Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lets not forget the top ranked team in Asia for 4 years and counting. And as Babr put it greatly in so many catagories that mainly all comes with consistency. If anyone equates Iran not winning a trophy at the Asian cup and how Iran got kicked out in penalties they truly have no brain or logic of football. The guy has been successful in taking Iran to two consecutive world cups, performing very well in the Asian Cup and all the records Iran has set. What else do you really want from the poor guy?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by OSTAD POOYA View Post
    What else do you really want from the poor guy?
    Half of his net earning for the last 10 years.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by oghabealborz View Post
    For me ,most important of all is the way we play and consistency in the way we play ,the spirit of not giving up and give it a 100% all through the 90 minutes regardless of who we play against .

Our game plan for different periods of the game and tactics deployed by the coach ,something I had never witnessed before ,even before the revolution with better players and we ruled the continent by winning it 3 times in a row .

We had better players ,better facilities and better league and could get much better teams to play with us regularly and won many titles but we never played football as a team like we do now .
    ... and for 3.2 billion people (approximate population) that watch football it is important to win trophies.

now i am the last person who believes in mass hysteria, i belong to a minority myself ... but there are limits.
    holiness is in the right action not in god .

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Madrid View Post
    Fair enough , Technically and disciplinary yes he did and you know better than I do but If I sit next to a Jap to talk about football how would I back up my statement of being the best team or owning one of the best teams and coaches if he asks me about our achievement in the last decade? Should I tell him we went to the WC without conceding or we lost to Argentina by a single goal . yes I understand the situation in Iran, the way the FA works, bad management and lack of this and lack of that but then again if we talk football in a professional way and if we let the stats run this discussion , then I'd lose the discussion to the guy next to me
    completely agreed.

bebin fari situation in iran kos o sher e hamash bahane haaye nane man gharibam i ye.

spain won two most important international trophies in middle of a worst financial meltdown they faced since the civil war.

Iraq fucking won the Asian Nations Cup in middle of a civil war ...worse than anything IR / iran has seen since the time of mongols.

een haa hame bahanast, federation is corrupt , there is no money, coaches are shit blah blah blah ...
    you play in the world cup or Asian cup you should be there to win or go in the fucking corner and jerk off.

Kirosh organized this team in a comprehensive unit. I believe this is a sound team. they need to advance to second round just to be 'yer-be-yer' anything after that is an achievement.

if they go out drawing, Spain, Germany, Brazil with three 0-0 games they are still SHIT. they need to advance and akound o revolution o money o inaa hamash bahane haye kos o sher e

agar vahean zendegi oonghad sakhte ke football or affect mikone GOH MIKHORAN football bazi mikonan beran be zendegishoon beresan.

va mellat ham GOH MIKHORAN tashvigh mikonan. since we know nobody eats shit in IR and in this forum and everyone is nahj ol balaagheye football then they need to achieve or they are fucking shit.

like Germany was shit in 2000, like England has been shit last 20 years, like brazil was shit three years ago.

the IR fans should not feel bad that their team has been shit and might be GOH again since the best of teams become shit for a period of time, just the IR period has lasted pretty much for 40 years.
    holiness is in the right action not in god .

5. Likes Real Madrid liked this post

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12