Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 117
  1. #91
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    11,429
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kasra1930 View Post


    ***عقاب جان اگر خاطرات باشد بازی بود که افشین قطبی مربی*** بود در اون بازی با کره ،ایران باید حتما می***برد تا به عنوان تیم*** دوم صعود کند،ما ۱-۰ هم جلو بودیم،ولی*** کره که راحت بلیت جام جهانی*** را رزرو کرده بود و براش اصلا این بازی یک بازی تفریحی بود چنان خودش را به آب و آتیش زد تا گکل مساوی را به ما زد و ما را محروم از رفتن به جام جهانی*** کرد،آخرین بار هم که در کره مربی*** تیم*** کره ایران را مسخره کرد و گفت من دوست دارم ازبکستان به جای ایران به جام جهانی*** برود،روی این اصل میگم حالا نوبت ما است که درس شیرینی*** به اینها بدهیم.
    Yes sir , Dire straight put me in my place and I take your point as well ...I feel like my wings are pulled by you and him and I am totally convinced by you two ,

  2. Likes DireStraits liked this post
  3. #92
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    26,183
    Post Thanks / Like
    Guys, you do realize Korea's loss means no matter what happens in the last 2 games, we'll top the group, right? We can afford to lose both last games which means we can afford to play our B team and let new/young players get experienced. We can try different new tactics and many more.

    What a last game it will be for Korea and Uzbekistan who will meet each other in September 5! Damn!

    *Your love makes me strong. Your hate makes me unstoppable!
    Ronaldo (The Brazilian)
    *Life is like a roll of toilet paper! The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.

  4. #93
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    5,463
    Post Thanks / Like
    There should be respect but no mercy to the opponents including Korea. If we afford it, we have to beat them.
    I don't have a love for Uzbeks for their loss to Qatar 4 years ago trying to eliminate us, but if we play right, Korea will finish 3rd in the group and who knows, maybe either Korea or Saudis eventually won't make it to the WC. Blessing!!
    The trench is dug within our hearts
    And mothers, children, brothers, sisters torn apart

  5. Likes Khabalood liked this post
  6. #94
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    4,176
    Post Thanks / Like
    Guys this does not have to do with Korea or Uzbekistan. Get that mentality out of your heads. This has to do with Iran and continuing their winning ways and building upon it. We have to base and focus everything on Iran and her success. Not what it will bring to others and how it would end them. I personally would go into both games with a killer mentality of winning and still keeping the clean sheet going and making it 12 and 13 games. I am sure CQ will give them the same exact instructions and as Karim Ansarifard said in his interview as well that Iran will go to both games to get the 6 points from it. We are building on something great and we have to continue the trend. Korea played hard because they wanted to be assholes and eliminate us because of bad sportsmanship. We go there to kick their asses to show we are great and that we even elevate higher on the road. Sure it will be sweet to do it but it should not be the goal. Those other factors come secondary. Our main focus and reason for wins should be TM and its trend and overall success.

  7. Likes kasra1930 liked this post
  8. #95
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    24,974
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ME View Post
    There should be respect but no mercy to the opponents including Korea. If we afford it, we have to beat them.
    I don't have a love for Uzbeks for their loss to Qatar 4 years ago trying to eliminate us, but if we play right, Korea will finish 3rd in the group and who knows, maybe either Korea or Saudis eventually won't make it to the WC. Blessing!!

    Well it was the other way around, Qatar conceded 4 goals vs Uzbek.

  9. #96
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    1,542
    Post Thanks / Like
    Personally I'd like to see Syria somehow make the world cup at the expense of Korea and Saudi in the playoffs.

  10. Likes Babr, Payandeh Iran liked this post
  11. #97
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    14,561
    Post Thanks / Like
    با این نتایجی که تا الان بدست امده
    تمام تیمهای گروه ما هنوز شانس رسیدن به جام جهانی را دارند
    در گروه دوم دو تیم صد در صد حذف شده اند
    یکی تایلند و دیگری عراق
    امارات هم شانس بسیار کمی دارد برای سوم شدن

  12. #98
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    NY/NJ in USA
    Posts
    2,453
    Post Thanks / Like
    Korea Republic sack Stielike in wake of defeat to Qatar.


    Seoul: Uli Stielike has been sacked as head coach of Korea Republic, just two days after a 3-2 defeat to Qatar left the Taeguk Warriors’ hopes of qualifying for the 2018 FIFA World Cup hanging in the balance.

    Stielike’s dismissal, which was confirmed at Thursday’s meeting of the Korea Football Association (KFA) Technical Committee, comes with the East Asians currently second in Group A of the third round of Asian qualifiers, seven points behind the already-qualified Islamic Republic of Iran, but crucially just one ahead of Uzbekistan in third.

    Only the top two sides are guaranteed a ticket to next year’s global extravaganza in Russia.

