Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1617181920212223242526
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's amazing how just a few months ago, Kaveh Rezaei was only considered a good striker in IPL! Now suddenly he's one of the best players in Belgium! This is how our players get motivation and progress in Europe! Of course the WC being around the corner must contribute to his motivation as well, but still.... At the rate he's going, I'm not sure if Azmoun should remain our main striker in the WC! 6-7 more months for the players to prove themselves.

Imagine how many more IPL talents could get to top level football if they went to Europe. I mean we all know about the "Torabi" kind of players but what I mean is the ones we hardly think about. The closes one I'm thinking about now, is Milad Mohammadi's twin brother, Mehrdad! He was also very good before Milad went to Russia. If he had gone to Europe at the same time, you never know what kind of player we'd have in him now.

Time to concentrate on the successful U17 TM players now!
    Last edited by Sly; 18-11-2017 at 11:29 AM.

*Your love makes me strong. Your hate makes me unstoppable!
    Ronaldo (The Brazilian)
    *Life is like a roll of toilet paper! The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.

2. Likes Babr liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    PAG beautiful goal off the header, assisted by Xavi:

4. Likes Sly liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    JB with another assist, amazing season for him, AZ are 3rd in Dutch league:

6. Likes Sly, Payandeh Iran liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Karim Ansarifard also played 90 minutes for Olympiacos yesterday in a 2-1 win over Levadiakos. Olympiacos are 3rd now.

Post Thanks / Like
    Good article in French about Kaveh's brilliant season with Charleroi, a brief translation:

Kaveh is most of the time among the top 3 players who run the most in the field. Their keeper saying, he is a full package striker. He scores, he runs, work well defensively, he adopted himself quite fast with the rest of the team.

The Iranian owner/president Mehdi Bayat saying, honestly we were hesitating after the the terrible experience with Yazdani, Emamifar, Mahdavi, in early 2000. But my father pushed to get Kaveh with the team, we sent our scouts and saw Kaveh plays.

Also says Henry was his role model. and Bayat promised him to make him meet his young age idol, Henry.
    He also said he played in all levels for Iran and everything is possible in WC for Iran.

https://www.rtbf.be/sport/football/b...tte?id=9767047

9. Likes Sly liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Babr View Post
    Good article in French about Kaveh's brilliant season with Charleroi, a brief translation:

Kaveh is most of the time among the top 3 players who run the most in the field. Their keeper saying, he is a full package striker. He scores, he runs, work well defensively, he adopted himself quite fast with the rest of the team.

The Iranian owner/president Mehdi Bayat saying, honestly we were hesitating after the the terrible experience with Yazdani, Emamifar, Mahdavi, in early 2000. But my father pushed to get Kaveh with the team, we sent our scouts and saw Kaveh plays.

Also says Henry was his role model. and Bayat promised him to make him meet his young age idol, Henry.
    He also said he played in all levels for Iran and everything is possible in WC for Iran.

https://www.rtbf.be/sport/football/b...tte?id=9767047
    I thought Yazdani was relatively good there?!

But anyways, what did they expect?! They had brought it some mediocre IPL players and expected a miracle?! There were so many good Iranian talents they missed! They should ask the Germans.

Ronaldo (The Brazilian)
    *Life is like a roll of toilet paper! The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sly View Post
    I thought Yazdani was relatively good there?!

But anyways, what did they expect?! They had brought it some mediocre IPL players and expected a miracle?! There were so many good Iranian talents they missed! They should ask the Germans.
    Yes Yazdani did quite well. That was during the time, someone like Khatibi got a shot from HSV lol. Imagine that!

It was base on reputation back to the time(Mousavi, Khatibi, Yazdani are just few example). At some point Leverkusen had 3 Iranians(Yazdani, Pashazadeh, Mousavi), none of them play a minute.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Babr View Post
    Yes Yazdani did quite well. That was during the time, someone like Khatibi got a shot from HSV lol. Imagine that!

It was base on reputation back to the time(Mousavi, Khatibi, Yazdani are just few example). At some point Leverkusen had 3 Iranians(Yazdani, Pashazadeh, Mousavi), none of them play a minute.
    Pashazadeh actually was doing very well in training but he had a very bad injury that he never came back 100% from.
    Yazdani, I have no idea.
    Mousavi, the rumor was that all he did was party.
    "He can't kick with his left foot, he can't head a ball, he can't tackle, and doesn't score many goals. Apart from that he's alright." Best on Beckham

13. Likes Payandeh Iran liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    It seems Ashkan is giving up and opening a "Bar" in Berlin!

https://www.news38.de/wolfsburg/arti...a-Bar-auf.html

15. Likes Payandeh Iran liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by homaie View Post
    It seems Ashkan is giving up and opening a "Bar" in Berlin!

https://www.news38.de/wolfsburg/arti...a-Bar-auf.html
    That would be the worst news now ahead of the WC! We need him badly!

Ronaldo (The Brazilian)

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1617181920212223242526