Page 11 of 45 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Playboy View Post
    i said it before and i say it again: without ronaldo real
    is jut another high priced football team,nothing special.
    The last 15 games without Ronaldo, Real Madrid yet to lose a game ... so i am not sure what you mean by this.

FYI
    Before this game, Real played Valencia 29 Apr and won 2-1 (CR scored 1 and missed PK) and before that LOSTto Valencia 2-1 (CR played).

SO CR played, Win
    CR played LOSS
    CR does not play TIE ...

and from the above you conclude Real is all about CR ? interesting !!!
    Don't pray in my school, and I won't think in your church
    Captain, thank you, thank you very much for all these passionate years you have given to your Real Madrid to my Real Madrid. I will not forget you because, among other reasons, I do not want to forget you. No matter where you go know that I love you , Real Madrid loves you. HALA MADRID
    Some find their Mecca in Saudi Arabia, Some in Palestine and some in Vatican, I find mine in Madrid and I call it “The Estadio Santiago Bernabéu”

Post Thanks / Like
    Ronaldo has contributed a lot to Real Madrid. But RM is going to be a huge club and winning lots of champions league without Ronaldo in the decades to come

3. Likes Pooya liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    i said it before and i say it again: without ronaldo real
    is jut another high priced football team,nothing special.

Either you wanna talk nonsense or talk football, if the former then fine but if the latter then when was the last time when we lost a match without CR ? let me know if you need help ...

Post Thanks / Like
    the season is still very young boys.
    let's wait and see how real does without ronaldo at the end of the season.

Post Thanks / Like
    Karim header from back in the last minute was amazing though ... what a save by Valencia goalie ....

Post Thanks / Like
    the season is still very young boys.
    let's wait and see how real does without ronaldo at the end of the season.
    Hmmm ... sure season is very young, but you do realize CR was suspended for 5 games and not 38 right ? and out of those 5 games , only 4 are League games! so again i fail to understand how we are going to see how Real does without Ronaldo at the END of the season? can you please elaborate?
    Captain, thank you, thank you very much for all these passionate years you have given to your Real Madrid to my Real Madrid. I will not forget you because, among other reasons, I do not want to forget you. No matter where you go know that I love you , Real Madrid loves you. HALA MADRID
    Some find their Mecca in Saudi Arabia, Some in Palestine and some in Vatican, I find mine in Madrid and I call it “The Estadio Santiago Bernabéu”

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Iran-Esteghlal-Inter View Post
    Karim header from back in the last minute was amazing though ... what a save by Valencia goalie ....
    Yeah that was indeed a nice one, but overall I blame the loss on him and Zidane, why did he play 90 min? Karim is just OVER, he is done, playing him is a mistake, yes he does score, but he also wastes 100 chances ...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooya View Post
    Yeah that was indeed a nice one, but overall I blame the loss on him and Zidane, why did he play 90 min? Karim is just OVER, he is done, playing him is a mistake, yes he does score, but he also wastes 100 chances ...
    100% agree.

Post Thanks / Like
    i have a gut feeling that ronaldo will not be playing for real much longer.
    and karim is emotionally scared since he was dumped by rihanna.

Post Thanks / Like
    So glad Alfredo Rolanio is saying what I've been saying for ages

https://en.as.com/en/2017/08/29/opin...72_185445.html

Post Thanks / Like
    i have a gut feeling that ronaldo will not be playing for real much longer.
    and karim is emotionally scared since he was dumped by rihanna.

by much longer you mean he is going to xfer out in the next 2 days ?

Post Thanks / Like
    Dembele's Barca presentation marred by Bartomeu jeers

French wonderkid Ousmane Dembele's presentation as Barcelona's newest star was overshadowed by the tense atmosphere surrounding the Catalan club as fans jeered and called for president Josep Maria Bartomeu to resign.

The 20-year-old became the second most expensive player ever after completing a 105 million euro ($125 million, Sh12.5 billion) deal that could rise to 147 million with add-ons from Borussia Dortmund on Friday.

However, Barca's planned programme for a blockbuster presentation was delayed for nearly two hours due to a paperwork issue in releasing his registration from Dortmund.

The patience of 18,000 fans at the Camp Nou was tested with whistles during the delay and chants of "Bartomeu resign".

Barca's board has been under huge pressure due to the club's fading fortunes on the field and the loss of Neymar to Paris Saint-Germain for a world record 222 million euros earlier this month.

The attendance was also well down on the 50,000 fans that welcomed Neymar on his presentation four years ago.

Following Barca's recent 5-1 aggregate thrashing by Real Madrid in the Spanish Super Cup, the hashtag "bartomeudimiteya" (Bartomeu resign now) became a trending topic worldwide on Twitter.

Dembele finally emerged in Barca's famous red and blue strip, sporting the number 11 jersey vacated by Neymar.

"I am very happy to be a part of this club," Dembele told the fans.

"It is the best club in the world with the best players in the world."

Dembele will form a fearsome forward line alongside five-time World Player of the Year Lionel Messi and Luis Suarez as Barca aim to wrestle the Champions League and La Liga titles back from rivals Madrid.

"I hope we'll have a great season and win all the titles with Barca," added Dembele.

"I hope to integrate myself well into the team, to get on well with everyone and the fans here in this beautiful stadium."

Dembele will have to wait until nearly two weeks to make his debut due to the upcoming international break before Barca host Espanyol in a Catalan derby on September 9.

Source: http://www.nation.co.ke/sports/footb...flz/index.html

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    ^^ Look at that midfield. When a 33 year old Iniesta is still your only hope of ever doing anything useful...fuck

And then look at that defense! Double FUCK...

Poor Messi.