Page 10 of 31 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Panionios lost 1-0 at home against Maccabi Tel Aviv and got eliminated, Masoud and Hajsafi played 90 minutes there were few Iran flags in the stadium:

Post Thanks / Like
    Draw was made today for both CL and EL. Karim and Saman are the two Iranians still in the competitions

CL (Aug 16 and 22):
    Olympiakos v. Rijeka (Croatia)

http://www.uefa.com/uefachampionslea...ague+play+draw

EL (Aug 17 and 24):
    PAOK (Greece) v. OsterSund

http://www.uefa.com/uefaeuropaleague...ague+play+draw

3. Likes Babr liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Azmun will not leave "Rubin" this summer

https://www.sports.ru/football/1054437723.html

The club received proposals to buy an Iranian player from the Italian "Lazio" and the German "Bayer", but they were rejected by the head coach of Kazan Kurban Berdyev.

In four matches of the Russian championship-2017/18 Azmun gave one assists.
    Last edited by homaie; 07-08-2017 at 05:20 PM.

5. Likes Babr liked this post
    houmanbahal is offline Streaming/Media Team
    ISP Managers Team
    Post Thanks / Like
    6 -0 Yadet Nareeee
    .سوبله چوبله شش تای شد
    Emperator Hich Vaght Yadet Nareeeee
    10 Daghighe, 10 Nafare, 3ta Goal Hich Vaght Yadet Nare
    Sarvar Man. United

7. Likes Babr, Sly liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Game ended 1-1, Azmoun played 90 minutes, they played with 10 men from min 55, seems like Azmoun had a decent game.

Post Thanks / Like
    I watched almost the whole game. Azmoun ran a bit more than usual but boy he plays so ineffectively nowadays. When the opponents have the ball, he only walks the field instead of trying to help the defense. It seems he only waits to get a decent pass from his team mates the entire game. and when he does have the ball, he loses it to the opponents very easily! This happened several times during both the first and the second half today.

In this form, he's not a player Lazio would want regularly in their games. Lucky papa Berdiyev believes in him and keeps playing him despite his lack of effectiveness.

*Your love makes me strong. Your hate makes me unstoppable!
    Ronaldo (The Brazilian)
    *Life is like a roll of toilet paper! The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sly View Post
    I watched almost the whole game. Azmoun ran a bit more than usual but boy he plays so ineffectively nowadays. When the opponents have the ball, he only walks the field instead of trying to help the defense. It seems he only waits to get a decent pass from his team mates the entire game. and when he does have the ball, he loses it to the opponents very easily! This happened several times during both the first and the second half today.

In this form, he's not a player Lazio would want regularly in their games. Lucky papa Berdiyev believes in him and keeps playing him despite his lack of effectiveness.
    He's a striker and your eyes were fixed on him. Nothing is more frustrating than focusing on strikers in football. They're the laziest, least effective and most wasteful players in every team. If you pay attention to even top strikers like Suarez, Cavani, Aguero, Benzema, Morata and Kane, you'll see almost the same thing. Wastefulness and laziness. Of course, their level of football is higher than Azmoun and they get much better service, so you won't be as disappointed, but in general, strikers are very frustrating to watch.

Having said that, Azmoun is indeed a physically weak and somewhat ineffective player these days.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sly View Post

I actually think he played a good game, they played with 10 man for quite sometime during the game. he also had a great scoring chance which unfortunately was on his left foot and he missed it.

12. Likes Fatso liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bache Tehroon View Post
    He's a striker and your eyes were fixed on him. Nothing is more frustrating than focusing on strikers in football. They're the laziest, least effective and most wasteful players in every team. If you pay attention to even top strikers like Suarez, Cavani, Aguero, Benzema, Morata and Kane, you'll see almost the same thing. Wastefulness and laziness. Of course, their level of football is higher than Azmoun and they get much better service, so you won't be as disappointed, but in general, strikers are very frustrating to watch.

Having said that, Azmoun is indeed a physically weak and somewhat ineffective player these days.
    Dude...I'm comparing Azmoun of today with Azmoun of a year ago. The guy was active, ran a lot, helped the defense. He wasn't waiting like he does now.

When Suarez and company get the ball, they make something out of it. They don't lose the ball to the opponents by trying to dribble passed them almost every time like Azmoun.

Ronaldo (The Brazilian)
    *Life is like a roll of toilet paper! The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.

14. Likes Babr liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    AZ lost 3-2 to PSV, JB won a P.K, hit the bar and post for AZ and seems like he was the MVP of match. He played as LW today until they had an injury and he moved back to RW again.

Post Thanks / Like
    ^^Damesh garm! Too bad they lost though.

Ronaldo (The Brazilian)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Babr View Post
    AZ lost 3-2 to PSV, JB won a P.K, hit the bar and post for AZ and seems like he was the MVP of match. He played as LW today until they had an injury and he moved back to RW again.
    yes he was

18. Likes Babr, Sly liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    -Kaveh Rezaei made his debut as starter for Charleroi and played 83 minutes against Anderlecht, Charleroi managed to beat them 2-0 and have three wins in 3 matches so far.

-Reza Gucci scored again Groningen(3-3):

http://video.varzesh3.com/video/1419...86%DA%AF%D9%86

and here is the beatutiful goal of Saman Ghoddos against Hammarby this week(game ended 2-2)

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.p...homepage_panel

Post Thanks / Like
    If things continue like this and Gucci continues to score, there is no question about who should be TM's regular striker in the WC!

Then if CQ continues to use an out of form Azmoun, it would be completely unfair!

Ronaldo (The Brazilian)

Post Thanks / Like
    Legionnaires Reports: (Week of August 7th):

https://www.facebook.com/IranSportsP...4820905258707/

22. Likes Sly liked this post