Page 33 of 35 FirstFirst ... 23242526272829303132333435 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Both Karim and Hajsafi were named in team of half season in Greece super league by reputed Greece paper, novasport.

http://www.novasports.gr/podosfairo/...-ton-panionio/

2. Likes Sly, Payandeh Iran liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pretty much everyone dominating their leagues, except Sardar, Gucci and Rezaeian who struggled in the first half of the season. My only worry is Sardar, as Ghafouri playing some good football as RB with Esteghlal lately, so the RB should be less cocnern with Rezaeian not playing much.

Post Thanks / Like
    Masoud almost joined AEK, very good move, considering his age. They are traditionally top 3 Greece League team, and right now they are 2nd.

5. Likes Sly, Payandeh Iran, oghabealborz liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Babr View Post
    Pretty much everyone dominating their leagues, except Sardar, Gucci and Rezaeian who struggled in the first half of the season. My only worry is Sardar, as Ghafouri playing some good football as RB with Esteghlal lately, so the RB should be less cocnern with Rezaeian not playing much.
    Well, you should not really be concerned about Sardar either as both Ansarifard and Kaveh Rezaei play the best football of their careers right now. The only reason you get concerned is because CQ seems to prefer Azmoun as a starter above everyone else at all times.

Having said that, he's started to play much better recently and scored a goal. Hopefully he'll be his old self in the second half of the season.

*Your love makes me strong. Your hate makes me unstoppable!
    Ronaldo (The Brazilian)
    *Life is like a roll of toilet paper! The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sly View Post
    Well, you should not really be concerned about Sardar either as both Ansarifard and Kaveh Rezaei play the best football of their careers right now. The only reason you get concerned is because CQ seems to prefer Azmoun as a starter above everyone else at all times.

Having said that, he's started to play much better recently and scored a goal. Hopefully he'll be his old self in the second half of the season.
    True, but i consider Sardar a much better striker and more talented than everyone we have, so if he bounces back it will be the big plus.

8. Likes Payandeh Iran liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Babr View Post
    True, but i consider Sardar a much better striker and more talented than everyone we have, so if he bounces back it will be the big plus.
    Most definitely!

By the way, I forgot to mention Taremi as well. God, we have so many good and in form forwards/strikers at the moment! How will Gucci manage to bounce back?! The other IPL forwards should not only forget about a chance to get invited to TM before the WC, they should also forget about it a good while to come.

Ronaldo (The Brazilian)
    *Life is like a roll of toilet paper! The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.

10. Likes Babr liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hajsafi to Olympiacos seems to be a done deal also.

Now we have 3 players in top 2 Greece teams.

http://iransportspress.com/ehsan-haj...nt-olympiacos/

12. Likes Sly, Payandeh Iran liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Damesh garm!!! I can not believe we have 2 players in a team like Olympiacos. Greek league aside, Olympiacos is a very good team!!! I just hope he'll get playing time too.

BTW, I like to see that Haji Safi's surname is spelled correctly in the article!

Ronaldo (The Brazilian)

14. Likes Babr liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Masoud to AEK a done deal, 6 months agreement, best possible scenario for him, i highly doubt CQ ignore him now, AEK are playing in Europa league and qualified from their group.

16. Likes Sly, Payandeh Iran liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

18. Likes Sly liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ironically the guy had a much longer European career than someone who played in same position as him in TM(Ali Karimi), who was much more talented also

20. Likes Sly, Payandeh Iran liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    6 months at AEK is great for his age and right before the WC! Hopefully he can get lots of playing time and can also extent his contract.

Let's see what happens. CQ is not a coach who would risk turmoil in and around TM, specially months before the WC!

Ronaldo (The Brazilian)

22. Likes Babr liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    ن همیشه خودم را یک قهرمان تصور می***کردم و برای همین اینجا هستم. تیم الان در سه جبهه یعنی لیگ اروپا، لیگ یونان و جام حذفی رقابت می***کند و من اینجا هستم تا به تیم کمک کنم تا به قهرمانی در لیگ یونان برسد. من مطمئنم که در پایان فصل به قهرمانی می***رسیم. خیلی خوشحالم که در آ.آ.ک آتن هستم. این تیم یکی از بزرگ***ترین باشگاه***هایی است که من تا به حال در آن بودم. البته من در اوساسونا در لالیگا بازی کردم. لیگی که من آن را بهترین لیگ جهان می دانم. اما آ.آ.ک آتن یکی از بهترین باشگاه***های یونان است.

شجاعی در پاسخ به این سوال که چقدر زمان می***برد با تیم هماهنگ شود گفت: فکر نمی***کنم به زمان نیاز داشته باشم تا هماهنگ شوم. فقط می***خواهم با هم***تیمی***های جدیدم آشنا شوم و خواسته***های سرمربی را اجرا کنم. من فوتبالیست باتجربه***ای هستم و برای من این طور نیست که زمان ببرد تا به چیزی عادت کنم. مربی باید در مورد من تصمیم بگیرد. من از همین فردا آماده تمرین کردن با تیم هستم. شناخت نسبی هم از هم***تیمی***هایم دارم.

مسعود شجاعی چند وقتی است به تیم ملی فوتبال ایران دعوت نمی شود. شاید این انتقال به او کمک کند تا کاپیتان سابق ایران بار دیگر از سوی کی***روش به تیم ملی دعوت شود.

این بازیکن ایرانی در پایان درباره این موضوع گفت: من امیدوارم سوء تفاهمی که بین من و فدراسیون فوتبال ایجاد شده، حل شود و من بتوانم به تیم ملی ایران دعوت شوم و بتوانم در جام جهانی بازی کنم. من الان در شرایط بسیار خوبی قرار دارم و مربی تیم ملی را هم 5 سال است که می***شناسم. هم از نظر فیزیکی و هم از نظر روحی در شرایط بسیار خوبی هستم و می***توانم به تیم کمک کنم.
    ترجمه از ايسنا

His interview in Spanish:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BdQpQuPn...ranianlegioner

24. Likes Sly liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hajsafi/Karim both in Champions League next season by the looks of it. Olympiacos coach praised Hajsafi purchase quite a bit.

There will be no tears for us anymore and we need to work hard to make our rivals cry, 'Carlos Queiroz'

26. Likes Persian-Eagle-13 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I suspect all three of them will do just fine in Greek league. they have already proven that they are mature and professional. i wish other IPL players would stop being a wuss and move to europe. we can easily have another 5-8 players in european leagues.
    Pas Sports & Cultural Club est. 1963

Iran League Champions:

-1967 -1977 -2003
    -1968 -1991
    -1976 -1992

Asia Club Champions: