Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 25 of 25
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    15,132
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rohani being dissed in person in Fetr namaz today:
    http://www.khabaronline.ir/detail/68...ltimedia/movie

  2. #17
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !
    Posts
    19,162
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by maziar95 View Post
    I think your giving yourself too much credit for not being a cunt by saying 90% of us live like cunts. I would say 99% of us live like cunts as you put it for supporting IRI sports teams. Even guys like Reza Pahlavi live like cunts because he too supports IRI football team.
    fuck Reza pahlavi. he is just a person like you and me. other than running his mouth and meeting with a bunch of racist rebpulicans throughout his life he hasn't done shit.

    If you can explain this forum's (including your comment) mentality that if you are against cunts supporting IR, axiomatically you are either mojahed or monarchist.

    how do you figure this shit out ? not all of us have to be goosfand and follow a personality.
    Last edited by keyvan_pars; 26-06-2017 at 11:54 PM.
    holiness is in the right action not in god .

  3. #18
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !
    Posts
    19,162
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by maziar95 View Post
    I think your giving yourself too much credit for not being a cunt by saying 90% of us live like cunts. I would say 99% of us live like cunts as you put it for supporting IRI sports teams. Even guys like Reza Pahlavi live like cunts because he too supports IRI football team.
    i am in total agreement on the 99% figure.
    however, by giving myself credit, that is a complete figment of your imagination. it is just a difference. the 99% are completely happy being who they and I, together with the rest of 1%, are surely convinced of who we are so i don't see where your credit report is coming from.

    in case you didn't read RM's post properly ?
    he said he 'doesn't' get it and i used my CUNT theory to give a 'possible' because to 'why' people like him and myself don't get it and people such as 'you' who support the cabbage regime and team get it.

    since you are supporter of whatever it is that you people support you understand the need of MAAADAR GHABHE AKHOUNDS to put on their version of saturday night live. and all credit goes to you and the likes of you.
    holiness is in the right action not in god .

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    2,185
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by keyvan_pars View Post
    i am in total agreement on the 99% figure.
    however, by giving myself credit, that is a complete figment of your imagination. it is just a difference. the 99% are completely happy being who they and I, together with the rest of 1%, are surely convinced of who we are so i don't see where your credit report is coming from.

    in case you didn't read RM's post properly ?
    he said he 'doesn't' get it and i used my CUNT theory to give a 'possible' because to 'why' people like him and myself don't get it and people such as 'you' who support the cabbage regime and team get it.

    since you are supporter of whatever it is that you people support you understand the need of MAAADAR GHABHE AKHOUNDS to put on their version of saturday night live. and all credit goes to you and the likes of you.
    I think the 1% are confused people with identity issues. A perfect example is you, the name of the website is iransportsptess so you know full well this site is full of "cunts" so why don't know you mingle with the 1% where you would fit ? Don't you guys have forums and websites ? I would be interested to learn about the beliefs of you guys because after years of reading your posts I still don't get your true views and what you stand for. I just see negativity and hate .
    In Carlos We Trust

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    2,185
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by keyvan_pars View Post
    fuck Reza pahlavi. he is just a person like you and me. other than running his mouth and meeting with a bunch of racist rebpulicans throughout his life he hasn't done shit.

    If you can explain this forum's (including your comment) mentality that if you are against cunts supporting IR, axiomatically you are either mojahed or monarchist.

    how do you figure this shit out ? not all of us have to be goosfand and follow a personality.
    I used reza Pahlav as a example because the guy has a lot of reasons ( certainly more than you have ) to hate the IRI just like the MKO but yet they can differentiate a football team from the government.
    In Carlos We Trust

  6. #21
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !
    Posts
    19,162
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by maziar95 View Post
    I used reza Pahlav as a example because the guy has a lot of reasons ( certainly more than you have ) to hate the IRI just like the MKO but yet they can differentiate a football team from the government.
    this is not like reading ghoran and accepting cabbage as your god. since you don't know me and you have NOOOOO idea what reasons i might or might not have to be against the theocracy in IR may i ask what you are basing your 'statement' above ?

    elm e gheyb ?
    clairvoyance ?
    mohamad came to your sleep and said he has no reasons to hate my regime ?
    Queiroz said it in press conference ?

    please enlighten. (using proof if possible not dust)
    holiness is in the right action not in god .

  7. #22
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !
    Posts
    19,162
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by maziar95 View Post
    I think the 1% are confused people with identity issues. A perfect example is you, the name of the website is iransportsptess so you know full well this site is full of "cunts" so why don't know you mingle with the 1% where you would fit ? Don't you guys have forums and websites ? I would be interested to learn about the beliefs of you guys because after years of reading your posts I still don't get your true views and what you stand for. I just see negativity and hate .
    here you are referring to several issues at the same time. (either you are confused or you are poorly attempting to confuse me)

    here is a very short version of what i think you are trying to say.:

    think the 1% are confused people with identity issues. A perfect example is you, the name of the website is iransportsptess so you know full well this site is full of "cunts" so why don't know you mingle with the 1% where you would fit
    where would be the fun in that. but more seriously, the point is exposure. 80 percent of people who visit this forum have total number of posts below a 100. here exposure helps some iranians to see there are others that think like them (are not cabbage supporters)

    and on a lighter note because i want people like you to post such replies which means you are actually reading and thinking about my comments otherwise there would be no reply

    I would be interested to learn about the beliefs of you guys
    who are you GUYS ? i am only me. no leader, no god, no allah, no baabaa bozorg or nane bozorg just me.

    I would be interested to learn about the beliefs of you guys because after years of reading your posts I still don't get your true views and what you stand for. I just see negativity and hate .
    this is either (thinking positively) a very general question or again (negatively) you are poorly attempting to muddy the water. lets assume the positive case i would reply:

    you need to be specific.
    what do you mean by belief ? belief in what stone gods or the stolen arts in the basements of vatican or the monkey box in mecca ?
    belief in a person ?

    please make your question more clear.

    as per your just seeing negativity and hate, if you are a supporter of any elements of the islamic republic, you have no place to speak of negativity and hate as you so peacefully put it. your whole system of 'belief' is based on hate.
    holiness is in the right action not in god .

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    26,071
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by keyvan_pars View Post
    so when i see people being fucked in their day to day activities i think with myself to support a football team that represents that system makes me a CUNT but that is me.

    and football team in my view makes you a CUNT.
    Keyvan hal mikoni team melli raft jame jahaniya? Neshasti baraye khodet dari eshgh mikoni!

    *Your love makes me strong. Your hate makes me unstoppable!
    Ronaldo (The Brazilian)
    *Life is like a roll of toilet paper! The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.

  9. #24
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !
    Posts
    19,162
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sly View Post
    Keyvan hal mikoni team melli raft jame jahaniya? Neshasti baraye khodet dari eshgh mikoni!
    man ghablan ham goftam, football ro har kee khoob bazi kone man azash taghdeer mikonam hataa ISIS.

    i am not going to support the IR team but if they play better than usual i will acknowledge it.
    holiness is in the right action not in god .

  10. Likes Sly liked this post
  11. #25
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !
    Posts
    19,162
    Post Thanks / Like
    pas chi shod maziar kojaayee dadash ?
    holiness is in the right action not in god .

 

 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •