Page 30 of 31 FirstFirst ... 202122232425262728293031 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Games ends 0-0 ....
    Ramos Red,
    vs Sevilla , Real is going to be without, Ramos, Carvajal and Casemiro.

you can be sure, Benzema is going to start that game as well.
    Don't pray in my school, and I won't think in your church
    Captain, thank you, thank you very much for all these passionate years you have given to your Real Madrid to my Real Madrid. I will not forget you because, among other reasons, I do not want to forget you. No matter where you go know that I love you , Real Madrid loves you. HALA MADRID
    Some find their Mecca in Saudi Arabia, Some in Palestine and some in Vatican, I find mine in Madrid and I call it “The Estadio Santiago Bernabéu”

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooya View Post
    Games ends 0-0 ....
    Ramos Red,
    vs Sevilla , Real is going to be without, Ramos, Carvajal and Casemiro.

you can be sure, Benzema is going to start that game as well.
    Sometimes I wonder if Ramos has brains.. I really have serious doubts.

For the 14th game Real suffers from the same disease (not having forwards).. both Ronaldo and benzima sucked as usual. The rest of the team played a good game.
    The league is gone because Real doesn’t have the tools to win it. Good luck to Valencia.

3. Likes Pooya liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by saeed agha View Post
    Sometimes I wonder if Ramos has brains.. I really have serious doubts.

For the 14th game Real suffers from the same disease (not having forwards).. both Ronaldo and benzima sucked as usual. The rest of the team played a good game.
    The league is gone because Real doesn’t have the tools to win it. Good luck to Valencia.
    As much as I LOVE Zidane, I cant blame CR or Karim anymore, Zidane subs make no sense, are WAY TOO LATE, you bring someone at min 82 ... for what? What should MAyoral do to get start? score 2 in Copa ? oh wait he did!!! why are you giving so many changes to Benzema ? This is on him now.
    Captain, thank you, thank you very much for all these passionate years you have given to your Real Madrid to my Real Madrid. I will not forget you because, among other reasons, I do not want to forget you. No matter where you go know that I love you , Real Madrid loves you. HALA MADRID
    Some find their Mecca in Saudi Arabia, Some in Palestine and some in Vatican, I find mine in Madrid and I call it “The Estadio Santiago Bernabéu”

Post Thanks / Like
    LoL at Real Madrid

I want them in the last 16 Champions league
    We would tear them a new asshole.
    Tonight I saw an opportunist glory hunting Morrocan in
    Starbucks watching Ronaldo
    and co struggling against Bilbao on his apple laptop.
    Poor lad was seething LoL told him to support Liverpool instead
    LooooL

Iran got nothing to fear against Portugal and Ronaldo
    Bring them on

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooshmand View Post
    LoL at Real Madrid

I want them in the last 16 Champions league
    We would tear them a new asshole.
    Tonight I saw an opportunist glory hunting Morrocan in
    Starbucks watching Ronaldo
    and co struggling against Bilbao on his apple laptop.
    Poor lad was seething LoL told him to support Liverpool instead
    LooooL

Iran got nothing to fear against Portugal and Ronaldo
    Bring them on
    Please first focus on beating Sevilla before "tear Real Madrid a new one!!!" leading 3-0 and ending 3-3 !

7. Likes Mahdi liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cristiano Ronaldo Blasts Real Madrid Chiefs Over Sale of Alvaro Morata to Chelsea

Cristiano Ronaldo has reportedly slammed Real Madrid for sanctioning the transfer of Alvaro Morata in the summer following yet another disappointing result this weekend.

Lost Blancos had the chance to close the gap to league leaders Barcelona on Saturday evening following the Catalonian's 2-2 draw with Celta Vigo earlier in the day.

However, the La Liga giants were unable to break down Athletic Bilbao inside the San Mames Stadium resulting in a goalless stalemate, the third time they have been unable to find the back of the net this season.

This campaign is a far-flung reality of that from last year for Real, where they netted at least once in every single game across all competitions.

The problem lies with the simply uninspiring form of both Ronaldo and fellow attacker Karim Benzema, who have just four goals between them in Spain's top flight this term.

These frustrations seemingly finally got the better of the Euro 2016-winner, who, according to Spanish news outlet Don Balon, blasted boss Zinedine Zidane and the Santiago Bernabeu Stadium chiefs for the sale of Morata over the summer following Saturday's draw.

The 25-year-old put his name on the scoresheet on 20 separate occasions across all competitions in his 12-month long return last term, after departing his youth club for Serie A club Juventus back in 2014.

Since his switch to reigning Premier League champions Chelsea in July of this year for around £55.8m, the Madrid-born talisman has continued his impressive form - bagging 10 goals in 20 games.

ut the report suggests that this is not the first time Ronaldo has vented his frustration over the sale of Morata to the club, with the 32-year-old blaming boss Zidane for the ousting of the frontman.

Real currently find themselves in fourth-place and eight points behind Barcelona in the La Liga title chase, having scored 11 less goals than their Clasico rivals.

The two sides meet before the turn of the year, and if Los Blancos' recent form in attack continues when they collide with Barca later this month, it could well spell the end of their charge towards their 34th league trophy.

Source:https://www.si.com/soccer/2017/12/04...morata-chelsea

houmanbahal is offline Streaming/Media Team
    ISP Managers Team
    Post Thanks / Like
    lol at Sevila

side note what a player this guy from Morocco... now people saying we can win against Morocco. amo bikhial.. loool
    6 -0 Yadet Nareeee
    .سوبله چوبله شش تای شد
    Emperator Hich Vaght Yadet Nareeeee
    10 Daghighe, 10 Nafare, 3ta Goal Hich Vaght Yadet Nare
    Sarvar Man. United

Post Thanks / Like
    I really feel for Karim , He does everything but scoring.I have been saying it for years he is too smart to be a dumb poacher (9) . as a supporting striker he is one of the best around the game, His dribbling skill easily destroy anyone marking him ...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Madrid View Post
    I really feel for Karim , He does everything but scoring.I have been saying it for years he is too smart to be a dumb poacher (9) . as a supporting striker he is one of the best around the game, His dribbling skill easily destroy anyone marking him ...
    I think his biggest Problem is that he is not selfish enough. As a striker you should be. He is thinking about finding Ronaldo even if he has an empty net in front of him. Btw Karim usually does better when he comes in as a sub. It was like that since Higuain days. He should not feel his position is secured, he will do better that way.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by saeed agha View Post
    I think his biggest Problem is that he is not selfish enough. As a striker you should be. He is thinking about finding Ronaldo even if he has an empty net in front of him. Btw Karim usually does better when he comes in as a sub. It was like that since Higuain days. He should not feel his position is secured, he will do better that way.
    Pull him one notch back and he will do magic. I don't agree with you on finding CR however it always seems like it

Post Thanks / Like
    Well played game by Real, that Asensio pass to CR was just magic ... brilliant ... It was nice to see us click again. even Karim played well !

Post Thanks / Like
    Villareal 0 - 0 Barca @ the Half.

Both teams with lots of chances, very good game so far.

Post Thanks / Like
    Some people have rocks for brain, what was Raba thinking with that challenge ???Villareal down to 10 man
    Barca adds pressure
    Barca scores
    0-1 Barca

Post Thanks / Like
    Messi score the 2nd for Barca

Post Thanks / Like
    Al Jazira 1 - 1 Real
    Horrible referee ... 2 goals were called off for Real, I think 1 at least was correct call.
    CR equalized, fantastic pass by Modric ...

If you are interested here is the link to HD stream : http://www.nflstream.net/

btw this is Club World Football played in Abu Dhabi.