Post Thanks / Like

Top 10 Beautiful Moments Of Fair Play Penalties

2nd one is Denmark vs Iran. at min 0.29. I only recognize Navidkia and Nekounam. Was the coach was Shahrokhi?
    Also min 3:43 Omid Ebrahimi Pk in Sepahan ACL game

2. Likes Babr, Payandeh Iran liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, the coach was Shahrokhi, after WC and before 2000 Asian Cup(when Talebi returned to coach the team again). The match was played in 1999 i believe.

Post Thanks / Like
    is this LG cup ?

Sent from my STV100-3 using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Madrid View Post
    is this LG cup ?

Sent from my STV100-3 using Tapatalk
    Iran-Denmark you mean?

If yes, No that was a friendly in Denmark, we ended up with 0-0 but Denmark dominated the whole match and Tabataei had his best career match as keeper.

6. Likes Payandeh Iran liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    The 2nd one is from the Carlsberg Cup in 2003. The match was held in Hong Kong - we basically had a U23/B team representing Iran.
    Shahrokhi was interim manager. This was shortly after Branko had led the U23 to the Asian games championship and it wasn't clear if he was coming back for the start of WC 2006 qualifiers.

TM actually really played well and lost in the final to Uruguay's domestic only squad.
    Navidkia and Ali Samereh were both really good that tournament.
    "He can't kick with his left foot, he can't head a ball, he can't tackle, and doesn't score many goals. Apart from that he's alright." Best on Beckham

8. Likes Babr, Zob Ahan liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatso View Post
    The 2nd one is from the Carlsberg Cup in 2003. The match was held in Hong Kong - we basically had a U23/B team representing Iran.
    Shahrokhi was interim manager. This was shortly after Branko had led the U23 to the Asian games championship and it wasn't clear if he was coming back for the start of WC 2006 qualifiers.

TM actually really played well and lost in the final to Uruguay's domestic only squad.
    You are right. Thanks for the correction.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatso View Post

I remember laughing at TM playing in tournament sponsored and named by a beer.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Zob Ahan View Post
    I remember laughing at TM playing in tournament sponsored and named by a beer.
    Yap! They wouldn't allow it now.
    And it was the 2nd time we'd been invited and participated (1997 was the first with Hong Kong, Nigeria and Chile)!

It was either this or the Kirin Cup.
    "He can't kick with his left foot, he can't head a ball, he can't tackle, and doesn't score many goals. Apart from that he's alright." Best on Beckham

12. Likes Bache Tehroon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    What's the deal with Jamie Carragher penalty? I don't get it.