Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatso View Post
    Again it goes to show you what a determined and well advised player Ali Daei was.
    He made it to Europe with everything against him when he was 28! He moved to Bayern at age 29.

Whereas a young player like Azmoun is already stagnating in Russia.
    We had quite few players like this, Hashemian was another one, no one gave him a chance, when he joined Hamburg people said? Who? Hashemian? Base on couple goals vs Kazakhstan only? and when he kind of failed he Hambrug, everyone expected him to head back to Iran.

2. Likes Fatso liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gala vs Saman 16 min 0-0

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Likes Babr liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Masoud and Ehsan will play against Slovenian side in return leg of Europa League qualification,they will most likely qualify with 2-0 win at home already, there is a big chance their next opponent will be Maccabi Tel Aviv, they already announced they won't travel to Israel in such a case, but will be interesting to see if they play home match or not. I guess Minavand was last Iranian who played vs Israeli club back to 16-17 years a go!

Post Thanks / Like
    Both Masoud and Ehsan in starting line up for Panionios in Europa League Q.

7. Likes Payandeh Iran liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ghoddos won a penalty for Ostersunds, and it is 1-0 now, it is pretty much over for Gala. Call this guy up in last two qualification matches and seal him for TM in official match.

9. Likes Nadersan, Payandeh Iran liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Panionio 1-3 to next R

11. Likes Babr liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Looks like Masoud assisted one of the goals.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mashallah Masoud!

*Your love makes me strong. Your hate makes me unstoppable!
    Ronaldo (The Brazilian)
    *Life is like a roll of toilet paper! The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.

Post Thanks / Like
    And Ghodos team meats a team from Luxembourg
    Should not be any pblm

15. Likes Babr, Payandeh Iran liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

17. Likes Sly, Payandeh Iran, Nadersan liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Zenit 2-1 Kazan
    Sardar was subbed in for last 25 min. He got almost 0 passes to work with and they lost in 93 min.
    Kazan has 0 points after 2 matches and sardar has played for less than 1 hr in total.

So let me get this clear. Sardar snubbed Lazio to warm bench for this shitty team?
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Madrid View Post
    Who is Ali Damagh ?

19. Likes Babr, Sly, Fatso liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by brando View Post
    Zenit 2-1 Kazan
    Sardar was subbed in for last 25 min. He got almost 0 passes to work with and they lost in 93 min.
    Kazan has 0 points after 2 matches and sardar has played for less than 1 hr in total.

So let me get this clear. Sardar snubbed Lazio to warm bench for this shitty team?
    Well i said it once already but Babr told me he needs to get gaming time knowing the WC is around the corner ( which he was right btw) but if he is going to be benched then what's the point ? the weather is better in Italy . Anyways I don't see he loses his place in TM under any circumstances but he needs to be ambitious

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Madrid View Post
    Well i said it once already but Babr told me he needs to get gaming time knowing the WC is around the corner ( which he was right btw) but if he is going to be benched then what's the point ? the weather is better in Italy . Anyways I don't see he loses his place in TM under any circumstances but he needs to be ambitious
    Azmoun will eventually starts for Kazan, like it was the case in last few years, he was always like that at the beginning of the season and sadly never take preseason preparation seriously, last two years in Rostov was the same story and as result he wasn't fit enough, didn't play much and didn't score many early in the season.

Actually there is a chance he loses his starting place in TM, CQ did that in one or two games during the qualification when Azmoun wasn't scoring much for Rostov last year, now with addition of Kaveh Rezaei to Charleroi in Belgium and possible addition of Ghoddos, plus add Ansarifard, Taremi and Gucci, he may even have more competition, but in any normal situation he is much better than anyone

22. Likes Real Madrid liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^^CQ really needs to put him aside for a game or 2 to teach him a good lesson. He needs to realize he needs to work.

Ronaldo (The Brazilian)
    *Life is like a roll of toilet paper! The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.

Post Thanks / Like
    Apparently the Lazio offer is still very much alive for Azmoun!

Now different media report that the club has reached an agreement with Azmoun and his dad but not yet with Rubin Kazan. They want to offer 15 million while Rubin wants 20. The media speculate the deal may finally go through with 18 million.

Hope it happens.

Ronaldo (The Brazilian)