Page 9 of 31 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 463
  1. #121
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    25,979
    Post Thanks / Like
    Milad just beautifully assisted with a nice cross the only goal of Grozny. 10 min to play against Dinamo Moscow. Grozny are so far perfect with 3 wins in 3 matches(if result stand as it is) and Milad played 90 minutes in all 3 matches.

  2. Likes brando liked this post
  3. #122
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    25,979
    Post Thanks / Like
    2-0 for Milad's Grozny now

  4. #123
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    25,979
    Post Thanks / Like
    Milad's assist against Dinamo Moscow:

    https://www.facebook.com/IranSportsP...4828010591330/

  5. Likes brando liked this post
  6. #124
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Copenhagen-Denmark
    Posts
    7,583
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sardar saga won't end.
    Latest: Lazio still want Sardar, as they know his price after WC will rise to astronomic levels.
    As Sardar is non- EU player, and Lazio is packed with them, Lazio want to buy sardar now, and loan him for a year to Hellas Verona.
    I guess we just have to live with Sardar rumors until Aug 31.
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Madrid View Post
    Who is Ali Damagh ?

  7. Likes Babr liked this post
  8. #125
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    26,461
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by brando View Post
    Sardar saga won't end.
    Latest: Lazio still want Sardar, as they know his price after WC will rise to astronomic levels.
    As Sardar is non- EU player, and Lazio is packed with them, Lazio want to buy sardar now, and loan him for a year to Hellas Verona.
    I guess we just have to live with Sardar rumors until Aug 31.
    Don't get your hopes up man. He's not gonna go anywhere. He's safe and comfortable in his papa Berdiyev's arms and wants to stay in Russia until the WC.

    The problem with this though, is that with no CL or any European competition, he will probably be forgotten unless he scores over 15 goals in Russia this season. and from the look of it, it doesn't seem like he's gonna start scoring anytime soon.

    *Your love makes me strong. Your hate makes me unstoppable!
    Ronaldo (The Brazilian)
    *Life is like a roll of toilet paper! The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.

  9. Likes Babr liked this post
  10. #126
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    25,979
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rezaeian is starting for Oostende in Belgian league. Saeid again remained on bench for Rostov.

  11. #127
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Stockholm
    Posts
    887
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ghodos is injured and his team has had problems in last three games without him .


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  12. #128
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    2,800
    Post Thanks / Like
    بنا بر اعلام رسانه های ایتالیایی مهاجم ایرانی در آستانه انتقال به تیم لاتزیو قرار گرفته است.

    به گزارش خبرگزاری فارس، رسانه های ایتالیایی از انتقال سردار آزمون به باشگاه لاتزیو خبر می دهند.

    دلیل این اتفاق هم باز شدن لیست آبی های شهر رم برای جذب بازیکن خارج از اتحادیه فوتبال اروپا است.

    بر این اساس کایسیدو بازیکن تیم لاتزیو موفق شده پاسپورت اسپانیایی دریافت کند و به نوعی در لیست بازیکنان اتحادیه اروپا قرار بگیرد اما مائوریتسیو که یکی از ۳ بازیکن خارج از اتحادیه اروپا میباشد و به صورت قرضی در اسپارتاک مسکو روسیه قرار دارد بزودی راهی بشیکتاش ترکیه شود و به این باشگاه واگذار میشود تا لیست این باشگاه ایتالیایی برای جذب بازیکن غیر اروپایی باز شود.

    بنا بر گفته رسانه های ایتالیایی از جمله توتو اسپورت، باشگاه ایتالیایی میتواند استعداد ایرانی تیم روبین کازان یعنی سردار آزمون را به خدمت بگیرد و او را به پایتخت ایتالیا ببرد.

    نکته ای که در این گزارش به آن اشاره شده، تایید رسمی فدراسیون فوتبال ایران در هفته گذشته مبنی بر انتقال سردار آزمون به لاتزیو است.

