Emperator Hich Vaght Yadet Nareeeee
    10 Daghighe, 10 Nafare, 3ta Goal Hich Vaght Yadet Nare
    Sarvar Man. United

2. Likes Pooya liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by houmanbahal View Post
    what a goal!!!! this kid is amazing...
    But Zubizarreta believed he is not worth 4.5 ME
    Zidane is now the QUICKEST manager in the HISTORY of the Top 5 Leagues to win 7 titles with a single club (19 months)

Last edited by Real Madrid; 17-08-2017 at 12:56 AM.

4. Likes Iran-Esteghlal-Inter liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Madrid View Post
    A genius coach

Post Thanks / Like
    SO people still think Real is all about CR ?
    or Barca is all about Messi ?
    or Pre-season games actually mean something and are indicator on how ready a team is ?

just wondering !!!

Anyway, Assensio is GOLD ... Barca defense is a joke
    the only downside from these games, Barca are going to reinforce the fuck out ...
    Don't pray in my school, and I won't think in your church
    Captain, thank you, thank you very much for all these passionate years you have given to your Real Madrid to my Real Madrid. I will not forget you because, among other reasons, I do not want to forget you. No matter where you go know that I love you , Real Madrid loves you. HALA MADRID
    Some find their Mecca in Saudi Arabia, Some in Palestine and some in Vatican, I find mine in Madrid and I call it “The Estadio Santiago Bernabéu”

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Iran-Esteghlal-Inter View Post
    A genius coach
    beating barca without bale , CR and Isco is just priceless

Post Thanks / Like
    time for barca to go shopping.

lol

used to be when a team hit a bad streak, time for so and so to start training harder ...these days it is time for them to go shopping. (my team included)
    holiness is in the right action not in god .

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by keyvan_pars View Post
    time for barca to go shopping.

lol

used to be when a team hit a bad streak, time for so and so to start training harder ...these days it is time for them to go shopping. (my team included)
    Barca situation is unique . As I said they're issue is mostly off the pitch. I don't count them out only because of this result
    Last edited by Real Madrid; 17-08-2017 at 07:28 PM.

houmanbahal is offline Streaming/Media Team
    ISP Managers Team
    Post Thanks / Like
    Vampire out for a month!!
    6 -0 Yadet Nareeee
    .سوبله چوبله شش تای شد
    Emperator Hich Vaght Yadet Nareeeee
    10 Daghighe, 10 Nafare, 3ta Goal Hich Vaght Yadet Nare
    Sarvar Man. United

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Madrid got Barca at the worst psychological state. So from tactical standpoint the season won't be as easy as it seems.
    Messi will be genius Messi again but as he is growing older, there will be less great days than before and so will be for Barca.
    And yes, Barca need to tap into that 220 M and replace the entire defense line and the keeper. Even our own Dejaga owned Mascherano so what else do you expect!! I don't even talk about Shekira!
    The trench is dug within our hearts
    And mothers, children, brothers, sisters torn apart

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ME View Post
    Madrid got Barca at the worst psychological state. So from tactical standpoint the season won't be as easy as it seems.
    Messi will be genius Messi again but as he is growing older, there will be less great days than before and so will be for Barca.
    And yes, Barca need to tap into that 220 M and replace the entire defense line and the keeper. Even our own Dejaga owned Mascherano so what else do you expect!! I don't even talk about Shekira!
    Fully agree, Barca is going to be MUCH tougher to beat in the league / CL (if we face them).
    Don't pray in my school, and I won't think in your church
    Captain, thank you, thank you very much for all these passionate years you have given to your Real Madrid to my Real Madrid. I will not forget you because, among other reasons, I do not want to forget you. No matter where you go know that I love you , Real Madrid loves you. HALA MADRID
    Some find their Mecca in Saudi Arabia, Some in Palestine and some in Vatican, I find mine in Madrid and I call it “The Estadio Santiago Bernabéu”

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ME View Post
    I stand my ground and won't get carried away with this result and yes Season not yet started and Barca are not out of any Major competition neither but I also give a lot of credit to Madrid and Zidane. you can't just say Madrid won because Barca are in their worst mental state. in this case we have never been or won't be able to beat them unless they are in a bad shape . Of course as I said many times Bartomeu and co were a downgrade to the club , wrong purchases and incorrect decisions hit them bad on and off the pitch but then again at the same time Madrid raised their game and confidence under zidane . you realized We started the game with no CR, Bale, Casemiro and ISCO and this was the exact barca team which they beat us 4 months ago at the bernabeu .

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Madrid View Post
    I stand my ground and won't get carried away with this result and yes Season not yet started and Barca are not out of any Major competition neither but I also give a lot of credit to Madrid and Zidane. you can't just say Madrid won because Barca are in their worst mental state. in this case we have never been or won't be able to beat them unless they are in a bad shape . Of course as I said many times Bartomeu and co were a downgrade to the club , wrong purchases and incorrect decisions hit them bad on and off the pitch but then again at the same time Madrid raised their game and confidence under zidane . you realized We started the game with no CR, Bale, Casemiro and ISCO and this was the exact barca team which they beat us 4 months ago at the bernabeu .
    Obviously Madrid raised their game, I also happily admit that I was wrong about Zidan.
    But why Madrid even needed to have CR, Bale, and ISCO on the field when all they needed was not losing 3-0 at home? Casemiro maybe but they had a holding midfielder as close as possible in quality on the field. The rest of young kids obviously did well.
    Credit goes to Zidan for boosting the confidence of the young and professionally siding the more expensive players slightly to open a little room for the rising stars. This is something that actually happened towards the end of the last season not now, mainly due to mandate of the heavy back to back games.
    The trench is dug within our hearts
    And mothers, children, brothers, sisters torn apart

Post Thanks / Like
    still 0-0 @ the camp nou