Post Thanks / Like

Andrea Bocelli & Shahkar Bineshpajooh

LOLLLL! Vaghean Shahkar boud, I can't believe a guy in Bocelli caliber played with his reputation by performing with this guy(Sedaa kamelan falshe..) i used to really like Bocceli when i was younger and had few of his CDs.
    Yeki nist be in Bineshpajoh bege Akheh baba mageh majbori khodeto zaye koni.

Bocelli after concert: Sir, how and when you arrange the payment?

Bineshpajoh: Lets go first for Chelokabab then we talk.

This happens often in world music when rookie and unknown musicians pay from their pockets to perform with popular bands and Musicians, but usually the brand names see something special in them to accept that, a lot of today's well known classical music singers in Iran have done that before but tbh i never saw something like this.

(Listen with headphone):

Post Thanks / Like
    OMG!

I baffled how he gets to sing with famous singers so much!

*Your love makes me strong. Your hate makes me unstoppable!
    Ronaldo (The Brazilian)
    *Life is like a roll of toilet paper! The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.

Post Thanks / Like
    What slaughter, what a shame. Who is this fucking clown?
    Man this is shameful, barbaric and unsophisticated. Poor, poor Bocelli deserving of pity and sympathy, standing there and being ashamed. I saw this clip a couple pf days ago, MAN I was embarrassed of guilty because of some other retard's action.

How ever here is the original masterpiece, "Con te partiṛ" "With you...I'll leave" or Time to Say Goodbye, performed by Bocelli for the first time back in 1995, Sanremo Music Festival!

4. Likes Iran-Esteghlal-Inter liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't care about sound strength but the fact that he is not in sync ... or am I wrong ?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Iran-Esteghlal-Inter View Post
    I don't care about sound strength but the fact that he is not in sync ... or am I wrong ?
    That too, the big Musicians and some one like Bocceli doesn't spend hours to practice with a guy like him, it shows they probably never even practiced together. That is how it is in Pro level among musicians, if you can't adjust yourself, you are pretty fast out.

Post Thanks / Like
    This is another example which actually is not as bad as Shahkar guy, how a guy like Qasimov agree to share the same stage with Homay is beyond me. He even tries to copy Qasimov with the way he moves his hands during singing lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Many singers seem to fall victim to the mentality of "I'm expired material. Gotta get on the stage with those new hippies to remain relevant".

They're delusional.

This Shahkar guy has always struck me as a total fake and very suspicious. Everyone around me loves the guy, but I find him very suspicious (borderline criminal!). What's his story?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bache Tehroon View Post
    Many singers seem to fall victim to the mentality of "I'm expired material. Gotta get on the stage with those new hippies to remain relevant".

They're delusional.

This Shahkar guy has always struck me as a total fake and very suspicious. Everyone around me loves the guy, but I find him very suspicious (borderline criminal!). What's his story?
    It is all about money dude, Bocceli, Qasimov, famous bands are all the BRANDS and you pay for them. A guy like Salar Aghili in his early days paid from own pocket to perform with Dastan, that is just one example of many, or now this Mahdieh Mohammadkhani. I don't mind that, if you have talent, it is like an investment, i heard few pro singers saying no we wouldn't and didn't do that, but i don't think it is anything wrong with it but here with Shahkar we talk about a guy which is no where close to even having an acceptable standard for such a concert with Bocceli. Or Qasimov vs Homay. The guy is like Shajarian for Azerbaijan.
    Anyway at the end he writes in his resume i performed with Bocceli, in 15 years no one remember how and when this happened

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bache Tehroon View Post

They're delusional.

Many said this guy is lip singing every time he has a concert

Post Thanks / Like
    what a disaster ..........who is this guy ? seen him here and there on video clips ,how does he finance all this ?

He must be stupid to perform along someone way out of his league ,embarrassing .