  13. #129
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    NY/NJ in USA
    Posts
    2,510
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Finally View Post
    بنا بر اعلام رسانه های ایتالیایی مهاجم ایرانی در آستانه انتقال به تیم لاتزیو قرار گرفته است.

    به گزارش خبرگزاری فارس، رسانه های ایتالیایی از انتقال سردار آزمون به باشگاه لاتزیو خبر می دهند.

    دلیل این اتفاق هم باز شدن لیست آبی های شهر رم برای جذب بازیکن خارج از اتحادیه فوتبال اروپا است.

    بر این اساس کایسیدو بازیکن تیم لاتزیو موفق شده پاسپورت اسپانیایی دریافت کند و به نوعی در لیست بازیکنان اتحادیه اروپا قرار بگیرد اما مائوریتسیو که یکی از ۳ بازیکن خارج از اتحادیه اروپا میباشد و به صورت قرضی در اسپارتاک مسکو روسیه قرار دارد بزودی راهی بشیکتاش ترکیه شود و به این باشگاه واگذار میشود تا لیست این باشگاه ایتالیایی برای جذب بازیکن غیر اروپایی باز شود.

    بنا بر گفته رسانه های ایتالیایی از جمله توتو اسپورت، باشگاه ایتالیایی میتواند استعداد ایرانی تیم روبین کازان یعنی سردار آزمون را به خدمت بگیرد و او را به پایتخت ایتالیا ببرد.

    نکته ای که در این گزارش به آن اشاره شده، تایید رسمی فدراسیون فوتبال ایران در هفته گذشته مبنی بر انتقال سردار آزمون به لاتزیو است.
    Rumours that Lazio are looking to see if Caicedo has any chance of obtaining a Spanish passport before the end of the transfer window as Azmoun remains the main target in the event of Keita's departure.

  14. #130
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    19,515
    Post Thanks / Like
    According to UEFA site:

    Ramin Rezayian starting for Oostende against Marseille (4-2 first leg for the French team)

    Ghoddos's Ostersun that won the first leg 1-0 at home, is tied 0-0 with Fola (20'). I heard he was injured but his name is among the bench players.

    And the very interesting one is Panionios hosting Israel's Maccabi. Ehsan and Masoud obviously didn't travel to Sarzamin Eshghali Ghods for first leg and their team lost 1-0. Club has said they must be both available for the game today. I wonder with IR officials would say. Both will start for the Greek team.

  15. Likes Babr liked this post
  16. #131
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    7,859
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Payandeh Iran View Post
    According to UEFA site:

    Ramin Rezayian starting for Oostende against Marseille (4-2 first leg for the French team)

    Ghoddos's Ostersun that won the first leg 1-0 at home, is tied 0-0 with Fola (20'). I heard he was injured but his name is among the bench players.

    And the very interesting one is Panionios hosting Israel's Maccabi. Ehsan and Masoud obviously didn't travel to Sarzamin Eshghali Ghods for first leg and their team lost 1-0. Club has said they must be both available for the game today. I wonder with IR officials would say. Both will start for the Greek team.
    Masoud and Ehsan will be ok.
    Minanvand played against an Israeli team - no problem. He was still on TM afterwards.
    "He can't kick with his left foot, he can't head a ball, he can't tackle, and doesn't score many goals. Apart from that he's alright." Best on Beckham

  17. Likes Payandeh Iran liked this post
  18. #132
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    19,515
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ostersund is leading 2-1 (80'). Saman subbed in from the beginning of second half. They're pretty much through.

    Panionios 0-0 Maccabi (5')
    Oostende 0-0 Marseille (25')

  19. #133
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    NY/NJ in USA
    Posts
    2,510
    Post Thanks / Like

  20. Likes Payandeh Iran liked this post
  21. #134
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    19,515
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fola 1-2 Ostersund (FT). Saman's team advances to next round with a 3-1 aggregate win.

    Panionios 0-0 Maccabi (25')
    Oostende 0-0 Marseille (40')

  22. #135
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    19,515
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rezayian subbed out as of second half.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •