Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Can not understand certain statements and comments here.
    If IRI agents, systems and/or intelligence services had planned this attack why that fucking shrine?

I#
    If I've understood this right, most fella-Iranian HATES that shity shrine and its existence, people spitting in that direction while they drive pass it, through the highway far beyond that fuckin shrine, am I wrong or am I right?
    This is naive to believe in any kind of the insider-state of affairs, does not matter how....... ponder that the whole devilish shrine was blown in the air, people would had celebrated all day long and had continued to celebrate for years to come.

II#
    The Parliament ..... hmmm ..... you can keep wondering and speculating why the parliament, crazy fucking act in my opinion, I dont know what to say, I have my conclusions, (typical Mossad planning) but we will come to it.

If IRI-thugs had planned the whole of this they would have chosen a place where the majority of people are from middle and upper class. (there are many such places in the rich part of Tehran that are also very busy and dense trafficked)
    .... why?
    Let me tell you why, to convince and let those people (99/100 of them are anti-mullas) understand you are at very high risk, but you are not alone let us the "strong fellas of IRI-Guard Corps" protect you from daesh.

Post Thanks / Like

interestingly enough is the number of clips showing sepah braveries

Post Thanks / Like

4. Likes Sly liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Zob Ahan View Post
    MF!!! All his suspicious or non-suspicious friends should be under close observation. Although he has probably removed all his terrorist friends before carrying out the attack.
    Last edited by Sly; 09-06-2017 at 12:07 AM.

*Your love makes me strong. Your hate makes me unstoppable!
    Ronaldo (The Brazilian)
    *Life is like a roll of toilet paper! The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.

Post Thanks / Like

توسط آژانس ایران خبر - خرداد ۱۸, ۱۳۹۶241

مهدیه هراتی استاد دانشگاه و فعالان***مدنی انجمن پایان کارتن خوابی لرستان که دیروز در مجلس به ضرب گلوله تروریستها کشته شد. مهدیه هم رفته بود حق کودکان کارتن خواب را از نماینده اش بگیرد، او چه آرزوهایی داشت برای سامان دهی کارتن خوابها، چه دردهایی در دل داشت که همه هم و غمش را برای این درد اجتماعی گذاشته بود!

برایش نوشته بودند: وقتی داری تمام تلاشت رومیکنی که اجتماعت رو نجات بدی و ناگهان خودت قربانی یکی از همون دردها میشی جامعه ای بیمار که خودش رو میکشه

http://irankhabarnews.com/2017/06/08...-%D8%A7%D9%86/

Post Thanks / Like
    Another innocent person, a footballer:

فوتبالیست آبادانی در میان شهدای حادثه تروریستی تهران
    فوتبالیست-آبادانی-در-میان-شهدای-حادثه-تروریستی-تهران

وب سایت رسمی برنامه نود- در میان شهدای مربوط به حادثه تروریستی روز چهارشنبه در مجلس متاسفانه نام یک فوتبالیست هم به چشم می خورد.

به گزارش سایت نود، سید رضا ثابتی از کارمندان اداره بندر آبادان و از بازیکنان سابق تیم***های نفت و جم بود که روز گذشته در حادثه تروریستی در مجلس به درجه رفیع شهادت نائل شد.

کمال محمد مطوری یکی از وابستگان وی با تائید این خبر گفت: شهید ثابتی که برای پیگیری برخی امور به مجلس رفته بود در حمله تروریستی روز گذشته در مجلس به شهادت رسید. پس از اعلام خبر حمله به مجلس شورای اسلامی برای اطلاع از صحت و سلامت این شهید بزرگوار پیگیر شدیم تا اینکه به ما گفتند که در میان شهدا یک نفر غیر قابل شناسایی وجود دارد (به دلیل اصابت تیر به صورت) که برای آن دو نفر از بستگان برای شناسایی رفته و بر اساس مشخصات ظاهری وی را شناسایی کردند.

برای اطمینان بیشتر و تائید نهایی برادر وی به تهران اعزام و متاسفانه وی نیز پس از مشاهده پیکر این شهید، او را شناسایی و تائید کرد و تلفنی موضوع شهید شدن وی را به ما اطلاع داد. سید رضا ثابتی ۴۰ سال سن داشت و از وی دو فرزند دختر بر جای مانده است.

http://90tv.ir/news/399079/%D9%81%D9...B1%D8%A7%D9%86

9. Likes Fatso liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^^Poor souls!

Has the picture/identity of the arrested female terrorist been revealed yet?

Ronaldo (The Brazilian)
    *Life is like a roll of toilet paper! The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.

Post Thanks / Like
    Here's all the footage released related to the attacks. LOL@ the jaakesh akhoond at the end:

سعادتی از این بالاتر نداریم

Warning Very Graphic

http://www.yektube.com/watch.php?vid=46bbc963c

12. Likes Sly liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    MFs!!!! That bitch who got arrested didn't look injured as they said in different articles though?

The head and body parts that was seen as the cause of the explosion, was it from a self-exploding terrorist? I hope so.

Ronaldo (The Brazilian)

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Zob Ahan View Post
    Most likely. He said the "Ramze Shab" and they let him go.

Post Thanks / Like
    Footage of how they got in Majles and the whole story until they died:

http://listenpersian.net/68428/%D8%A...%D8%AF-%D8%AA/

Ronaldo (The Brazilian)

17. Likes Zob Ahan liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    iran retaliates by hitting isis training camps in deir el-zour with
    medium range missiles fired from kermanshah and kurdistan.

Iran's Revolutionary Guard strikes Syria for Tehran attacks

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-m...-idUSKBN1990WI

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Playboy View Post
    iran retaliates by hitting isis training camps in deir el-zour with
    medium range missiles fired from kermanshah and kurdistan.

Iran's Revolutionary Guard strikes Syria for Tehran attacks

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-m...-idUSKBN1990WI
    first clips of the launch are emerging.

"the spilling of any pure blood will not go unanswered" - irgc statement on the attack.