Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    2-0

Skickat från min iPad med Tapatalk

2. Likes Babr liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good result for them against a pretty decent side such as Gala.

Post Thanks / Like
    It's done 2-0 , just brilliant performance .

5. Likes Babr liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ghoddos is gonna join a big club soon and we are losing him big time!

*Your love makes me strong. Your hate makes me unstoppable!
    Ronaldo (The Brazilian)
    *Life is like a roll of toilet paper! The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sly View Post
    Ghoddos is gonna join a big club soon and we are losing him big time!
    They should solve this issue soon, give him a call, if he rejects that is another story. I highly doubt if he miss the last two qualification matches he get anymore call.

The other issue is the depth in forward, i am pretty sure if we were back to 2011 he was probably a TM player already, now we have 4 who play in Europe plus Taremi and Ghoddos. CQ won't take 6 forwards to WC(even if Ghoddos can play as CAM but he is more fit into forward position).

8. Likes Fatso, Nadersan liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Babr View Post
    They should solve this issue soon, give him a call, if he rejects that is another story. I highly doubt if he miss the last two qualification matches he get anymore call.

The other issue is the depth in forward, i am pretty sure if we were back to 2011 he was probably a TM player already, now we have 4 who play in Europe plus Taremi and Ghoddos. CQ won't take 6 forwards to WC(even if Ghoddos can play as CAM but he is more fit into forward position).
    The fortune both Ghoddoos and Taremi have is they can also play as wingers. Taremi basically plays as a winger right now for TM anyways.
    "He can't kick with his left foot, he can't head a ball, he can't tackle, and doesn't score many goals. Apart from that he's alright." Best on Beckham

10. Likes Babr liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ghoddos goal against Gala:

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatso View Post
    The fortune both Ghoddoos and Taremi have is they can also play as wingers. Taremi basically plays as a winger right now for TM anyways.
    I wouldn't take Amiri to WC but i guess CQ does because 1) he counts on people who have been loyal to him during years 2) Amiri is defensively more responsible than few other options. I wonder what Dejagah will do, with his current shape and situation and the fact that he is till without club, it is dangerous situation for him ahead of WC year.

Post Thanks / Like
    I wonder why local medias, v3, 90, tasnim, etc don't cover his activities!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    The amazing thing about this coach Graham Potter is he doesn't care whom they are playing against , home or away , same offensive, defensive system , and it often works .

Post Thanks / Like
    Panionios beat the Slovenian side 2-0 in Europa league Q, Hajsafi played 90 min, Masoud played 80 and assisted one of the goals.

Post Thanks / Like

Haji safi played as a left defender for a very long time even though his best position was LW/LAM. That is because we lacked a good player there. Now Ghoddos is here and can play CAM. A position we lack depth in nowadays. Dejagah is aging and without a club, Masoud is aging too and has always been very inconsistent in TM. I don't count either Taremi or Ansarifard as true CAMs. Besides, I really think Ghoddos could be one of the most effective players in TM at the moment. He's fast, strong and not the least has a good nose for goal. He doesn't need to miss 20 goal chances to score a goal, like Taremi and many times Ansarifard. It will remain to be seen but I wouldn't be surprised if he'd even turn out to be better and more effective than Azmoun.

The bottom line is, he could easily send one of TM regulars to the bench and one of the regular bench warmers home. and if we (CQ/IFF) don't act soon, he'll do that for the Swedish national team. I'd be so pissed!

Ronaldo (The Brazilian)
    *Life is like a roll of toilet paper! The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.

Post Thanks / Like
    Panionios beat the Slovenian side 2-0 in Europa league Q, Hajsafi played 90 min, Masoud played 80 and assisted one of the goals.
    You know where Haji safi played?

Ronaldo (The Brazilian)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sly View Post
    You know where Haji safi played?
    LB i guess.

19. Likes Sly liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    He is officially back to Kazan

21. Dislikes Nadersan disliked this post