Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by brando View Post
    There is a flip side to that coin. All team mates tried hard to provide ONLY Messi with chances.
    Up to 10 times, players like Deulo, Roberto, Paco had chance to either shoot or play others, but they all insist on playing Messi.
    So Yes it was all about Messi getting the spot light
    Similar thing happens at Real, everyone works to feed CR .. and if he has an off day, the team suffers ... if he has a good day, its all about CR !!!
    Don't pray in my school, and I won't think in your church
    Captain, thank you, thank you very much for all these passionate years you have given to your Real Madrid to my Real Madrid. I will not forget you because, among other reasons, I do not want to forget you. No matter where you go know that I love you , Real Madrid loves you. HALA MADRID
    Some find their Mecca in Saudi Arabia, Some in Palestine and some in Vatican, I find mine in Madrid and I call it “The Estadio Santiago Bernabéu”

Post Thanks / Like
    Real 1 - 1 Valencia
    Assensio with another sick goal ....
    Captain, thank you, thank you very much for all these passionate years you have given to your Real Madrid to my Real Madrid. I will not forget you because, among other reasons, I do not want to forget you. No matter where you go know that I love you , Real Madrid loves you. HALA MADRID
    Some find their Mecca in Saudi Arabia, Some in Palestine and some in Vatican, I find mine in Madrid and I call it “The Estadio Santiago Bernabéu”

Post Thanks / Like
    I doubt if Benzema going to make it out of this stadium alive. unless he scores

Post Thanks / Like
    Great

1-2

Post Thanks / Like
    and Asensio again

2-2

Post Thanks / Like
    This guy is amazing

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Great performance by KARIM BENZEMA ... really dont know what we would do without him... what a striker, the guy is just fantastic. THANK YOU KARIM for yet doing NOTHING in another game ... How many chances he fucking missed? Game should have been over first half ...

Asensio = THE MAN.
    Karim and Bale both really bad ...

12. Likes Iran-Esteghlal-Inter liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooya View Post
    Great performance by KARIM BENZEMA ... really dont know what we would do without him... what a striker, the guy is just fantastic. THANK YOU KARIM for yet doing NOTHING in another game ... How many chances he fucking missed? Game should have been over first half ...

Asensio = THE MAN.
    Karim and Bale both really bad ...
    Karim really sucked.
    I only watch the last 20 minutes and it was great game. Kondogbia doesn't do anything for Inter all of sudden he scores against Madrid. I think it is going to be a good fit for him.
    I also think that was a penalty on Zaza but i might be wrong.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Iran-Esteghlal-Inter View Post
    Karim really sucked.
    I only watch the last 20 minutes and it was great game. Kondogbia doesn't do anything for Inter all of sudden he scores against Madrid. I think it is going to be a good fit for him.
    I also think that was a penalty on Zaza but i might be wrong.
    Yesterday Karim was just unlucky and yes still at fault but at least he tried and ran into the box million times. hit the post twice .. I still believe he has to play one notch behind the front line , he is a better play maker these days. But look at Bale now !!! I still don't know what this Mofo 's business in Madrid , Some shitheads believed he can shine in CR absence , and only those dimwits can still believe he can fill CR shoes or even his own own ********ing shoes. the sucker does not even sell Jerseys leave alone Scoring goals ... Madrid been so nice with him , I don't recall any player get these much opportunities ******** it up and still start in each and every game .... ********

Flo must be sooooo stupid not to cash him before the window closed. even for 60 ME I let him leave Now ... the guy is hopeless and wait till he returns injured from international break
    Last edited by Real Madrid; 28-08-2017 at 01:57 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    i said it before and i say it again: without ronaldo real
    is jut another high priced football team,nothing special.