Post Thanks / Like

Best Iranian commentator in history

I'm not joking. This is the best Iranian commentary I have ever heard. Please hire this guy for all Team Melli games. He's 10 levels about every joker that works for IRIB

2. Likes Babr liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    He is too javgeer. Being exciting is good but only for exciting moments of the game.

Post Thanks / Like

5. Likes Real Madrid, Bache Tehroon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    They should give him a chance with some real football matches to see what he is capable to do.

ingaar tokhmasho yeki keshideh LOOLL!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bache Tehroon View Post
    I'm not joking. This is the best Iranian commentary I have ever heard. Please hire this guy for all Team Melli games. He's 10 levels about every joker that works for IRIB

The guy is good but he is adding a twist of Arabic spice to his commentating . Overall our main problem is that we still use a solo commentator . this is not happening since 20 years ago and maybe Iran is one of the few countries which still doing it. %90 of the countries have a pair reporting the game which includes one Commentator and one analyzer . not sure why we still doing this

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Madrid View Post

The guy is good but he is adding a twist of Arabic spice to his commentating . Overall our main problem is that we still use a solo commentator . this is not happening since 20 years ago and maybe Iran is one of the few countries which still doing it. %90 of the countries have a pair reporting the game which includes one Commentator and one analyzer . not sure why we still doing this
    They use it sometime but the other guy is either player or former player or coach who has been invited occasionally and because it is not his job, most of the time he is boring and can't match and adjust himself with the main commentator like the way it has been done in European Football.

9. Likes Real Madrid, Fatso liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    LOOOL@ Robin Hoode kavir!

He's funny and exciting alright but not as professional as he should be IMO. After a few games, you get tired of him.

*Your love makes me strong. Your hate makes me unstoppable!
    Ronaldo (The Brazilian)
    *Life is like a roll of toilet paper! The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.