Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooya View Post
    DUDE why did you say this ... I was having so much fun ...
    Then Maybe you know something and I don't ..

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-40287173

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Madrid View Post

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-40287173
    Mahdi, please dont reply !
    Don't pray in my school, and I won't think in your church
    Captain, thank you, thank you very much for all these passionate years you have given to your Real Madrid to my Real Madrid. I will not forget you because, among other reasons, I do not want to forget you. No matter where you go know that I love you , Real Madrid loves you. HALA MADRID
    Some find their Mecca in Saudi Arabia, Some in Palestine and some in Vatican, I find mine in Madrid and I call it “The Estadio Santiago Bernabéu”

Post Thanks / Like
    Dude, it's not hard to understand.

It doesn't matter what kind of tax-law applies to whom. Fact is both players owe taxes, and under the current European law (not Spanish law), both are required to conform to the tax laws of where they work. This is true for any European citizen who works wherever else in Europe or in their own country.

Ronaldo's owing amount as a "non-resident" cannot be much lower than a "resident". The most he can hope for is some micky-mouse exemptions. I'm sure the Spanish authorities took his "non-resident" status into account when they calculated his owing amount. They're not stupid.

And YES, Ronaldo or any non-resident player employed in La Liga can go to jail due for tax-fraud. It's the law of EU, not just Spain.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bache Tehroon View Post

It doesn't matter what kind of tax-law applies to whom. Fact is both players owe taxes, and under the current European law (not Spanish law), both are required to conform to the tax laws of where they work. This is true for any European citizen who works wherever else in Europe or in their own country.

Ronaldo's owing amount as a "non-resident" cannot be much lower than a "resident". The most he can hope for is some micky-mouse exemptions. I'm sure the Spanish authorities took his "non-resident" status into account when they calculated his owing amount. They're not stupid.

And YES, Ronaldo or any non-resident player employed in La Liga can go to jail due for tax-fraud. It's the law of EU, not just Spain.
    Why you're speaking of the obvious ? Like no one knows what you mentioned. No one said he is not at fault no one said he should not pay the taxes or go to jail ... being the EU citizen , still makes a difference if you are a resident of Spain or not which I am absolutely correct but who cares ? Once you're at fault you're at fault weather be a Spanish , Portugal or a citizen of Mongolia ...

Even if he goes to jail then let it be . you fuck with the system then expect the system fuck you ... there is no difference, CR is CR on the pitch , off of it he's just another person like million others. [/SIZE]

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooya View Post
    Mahdi, please dont reply !
    Why you're asking him to be a bozo like you ? . I doubt he's into monkey business of making fun of this and that like you are .

Am I wrong ? then he will correct me and then we move on. and ppl wonder what happened to this forum !!!!!

go ahead and make this post invisible to everyone .. that's one thing you're very good at

I'm done with ISP ...
    Last edited by Real Madrid; 04-08-2017 at 03:31 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Why you're asking him to be a bozo like you ? . I doubt he's into monkey business of making fun of this and that like you are .

Am I wrong ? then he will correct me and then we move on. and ppl wonder what happened to this forum !!!!!

go ahead and make this post invisible to everyone .. that's one thing you're very good at

I'm done with ISP ...
    1-) not hiding your post , so i quote is there 2 ...
    2-) typical, you are proven wrong, you get sad, you cry and start insulting ISP. VAAAY MARDOM, be che jorati goftin man eshtebah mikonam ... GOH KHORDIN, man hamishe dorost migam !!!
    3-) please act your age man !
    Captain, thank you, thank you very much for all these passionate years you have given to your Real Madrid to my Real Madrid. I will not forget you because, among other reasons, I do not want to forget you. No matter where you go know that I love you , Real Madrid loves you. HALA MADRID
    Some find their Mecca in Saudi Arabia, Some in Palestine and some in Vatican, I find mine in Madrid and I call it “The Estadio Santiago Bernabéu”

Post Thanks / Like

Dude let it go , if you prove him wrong, he gets upset !

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm done with ISP ...
    Really dude?! Over this?!! WTF?!

Post Thanks / Like
    Even Non-Resident ''by status'' don't pay much less taxes compare to Resident, as long as you work in a country and on top of that you live in that country you almost pay same amount of taxes compare to the others.

Post Thanks / Like
    Exactly right ???

Post Thanks / Like
    No I'm not

Post Thanks / Like
    Rafa Marquez was placed on a Specially Designated Nationals list by the Treasury Department’s Office of Foreign Assets Control because of supposed links to drug cartels.

Yes, the same Rafa Marquez who wrecked havoc on TM in 2006.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/09/s...ico-drugs.html

The Mexican soccer star Rafael Márquez and several of his businesses have acted as fronts and held assets for a major drug trafficking organization, according to the United States Treasury Department.

On Wednesday, Márquez, who plays for the Mexican club Atlas and has represented Mexico at the last four World Cups, was placed on a Specially Designated Nationals list by the Treasury Department’s Office of Foreign Assets Control.

Márquez’s soccer school, his charitable foundation and 21 other individuals and 41 entities were added to the list by the Treasury Department; all were accused of providing support to, or being under the control of, another Mexican national, Raul Flores Hernandez, and what the department called the “Flores drug trafficking organization.”

The Foreign Narcotics Kingpin Designation Act, better known as the Kingpin Act, was passed by Congress in 1999, and allows the Treasury Department to freeze the assets of foreign nationals it believes to be involved in international narcotics trafficking and to prosecute Americans who handle drug trafficking money. According to a Treasury Department news release announcing Wednesday’s actions, all of Márquez’s assets “that are under U.S. jurisdiction or are in the control of U.S. persons” have been frozen.

In addition to having assets frozen, once an individual or entity is designated as a specially designated national, according to the Treasury Department's description of the list, “U.S. Persons are generally prohibited from dealing with them.”

The United States sees the act as an important tool to clamp down on the finances of organized crime and drug trafficking groups, and to expose the vast web of dummy businesses that allow criminals to obscure and launder their ill-gotten gains. But defense lawyers and some people named to the list — which now totals more than 2,000 individuals and entities — have complained that it is rife with errors, and tarnishes reputations with scant evidence and no due process.

Márquez, 38, is one of the greatest Mexican soccer players. A center back and defensive midfielder, he has appeared for his national team 142 times over the last 21 years, and was captain of Mexico’s team at each of the last four World Cups. His club career took him to Europe, where he won four league titles and two Champions League trophies while playing for Barcelona, and to the United States, where he played two years with the Red Bulls of Major League Soccer.

He currently is the captain of Atlas, which is based in Guadalajara, and he remains a fixture of the country’s national team, which is likely to qualify for next summer’s World Cup in Russia.
    "He can't kick with his left foot, he can't head a ball, he can't tackle, and doesn't score many goals. Apart from that he's alright." Best on Beckham

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12