Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415161718 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Babr View Post
    With addition of Saman, Sadeghian and most likely Dejagah and Karimi, we will have around 18 players in European Leagues, still no player in top 4 but HUGE progress since last 8-9 years.
    That's true!! I really don't consider some of the leagues and second divisions they play in as a true upgrade from IPL though? For example I don't even consider Makani as a European legioner.

The question is how many players we have in Europe who's leagues are true significant upgrade from IPL and we would have use for them in TM. Is the Greek league really a big upgrade from IPL? They have a few good teams like Olympiacos and Panatinaikos but that's it. The same goes to the Turkish league.

*Your love makes me strong. Your hate makes me unstoppable!
    Ronaldo (The Brazilian)
    *Life is like a roll of toilet paper! The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sly View Post
    That's true!! I really don't consider some of the leagues and second divisions they play in as a true upgrade from IPL though? For example I don't even consider Makani as a European legioner.

The question is how many players we have in Europe who's leagues are true significant upgrade from IPL and we would have use for them in TM. Is the Greek league really a big upgrade from IPL? They have a few good teams like Olympiacos and Panatinaikos but that's it. The same goes to the Turkish league.
    All of them play in kos-sher leagues in even more kos-sher teams. Horrendous agent work and garbage marketing.

Even Rasoul Khatibi was able to play for Hamburg!

Post Thanks / Like
    They are at least playing in some 2nd rated European Leagues, playing every week against some half decent Europeans, Africans, South Americans, etc players, much much better than staying in IPL. Do you also realize some half decent European countries have their National Team Players in leagues such as Holland, Belgium, Russia, or even Greece? The period when we used to send players to Bundesliga like peanut was actually short, after a half decent success by Daei, Azizi, Bagheri in their first years, it was only between 98 to 2001 or 2002 that some not even regular national team caliber players such as Mousavi, Khatibi, Yazdani made it to some decent Bundesliga teams, and after their failures, we haven't seen the trust to Iranian players in Germany as before, after that we had once in a while some players in top leagues(Nekounam, Shojaei, Teymourian), but that is about it in 10 years. Even during so called ''Golden Years'' of late 90 and early 2000(which i don't know why people call it Golden Years, because we haven't achieved anything to be honest), we had players in Greece, Belgium, Bundesliga II, etc also.

But i agree on agent's discussion, at least 4-5 players of current team can easy play in some top 4 leagues's mid table clubs, but having Tokhmi agents hurting them so much, when you compare Japanese and Korean players who work with some well known players agency companies compare to us working with Hasan, Taghi, Naghi it is a real joke. Best we have gotten was Fazeli but even him was thinking for his own pocket before players best and interests.

4. Likes Payandeh Iran, oghabealborz, Fatso liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Amir Abedzadeh, son of Ahmadreza who is the 2nd keeper for Maritimo in Portuguese top division played for Maritimo in Cup match and they managed to beat Estori(another top division club in Portugal) 1-0.

6. Likes oghabealborz liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Zob claims Shekari is under contract with them for another year, the same thing happened with Rostov and now with Kazan, his agent is the agent of Sardar, Milad and Saeid: Farzad Haghtala.

Agents ruining these players...

http://90tv.ir/video/413846/%D8%B5%D...AA%D9%88%D9%81

Post Thanks / Like
    and Karim didn't make the final list of Olympiacos CL. The coach doesn't believe in him despite doing not bad for them. He probably will be loaned to another club during winter transfer.

Post Thanks / Like
    Ghoddos scored the 2nd goal of Oestersunds against Haghighi and AFC Eskilstuna, not a good match by Haghighi. His team is shit anyway.

10. Likes Sly, Payandeh Iran liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ghoochannejhad scored one and missed a Penalty today and they managed to win PSV
    Last edited by Real Madrid; 10-09-2017 at 03:09 PM.

12. Likes Payandeh Iran liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ghochi en él otra vez, pero ¿cómo diablos se perdió la pena!?

14. Likes Payandeh Iran liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Masoud won penalty and scored a nice chip goal in a 1-1 draw. Both Masoud and Hajsafi played 90 minutes.

http://sdna.novasports.gr/VideoId/45969/

16. Likes Sly, Payandeh Iran liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Other Legionnaires:
    -Milad Mohammad played 90 minutes for Grozny.
    -Kaveh started the match vs Liège and played 62 minutes, they are the table leader of Belgium league after 6 weeks now.
    -Ramin Rezaeian didn't get any playing time against KV Mechelen, same as Ezzatollahi, in both case it can be because of travelling issue with TM. Plus Ezzatollahi just recently join his new club.
    -Sardar recovers from injury against Syria.
    -JB also was included to the squad, due to travelling for national team matches.
    -Payam Sadeghian still has paper work issue and didn't make the final list of Osmanlispor for their match today.

18. Likes Sly, Payandeh Iran, Nadersan liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kaveh had a good scoring chance vs Liège:

20. Likes Sly liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    There are some rumors regarding CQ interest again for CD Ryan Tafazoli who plays in League 1 in England. His team Peterborough United having a very good start of the season and may have a chance to advance to English Championship. He is tall defender who wins lots of aerial battles, good on set pieces, his weakness is mainly his lack of speed(due to the size) and positioning as defender sometime.

Post Thanks / Like
    ^^I'm not so hyped on this guy! English third division. We have 2 wing backs playing in the first divisions in Europe and I wouldn't change Hosseini, Pouraliganji and Montazeri for the world right now!

I have a feeling he's another below average player like Davari was.

*Your love makes me strong. Your hate makes me unstoppable!
    Ronaldo (The Brazilian)
    *Life is like a roll of toilet paper! The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Babr View Post
    There are some rumors regarding CQ interest again for CD Ryan Tafazoli who plays in League 1 in England. His team Peterborough United having a very good start of the season and may have a chance to advance to English Championship. He is tall defender who wins lots of aerial battles, good on set pieces, his weakness is mainly his lack of speed(due to the size) and positioning as defender sometime.

He's way too slow. Any decent attacking team will tear him apart.
    "He can't kick with his left foot, he can't head a ball, he can't tackle, and doesn't score many goals. Apart from that he's alright." Best on Beckham

24. Likes Babr liked this post