Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 23
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    15,128
    Post Thanks / Like

    تيم فوتبال هنرمندان ايران، قبل از انقلاب


  2. Likes Babr, Sly, Fatso, Payandeh Iran, Bache Tehroon liked this post
  3. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    18,828
    Post Thanks / Like
    What a meaning full title:

    تيم فوتبال هنرمندان ايران، قبل از انقلاب

    Before revolution ham team dashtim, ham football ham honarmand va ham Iran!

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    DarvAze DoolAb
    Posts
    36,569
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is clearly after the revolution and in Los Angeles. Mid to late 80s.


  5. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    18,828
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bache Tehroon View Post
    This is clearly after the revolution and in Los Angeles. Mid to late 80s.
    Halal man yekbar dar omram comment zede enghelabi dadam shoma bayad ber... toosh!!!

  6. Likes Bache Tehroon liked this post
  7. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    15,128
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bache Tehroon View Post
    This is clearly after the revolution and in Los Angeles. Mid to late 80s.
    Yeah. When I saw Andy I realized that. I don't think Andy was a known singer pre 1979 rev.

  8. Likes Bache Tehroon liked this post
  9. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    DarvAze DoolAb
    Posts
    36,569
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Zob Ahan View Post
    Yeah. When I saw Andy I realized that. I don't think Andy was a known singer pre 1979 rev.
    Not only that, but the setting and the age of the people in the video gives it away. Not to mention Mohajerani's presence

    Oh, and the video was clearly recorded in NTSC not PAL/SECAM.


  10. Likes Payandeh Iran liked this post
  11. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    24,233
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes this is in LA.

  12. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    18,828
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Babr View Post
    Yes this is in LA.
    Kheili mamnoon.

  13. Likes Babr, Sly liked this post
  14. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    4,766
    Post Thanks / Like
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	honarmandaan2.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	218.1 KB 
ID:	39577


    دوستان عزیز این تیم فوتبال هنرمندان قبل از انقلاب است.آیا شما این هنرپیشگان را می***شناسید؟عزیز اصلی*** دروازبان سر شناس تیم*** ملی*** هم در سمت راست ایستاده است.


    از راست ایستاده:آقای شروان،علی تابش،حمید قنبری،بهروز وثوقی،اسماعیلی،جمشید شیبانی،عارف و عزیز اصلی

    از راست نشسته:امیر رسائی،وحدت،عباس شباویز،تقی ظهوری،اکبر گلپایگانی،ضیا آتابای

  15. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    4,766
    Post Thanks / Like
    Name:  honarmandaan3.jpg
Views: 80
Size:  41.8 KB


    تیم***فوتبال***هنرمندان***ایران در دهه۱۳۴۰ با حضور بازيگران سرشناس سينماي ايران در آن زمان؛ ناصر ملک***مطیعی، عبدالله بوتیمار، آرمان، حمید قنبری، نصرت الله وحدت، علی تابش، ساموِِیل خاچيکیان، احمد قدکچیان، همایون، بهمنيار

  16. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    11,254
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Zob Ahan View Post
    Yeah. When I saw Andy I realized that. I don't think Andy was a known singer pre 1979 rev.
    You are right , him and Davoud Behboodi were guitarists in various bands with singers like Googoosh and others .

    How interesting to see Aref in both teams as a young man and then much older , I have been told he still plays football in Dubai ,bless him .

  17. Likes DireStraits liked this post
  18. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    15,128
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kasra1930 View Post
    Name:  honarmandaan3.jpg
Views: 80
Size:  41.8 KB


    تیم***فوتبال***هنرمندان***ایران در دهه۱۳۴۰ با حضور بازيگران سرشناس سينماي ايران در آن زمان؛ ناصر ملک***مطیعی، عبدالله بوتیمار، آرمان، حمید قنبری، نصرت الله وحدت، علی تابش، ساموِِیل خاچيکیان، احمد قدکچیان، همایون، بهمنيار
    The guy with the hat is wearing a mamandooz underwear.

  19. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    15,128
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by oghabealborz View Post
    You are right , him and Davoud Behboodi were guitarists in various bands with singers like Googoosh and others .

    How interesting to see Aref in both teams as a young man and then much older , I have been told he still plays football in Dubai ,bless him .
    Moein wasn't known nationally either. Only people who had come to 1001 shab cabaret in Isfahan know of him.

  20. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    4,766
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Zob Ahan View Post
    The guy with the hat is wearing a mamandooz underwear.



    این عبدالعلی همایون یکی*** از بهترین و کمدی***ترین بازیگران اون زمان بود.

  21. Likes Payandeh Iran liked this post
  22. #15
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    24,233
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kasra1930 View Post


    این عبدالعلی همایون یکی*** از بهترین و کمدی***ترین بازیگران اون زمان بود.
    Wasn't he Sarkaar Ostovar in Samad Series?

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •