Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hope Uzbekistan make it this time, they came few time so close, plus i have a feeling South Korea can challenge better either of Japan, Saudi or Aussie for playoffs.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Babr View Post
    I hope Uzbekistan make it this time, they came few time so close, plus i have a feeling South Korea can challenge better either of Japan, Saudi or Aussie for playoffs.

نه*** اگر کره ایران را بزند و ازبک چین را اونوقت ما حذف می***شویم و کره و اوزبک هردو به جام جهانی*** میروند،تنها راهش اینکه ایران مساوی با کره کند،اوزبک از چین بخورد،قطر پاکستان را بزند.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Babr View Post
    SK have problem winning away as a matter of fact they didn't win any of their 4 away games. We should beat them in Seoul and then have Uzbeks decide their own destiny in Tashkent

Post Thanks / Like
    Why any sympathy with Uzbiz ? have you forgotten what they tried to do in their game with Qatar 4 years ago to eliminate us , I say "to their loosen backside ".

5. Likes DireStraits liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kasra1930 View Post

نه*** اگر کره ایران را بزند و ازبک چین را اونوقت ما حذف می***شویم و کره و اوزبک هردو به جام جهانی*** میروند،تنها راهش اینکه ایران مساوی با کره کند،اوزبک از چین بخورد،قطر پاکستان را بزند.
    ? Even if Iran loses the last 2 games they will still be the top team to qualify.

7. Likes kasra1930, Kian Pars liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    That shows once again, Carlos Queiroz's team is a very homogen team, really finely divided into the smallest detail.
    During this game Qatari vs R. of Korea you could see a couple of players (both teams) ran about acting the little hitler, pointing hand and telling others how to do.
    In Team Meli I saw only one fella doing that, that Perspolisi team Captain Jalal (the centre back defender) routing and talk to other player.

Good for Qatari to win, the dream of WC still alive & going on!

9. Likes kasra1930 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by oghabealborz View Post
    Why any sympathy with Uzbiz ? have you forgotten what they tried to do in their game with Qatar 4 years ago to eliminate us , I say "to their loosen backside ".
    No sympathy for UZ but they can not win KSA in that stage.
    Quote Originally Posted by R_E_Z_A View Post
    You are free to express yourself within the framework of Islam. Is this difficult for you to undrestand?

11. Likes oghabealborz liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kasra We are already qualified
    Quote Originally Posted by R_E_Z_A View Post
    You are free to express yourself within the framework of Islam. Is this difficult for you to undrestand?

13. Likes kasra1930 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DireStraits View Post
    lol

15. Likes Babr, kasra1930 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Congrats to all of you ISP,ers
    I have a good feeling about our performance in the WC. It is about time we advance.
    MLK: We must forgive and forget the Words of our Enemies - but must never forgive the Silence of Our Friends.

17. Likes Babr, oghabealborz, kasra1930, Sly liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I guess he tried to be sarcastic

19. Likes kasra1930 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    What's all about? Team Meli is qualified and even won its group regardless the result for the two upcoming games!
    Time to go back to work....

21. Likes kasra1930 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Domination, NAFAS KESH..

23. Likes kasra1930, DireStraits liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by oghabealborz View Post

***عقاب جان اگر خاطرات باشد بازی بود که افشین قطبی مربی*** بود در اون بازی با کره ،ایران باید حتما می***برد تا به عنوان تیم*** دوم صعود کند،ما ۱-۰ هم جلو بودیم،ولی*** کره که راحت بلیت جام جهانی*** را رزرو کرده بود و براش اصلا این بازی یک بازی تفریحی بود چنان خودش را به آب و آتیش زد تا گکل مساوی را به ما زد و ما را محروم از رفتن به جام جهانی*** کرد،آخرین بار هم که در کره مربی*** تیم*** کره ایران را مسخره کرد و گفت من دوست دارم ازبکستان به جای ایران به جام جهانی*** برود،روی این اصل میگم حالا نوبت ما است که درس شیرینی*** به اینها بدهیم.

Post Thanks / Like
    No sympathy for UZ but they can not win KSA in that stage.
    Good point ,lets send the Koreans to sort them out ,well they have a better chance than these rugby player uzbeks.

26. Likes DireStraits liked this post