    A former West Germany international, Stielike was appointed on a four-year deal in September 2014, and subsequently guided his new charges through to the final of the 2015 AFC Asian Cup which Korea Republic narrowly lost to host nation Australia.

    However, recent indifferent results on the road to Russia 2018 – including a 1-0 defeat to China in March - have left Korea Republic’s participation at what would be a tenth FIFA World Cup finals far from assured.

    The KFA have yet to reveal who will be in charge of the national team for the two remaining qualifiers - against Iran at home on August 31, and then away in Uzbekistan on September 5.

    http://www.the-afc.com/2018-fifa-wor...efeat-to-qatar

  13. Likes Babr, Payandeh Iran liked this post
  14. #99
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    24,974
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by homaie View Post
    Korea Republic sack Stielike in wake of defeat to Qatar.


    Seoul: Uli Stielike has been sacked as head coach of Korea Republic, just two days after a 3-2 defeat to Qatar left the Taeguk Warriors’ hopes of qualifying for the 2018 FIFA World Cup hanging in the balance.

    Stielike’s dismissal, which was confirmed at Thursday’s meeting of the Korea Football Association (KFA) Technical Committee, comes with the East Asians currently second in Group A of the third round of Asian qualifiers, seven points behind the already-qualified Islamic Republic of Iran, but crucially just one ahead of Uzbekistan in third.

    Only the top two sides are guaranteed a ticket to next year’s global extravaganza in Russia.

    A former West Germany international, Stielike was appointed on a four-year deal in September 2014, and subsequently guided his new charges through to the final of the 2015 AFC Asian Cup which Korea Republic narrowly lost to host nation Australia.

    However, recent indifferent results on the road to Russia 2018 – including a 1-0 defeat to China in March - have left Korea Republic’s participation at what would be a tenth FIFA World Cup finals far from assured.

    The KFA have yet to reveal who will be in charge of the national team for the two remaining qualifiers - against Iran at home on August 31, and then away in Uzbekistan on September 5.

    http://www.the-afc.com/2018-fifa-wor...efeat-to-qatar
    He is the 4th coach who has been sacked in our group.

  15. Likes Payandeh Iran liked this post
  16. #100
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    19,101
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sack mikonim Ay sack mikonim. Hichki nemitooneh mesleh ma sack bekoneh! CQ after watching too many Samad movies.

  17. Likes Real Madrid liked this post
  18. #101
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Behind the Gates of Bernabeu
    Posts
    42,140
    Post Thanks / Like

  19. #102
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    7,682
    Post Thanks / Like
    He's a good coach.
    He loves attacking and is aggressive. Most of the players are already familiar with him.
    "He can't kick with his left foot, he can't head a ball, he can't tackle, and doesn't score many goals. Apart from that he's alright." Best on Beckham

  20. #103
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    DarvAze DoolAb
    Posts
    36,742
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't really know what happened to Korean football in the past 10 years. They had clearly escaped the stigma of Asian football and had ascended to much higher levels, but something went wrong. Was it cultural? Infrastructural? Or did they simply move too fast?

    They will make a come back. A big one. This is not a real representation of what Korea has to offer.


  21. Likes Fatso liked this post
  22. #104
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    7,682
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bache Tehroon View Post
    I don't really know what happened to Korean football in the past 10 years. They had clearly escaped the stigma of Asian football and had ascended to much higher levels, but something went wrong. Was it cultural? Infrastructural? Or did they simply move too fast?

    They will make a come back. A big one. This is not a real representation of what Korea has to offer.
    They had luck when they were bad and, bad luck when they were good.

    For example their 1990 and 1994 teams were actually really good but they just couldn't mesh. Where as in 2002 everything they needed to go right happened for them (on top of shambolic reffing).
    Their 2006 and 2010 teams were also quite solid.

    Even at their worst they still do good for Asian standards - just watch them qualify directly for World Cup 2018 (I think they will beat us in Seoul).
    This qualifying tournament is an outlier.
    "He can't kick with his left foot, he can't head a ball, he can't tackle, and doesn't score many goals. Apart from that he's alright." Best on Beckham

  23. Likes Bache Tehroon liked this post
  24. #105
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    DarvAze DoolAb
    Posts
    36,742
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatso View Post
    Even at their worst they still do good for Asian standards - just watch them qualify directly for World Cup 2018 (I think they will beat us in Seoul).
    This qualifying tournament is an outlier.
    Precisely. That's why I think they're easily above all other Asian teams even when everything is going terribly for them.

    The shambolic refereeing of that shameful tournament in 2002 (I don't consider it a real WC) aside, they were actually playing way above anything Asia has ever produced or is producing. I think as money entered their football in the form of investment, capitalism slowly took over and the collective goal lost its importance. Agents are probably playing a bigger role than their federation or clubs.

    Not sure, but this definitely isn't the real Korea. They're better than this.


  25. Likes Fatso, Nadersan liked this post
 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •