Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 37 of 37
  1. #31
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !
    Posts
    19,356
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nadersan View Post
    I really want to agree with you but have hard time condemning the entire nation


    Skickat från min iPad med Tapatalk
    bro it is not about condemnation of entire IR nation or any other nation.

    as you saw 53 million people voted for Trump. other examples are theresa may and bush. However, the brits or canadians or americans are able to say that millions of idiots voted for trump they are fucking idiots. or the same for bush. Iranians say well it is out of our hands and it is in god's hands and what can we do ? bullshit bullshit bullshit ...

    nothing is in motherfucking god's hands aside from the fucking money you put in the collection box or in IR's case the shit they roll up and stick up emaam reza's ass. or the sewage in southern tehran.

    also those little child molestation boxes (sadaghe) all over the place. That is god's money. God is the most merciful and powerful but it needs money and it also decides the regime in IR.

    unfortunately, iranians have sponges where a brain is supposed to be.

  2. #32
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !
    Posts
    19,356
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nadersan View Post
    I really want to agree with you but have hard time condemning the entire nation


    Skickat från min iPad med Tapatalk
    sorry vali har chi fohsh e khaaro maadar bood be een dadam too delam va facebook.

    what a fucked up world we are living in.

    this goes beyond everything these muslims animals have done. i don't know what to say really i am out of my words and wit on this one ....

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    26,177
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by keyvan_pars View Post
    again i quote your exact words so you don't say i am putting words in your mouth or misunderstand etc etc ...



    what do you mean 'politically' ?

    you can politically suppress an ethnic community but 'socially' be proud of them ???? i am going to politically leave baluchestan in poverty but socially ??? support them

    Iranian kurds have been in constant turmoil since the 70s, there were huge massacres after the islamic revolution in kurdistan.

    sly jaan please understand history did not start when you started reading books and the news. I know in your religion 'you' are the center of the universe but reality is quite different.

    i really think you should really do more research in the topic above.
    Dude....I feel like we are diverting the discussion else where. Here is also your own quote:

    Quote Originally Posted by keyvan_pars View Post
    interesting about christians in Iran.
    here is another story:

    http://www.iranpressnews.com/source/207519.htm
    Are you trying to say Christians, Jews or whom ever (beside Bahais) are treated differently in Iran compared to Muslims? Only because they have another religion? Or what is your point here?

    Ps. you don't know a thing about my religion or whether I'm practicing any at all or not, so that card of yours that you bring up in every thread never works as an argument.

    *Your love makes me strong. Your hate makes me unstoppable!
    Ronaldo (The Brazilian)
    *Life is like a roll of toilet paper! The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Stockholm
    Posts
    864
    Post Thanks / Like

    mosalmoon haaye maadar ghahbe performed slavery in iraq, Izadi women

    I just wonder how a totally dead ideology can so impact in these people lives . What is in that book that take away all the good n kind nature in people n make them blind , cold , brutal .

  5. #35
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !
    Posts
    19,356
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sly View Post
    Dude....I feel like we are diverting the discussion else where. Here is also your own quote:



    Are you trying to say Christians, Jews or whom ever (beside Bahais) are treated differently in Iran compared to Muslims? Only because they have another religion? Or what is your point here?
    ONE MILLION PERCENT YES YES YES.
    Ps. you don't know a thing about my religion or whether I'm practicing any at all or not, so that card of yours that you bring up in every thread never works as an argument.
    oh yes ? well i apologize. why don't you go into it a little bit.

    do you believe in mohamad, ali, hossein and stuff? and the arab allah?
    please tell me about you religion.

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    26,177
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by keyvan_pars View Post
    ONE MILLION PERCENT YES YES YES.


    You need to read a bit more facts which are diverse instead of reading just one sided Iranian opinions.

    Quote Originally Posted by keyvan_pars View Post
    oh yes ? well i apologize. why don't you go into it a little bit.

    do you believe in mohamad, ali, hossein and stuff? and the arab allah?
    please tell me about you religion.
    I know you've been asking me this a thousand times but how is the answer to that even related to any of the discussion/discussions that we've been having here? Stick to the facts please. Don't let my religious or non-religious ideology change your approach towards our discussions here. Taking sides based on my ideology is not an objective way of discussing things.

    *Your love makes me strong. Your hate makes me unstoppable!
    Ronaldo (The Brazilian)
    *Life is like a roll of toilet paper! The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    26,177
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^^^Here is another one:

    I know this is from press TV and of course lots of propaganda involved but watch from minute 6:48 to the end:


    *Your love makes me strong. Your hate makes me unstoppable!
    Ronaldo (The Brazilian)
    *Life is like a roll of toilet paper! The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.

 

 
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •