Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Babr View Post
    I agree on winning trophies part, but Australia won it last time and they struggle during the qualifications, i am not saying Iran was going to win it in 2015 but under any normal circumstances Team-Melli had the chance to make it to semi-final at least, we scored the first goal against Iraq and had the control of that game until that stupid red car by Pouladi and then played it around 90 minutes being a man down and made the come back twice, yes Iraq is not Japan but they always give it all against Iran and losing in penalty kick is always luck anyway. But in order to win in a tournament(or winning trophies) you need luck.
    I think it is about the time for Iran to take it to the next level, few of our rivals(even Saudi), did it, so as Mahdi said with a fairly reasonable group we actually may have a chance.
    Agreed with all those occasions and circumstances you mentioned, football is all about details and crazy moments in 90 minutes. Football is all about if this and if that + Luck but at the end of the day it comes to one sentence ; We have won nothing in last 40 years which includes CQ in helm . yes we play convincing football , We play a disciplined football but you can never show case them and be proud of it. Don't get me wrong I am not saying It's CQ's fault , it's just sum of many other variables

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Madrid View Post
    Agreed with all those occasions and circumstances you mentioned, football is all about details and crazy moments in 90 minutes. Football is all about if this and if that + Luck but at the end of the day it comes to one sentence ; We have won nothing in last 40 years which includes CQ in helm . yes we play convincing football , We play a disciplined football but you can never show case them and be proud of it. Don't get me wrong I am not saying It's CQ's fault , it's just sum of many other variables
    This is exciting period, as mentioned we play disciplined football, something we didn't even do with many stars, so is indeed a great start, you may underestimate this qualification and is your choice but having 7 points lead ahead of rival Korea, sealing the top of the group with two games to play is a quite an achievement, something we never did with many stars even.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Babr View Post
    This is exciting period, as mentioned we play disciplined football, something we didn't even do with many stars, so is indeed a great start, you may underestimate this qualification and is your choice but having 7 points lead ahead of rival Korea, sealing the top of the group with two games to play is a quite an achievement, something we never did with many stars even.
    No, don't get me wrong , as a matter of fact I told you it's quite amazing , I don't underestimate it at all but I just believe something different needs to happen rather than what we go through every time. we need to build on this momentum

4. Likes Babr liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Excellent ... damet garm mahdi jaan.
    Don't pray in my school, and I won't think in your church
    Captain, thank you, thank you very much for all these passionate years you have given to your Real Madrid to my Real Madrid. I will not forget you because, among other reasons, I do not want to forget you. No matter where you go know that I love you , Real Madrid loves you. HALA MADRID
    Some find their Mecca in Saudi Arabia, Some in Palestine and some in Vatican, I find mine in Madrid and I call it “The Estadio Santiago Bernabéu”

6. Likes Mahdi liked this post

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123