Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 256
  1. #61
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Copenhagen-Denmark
    Posts
    7,469
    Post Thanks / Like
    For the first time, La Gazzetta dello Sport, most serious italian sport paper is confirming Lazio will offer 15 mill + 3 mill bonus for Sardar TODAY!
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Madrid View Post
    Who is Ali Damagh ?

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Behind the Gates of Bernabeu
    Posts
    42,125
    Post Thanks / Like

  3. Likes Babr, brando liked this post
  4. #63
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    1,219
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sardar's case is kind of 50/50. In one year he sees bigger opportunities to signing with top clubs after world cup as all the top soccer agents watching closely for catch.. , specially with scoring couple of goals in world cup he could easily add 5 to 10 million more than what Lazio offers now to his contract....

  5. #64
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    19,090
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bardia View Post
    Sardar's case is kind of 50/50. In one year he sees bigger opportunities to signing with top clubs after world cup as all the top soccer agents watching closely for catch.. , specially with scoring couple of goals in world cup he could easily add 5 to 10 million more than what Lazio offers now to his contract....
    I disagree. TM and CQ style of football in a competition like WC with big teams facing Iran will result in a 3-4 goals scored by our team (and that is being optimistic). It won't be the best place for any Iranian striker to show the world what he can do. He would have shown himself better in Italy (given enough playing time) in a season than in Russian League and a 3-game WC (I hope we'll make it to next round but ...)

  6. #65
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    1,219
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Payandeh Iran View Post
    I disagree. TM and CQ style of football in a competition like WC with big teams facing Iran will result in a 3-4 goals scored by our team (and that is being optimistic). It won't be the best place for any Iranian striker to show the world what he can do. He would have shown himself better in Italy (given enough playing time) in a season than in Russian League and a 3-game WC (I hope we'll make it to next round but ...)

    I only thought this could be one the reasons for his decision!!! ( I might be completely wrong)?? btw, the importance of scoring in world cup even 1 or 2 are miles ahead of scoring bunch for Rubin kazan.. Even Lazio official mentioned that Sardar scoring against Bayern and Athletico was the main reason that interested us and we watched him more closely. Regardless I wish him and Team Melli the best in WC.

  7. #66
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    19,090
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bardia View Post
    I only thought this could be one the reasons for his decision!!! ( I might be completely wrong)?? btw, the importance of scoring in world cup even 1 or 2 are miles ahead of scoring bunch for Rubin kazan.. Even Lazio official mentioned that Sardar scoring against Bayern and Athletico was the main reason that interested us and we watched him more closely. Regardless I wish him and Team Melli the best in WC.
    I understand the importance of scoring in WC or CL. But realistically we'll get to play 3 (maybe 4) games. And we already know that CQ won't go with a style of play that creates 3-4 scoring chances in any games (let alone against big teams). I think our defensive players will have a better shot of landing European contracts more than our strikers. Bottom line is that he is very talented and has had enough of Russian League. I hope he moves on to a better team/league.

  8. Likes Babr, brando liked this post
  9. #67
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    24,943
    Post Thanks / Like
    We all love to see him in better league but i doubt the kid is still mentality ready, what make people think he would be starter in Lazio? I kind of understand his decision, it is WC year and he needs playing time, specially with crazy competition upfront: Gucci, Karimi, Kaveh, Taremi, add to that Sasan Ansari, few other IPL forwards and possibly Saman Ghoddos. In other hand he is not playing in CL or Europa League this year as part of Kazan, so he is losing the chance to attract the attention of scouts, and as Nader said with CQ system, i doubt we score more than 2 or 3 goals at best next year.


    He is still very young(22) but he needs to make his mind after WC, the only concern is will he still have some tempting offers or not?!

  10. #68
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    24,943
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Madrid View Post
    They finished 9th in Iceland league, i am not even sure if it is better than IPL or not?!

  11. Likes brando liked this post
  12. #69
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    24,943
    Post Thanks / Like
    15 mil, 2 mil bonus and his salary will be 2 mil euro a year.

    This is the highest ever market value any Iranian footballer ever had.

    Edited: Sorry i just saw Brando's post in other page

    https://www.laziochannel.it/calciome...chetti-vargic/


  13. Likes brando liked this post
  14. #70
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    24,943
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't get why they don't sit and talk about his possible role in Lazio, and what they are expecting from him this season? Will he get some decent amount of playing time? These are the things you can discuss prior to signing a deal, i mean at the end no one can guaranty anything regarding playing time and performance dictate but they can get a good idea what Lazio expectation from him in short term at least.

  15. Likes Payandeh Iran liked this post
  16. #71
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    26,178
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^^Exactly! Agree!

    I remember Ali Karimi (the senior) had a playing time clause in his contract with Bayern Munich. Azmoun could do the same to ensure his playing time at Lazio!

    Playing in Lazio and then scoring in the WC would attract bigger/better offers then if he played in Rubin and scored in the WC!

    I'm with PI on this one.

    *Your love makes me strong. Your hate makes me unstoppable!
    Ronaldo (The Brazilian)
    *Life is like a roll of toilet paper! The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.

  17. Likes Payandeh Iran liked this post
  18. #72
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    19,090
    Post Thanks / Like
    He needs a better agent. I'm available.

  19. Likes brando, Sly liked this post
  20. #73
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    24,943
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Payandeh Iran View Post
    He needs a better agent. I'm available.
    He got his dad and bunch of Turkman friends as his agent. lol

  21. Likes brando liked this post
  22. #74
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Copenhagen-Denmark
    Posts
    7,469
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Payandeh Iran View Post
    He needs a better agent. I'm available.
    Tazeh Kheili ham bayad delesh bekhaad... Shoma Naderi Agha Nader
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Madrid View Post
    Who is Ali Damagh ?

  23. Likes Sly, Payandeh Iran liked this post
  24. #75
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Copenhagen-Denmark
    Posts
    7,469
    Post Thanks / Like

    Azmoun the right man to replace Kieta in Lazio

    Quote Originally Posted by Real Madrid View Post
    Who is Ali Damagh ?

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •