Barcelona 1 - 0 Betis
    OG ( Tosca)

Post Thanks / Like
    Barcelona 2 - 0 Betis

Sergi Roberto ( Deulofeu with assist)

Post Thanks / Like
    HT
    Barca 2 - 0 Betis
    Betis with "0" shots on target the entire half !!!
    Don't pray in my school, and I won't think in your church
    Captain, thank you, thank you very much for all these passionate years you have given to your Real Madrid to my Real Madrid. I will not forget you because, among other reasons, I do not want to forget you. No matter where you go know that I love you , Real Madrid loves you. HALA MADRID
    Some find their Mecca in Saudi Arabia, Some in Palestine and some in Vatican, I find mine in Madrid and I call it “The Estadio Santiago Bernabéu”

Post Thanks / Like
    Games ends 2-0 for Barca, Possibility one of the most boring games of all time !

Betis had a total of "2" shots, and "0" on Target
    Barca had a total of "10" shots, and "2" on Target !!!

Real Game is underway as well
    Deportivo with some serious chances !
    Captain, thank you, thank you very much for all these passionate years you have given to your Real Madrid to my Real Madrid. I will not forget you because, among other reasons, I do not want to forget you. No matter where you go know that I love you , Real Madrid loves you. HALA MADRID
    Some find their Mecca in Saudi Arabia, Some in Palestine and some in Vatican, I find mine in Madrid and I call it “The Estadio Santiago Bernabéu”

Post Thanks / Like
    Bales scores for Madrid, easy tapin really, from Benzema missed shot.
    0-1 Madrid ... Deportivo has been a better team so far though

Post Thanks / Like
    Casemiro with the 2nd ... Marcello with a brilliant past
    0-2 Madrid ... Deportivo has deflated since 2nd goal , its all Madrid now.

Post Thanks / Like
    Tony makes it 0-3 .. Assist by Bale.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooya View Post
    Games ends 2-0 for Barca, Possibility one of the most boring games of all time !

Betis had a total of "2" shots, and "0" on Target
    Barca had a total of "10" shots, and "2" on Target !!!

Real Game is underway as well
    Deportivo with some serious chances !
    Didn't Messi hit the bar 3 times?
    The trench is dug within our hearts
    And mothers, children, brothers, sisters torn apart

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ME View Post
    Didn't Messi hit the bar 3 times?
    yeah, bar = Not on Target.

houmanbahal is offline Streaming/Media Team
    ISP Managers Team
    Post Thanks / Like
    now Messi wants to leave!!!!
    6 -0 Yadet Nareeee
    .سوبله چوبله شش تای شد
    Emperator Hich Vaght Yadet Nareeeee
    10 Daghighe, 10 Nafare, 3ta Goal Hich Vaght Yadet Nare
    Sarvar Man. United

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by houmanbahal View Post
    now Messi wants to leave!!!!
    Neymar said it today that as mush as he enjoyed playing 4 years for the club but the current Barca board are bunch of Bozos and they don't deserve the that office , well he is fucking right , who the fuck is Bartomeu ? Roberto Fernandez ? and even people call pep segura a half decent guy ... anyways I dont even blame Messi if he does it but will City pay 275 ME for a 30 yrs old player ?

Post Thanks / Like
    Barca wins 0-2 over Alavez, 70% possession , Messi with both goals, he also missed a PK.

Post Thanks / Like
    The way Messi is carrying Barca these days is hilarious! He pretty much had a bad game today and yet, not a single teammate stepped up. No one shines at Barca anymore. Just a bunch of ordinary players with a few "stars" who are well past their prime or completely out of form.

The whole world feels bad for Messi.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bache Tehroon View Post
    The way Messi is carrying Barca these days is hilarious! He pretty much had a bad game today and yet, not a single teammate stepped up. No one shines at Barca anymore. Just a bunch of ordinary players with a few "stars" who are well past their prime or completely out of form.

The whole world feels bad for Messi.
    There is a flip side to that coin. All team mates tried hard to provide ONLY Messi with chances.
    Up to 10 times, players like Deulo, Roberto, Paco had chance to either shoot or play others, but they all insist on playing Messi.
    So Yes it was all about Messi getting the spot light
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Madrid View Post
    Who is Ali Damagh ?