him ?

  7. #636
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada
    Posts
    32,961
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Madrid View Post
    .
    .
    .
    .
    No offended at all, you keep listing 7-8 different reasons and asking why we declined ?!

    My analysis in order;

    1-No Motivation or maybe ZZ failing to motivate
    2-A sharp decline , the whole team declined which includes both KB9 and CR7 .
    3- Shallow bench.

    Now you you tell me what is the problem ? CR not scoring ? well you gave me a list of him scoring in meaningless games and against minor teams, if not then would you admit we owe our recent success to him ?
    I see you have some other agenda, and I dont wanna drag myself into that, but for the record, only an idiot thinks CR was irrelevant in our recent success, was he the "ONLY" reason behind our recent success, NO, was a MAJOR contributor? 100%.
    Don't pray in my school, and I won't think in your church
    Captain, thank you, thank you very much for all these passionate years you have given to your Real Madrid to my Real Madrid. I will not forget you because, among other reasons, I do not want to forget you. No matter where you go know that I love you , Real Madrid loves you. HALA MADRID
    Some find their Mecca in Saudi Arabia, Some in Palestine and some in Vatican, I find mine in Madrid and I call it “The Estadio Santiago Bernabéu”

  8. #637
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Behind the Gates of Bernabeu
    Posts
    42,823
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooya View Post
    I see you have some other agenda, and I dont wanna drag myself into that, but for the record, only an idiot thinks CR was irrelevant in our recent success, was he the "ONLY" reason behind our recent success, NO, was a MAJOR contributor? 100%.

    .
    .
    .
    Vala NO Agenda
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .


  9. #638
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada
    Posts
    32,961
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is the above post a LIE ? is the Stat incorrect at the time it was posted? what is the issue ?
    Don't pray in my school, and I won't think in your church
    Captain, thank you, thank you very much for all these passionate years you have given to your Real Madrid to my Real Madrid. I will not forget you because, among other reasons, I do not want to forget you. No matter where you go know that I love you , Real Madrid loves you. HALA MADRID
    Some find their Mecca in Saudi Arabia, Some in Palestine and some in Vatican, I find mine in Madrid and I call it “The Estadio Santiago Bernabéu”

  10. #639
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Behind the Gates of Bernabeu
    Posts
    42,823
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooya View Post
    Is the above post a LIE ? is the Stat incorrect at the time it was posted? what is the issue ?
    .
    .
    .
    .
    it's countering , above post means he is not fictional and now we are where we are bc he is not performing . Anyways ...let's move on

    .

  11. #640
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Behind the Gates of Bernabeu
    Posts
    42,823
    Post Thanks / Like

  12. #641
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    1,554
    Post Thanks / Like
    Messi has scored more goals so far this season than top 4 Real Madrid goal scorers combined!!!

  13. #642
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Behind the Gates of Bernabeu
    Posts
    42,823
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bache Tehroon View Post
    Very interesting: Celta Vigo and Sociedad, the 10th and 15th team in the table have both scored more goals than Real Madrid.
    .
    .
    .
    .
    That's nothing , Point wise we are closer to the relegation than Barcelona

  14. #643
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    DarvAze DoolAb
    Posts
    37,083
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Madrid View Post
    .
    .
    .
    .
    That's nothing , Point wise we are closer to the relegation than Barcelona
    Well, not really. The scoring record is more indicative than the number of points. Barca has abnormally won too many games, so let's put that aside. Madrid scoring more goals than all other teams is almost always a given. Only occasionally Barca manages to disrupt that. And the difference vs teams other than Barca is always huge.

    This season, there's something very wrong with Madrid's scoring record.


  15. #644
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    UAE
    Posts
    2,821
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bache Tehroon View Post
    Well, not really. The scoring record is more indicative than the number of points. Barca has abnormally won too many games, so let's put that aside. Madrid scoring more goals than all other teams is almost always a given. Only occasionally Barca manages to disrupt that. And the difference vs teams other than Barca is always huge.

    This season, there's something very wrong with Madrid's scoring record.
    It’s not rocket science, Ronaldo sucks big time this year and we don’t have anyone else to score; Bale is injured almost always, Karim is being himself when it comes to scoring, we have a weak bench and the ZZ is not utilising it as he used to do and also he is not welling to make any changes in the formation. So the outcome is very logical. If we don’t make any changes; either some signing and/or changes in the game plan (maybe 4-3-3); then we shouldn’t expect any other outcome.

 

 
Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3334353637383940414243

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •