Page 36 of 37 FirstFirst ... 262728293031323334353637 LastLast
Results 526 to 540 of 547
  1. #526
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    11,776
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Babr View Post
    I know you and few others desperately looking for the next hero but i don't see any of these guys can keep it up on consistent base. In fact IMO the three WC choices will be Lak, Mazaheri and Beiranvand. I am sure Beiranvand make it and two of Mazaheri, Haghighi and Lak will make it also.
    Interesting as soon as they make a single error you are all over them in a flash but when they play well you can't bring yourself to say anything to credit them .

    Reminds of the fellow I saw sitting on Esteghlal bench yesterday burying himself in his jacket and woolly hat in deep thought

  2. #527
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    25,981
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by oghabealborz View Post
    Interesting as soon as they make a single error you are allover them in a flash but when they play well you can't bring yourself to say anything to credit them .

    reminds of the fellow I saw sitting on Esteghlal bench burying himself in his jacket and woolly hat in deep thought
    He is 34, soon 35. Lets see how many of these guys can still be a football player @34. I am ready to bet on

    Hich kodomeshoun pokhi nistan. 1000 bar goftam bazam migam, bade abedzadeh Rahmati tanha kasi boud ke he showed some promising signs, then his shitty attitude ruined everything for him, still he was better than anyone in last 20 years.

    Hala shoma ta taghghi be toghighi mikore yeki ro khoda konid.

    Az shokhi o kor kori gozashte, i wonder why we can't develop any great keeper. We have a good replacement for Jalal in PAG, good replacement for Nekounam in Ezzatollahi(not as good as but still), good replacement for Daei in Azmoun, Ansarifard, Rezaei, Taremi etc. Good replacement for Dejagah in Ghoddos, but not even a half decent keeper.

  3. Likes Payandeh Iran liked this post
  4. #528
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    11,776
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Babr View Post
    He is 34, soon 35. Lets see how many of these guys can still be a football player @34. I am ready to bet on

    Hich kodomeshoun pokhi nistan. 1000 bar goftam bazam migam, bade abedzadeh Rahmati tanha kasi boud ke he showed some promising signs, then his shitty attitude ruined everything for him, still he was better than anyone in last 20 years.

    Hala shoma ta taghghi be toghighi mikore yeki ro khoda konid.

    Az shokhi o kor kori gozashte, i wonder why we can't develop any great keeper. We have a good replacement for Jalal in PAG, good replacement for Nekounam in Ezzatollahi(not as good as but still), good replacement for Daei in Azmoun, Ansarifard, Rezaei, Taremi etc. Good replacement for Dejagah in Ghoddos, but not even a half decent keeper.
    Khoda nakardimesh ,but give credit when it's due ...that was the point I was trying to make ...

    We have developed some good Goalies ...they are not excellent or world class , we never had any since Hejazi ...not even Abedzadeh was what you could call an excellent keeper ,he was good and had lots of confidence but he was not world class , Rahmati was even less than him ,at least Abed was good in the air.

    All these young generation like Beiranvand ,Mazaheri ,Akhbari , Haghighi and this Hoseini chap are decent keepers and all of them end up being much better than Rahmati .

  5. Likes kasra1930 liked this post
  6. #529
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    25,981
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by oghabealborz View Post
    Khoda nakardimesh ,but give credit when it's due ...that was the point I was trying to make ...

    We have developed some good Goalies ...they are not excellent or world class , we never had any since Hejazi ...not even Abedzadeh was what you could call an excellent keeper ,he was good and had lots of confidence but he was not world class , Rahmati was even less than him ,at least Abed was good in the air.

    All these young generation like Beiranvand ,Mazaheri ,Akhbari , Haghighi and this Hoseini chap are decent keepers and all of them end up being much better than Rahmati .
    LOLLLL!!!

  7. Likes oghabealborz liked this post
  8. #530
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    11,776
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Babr View Post
    LOLLLL!!!
    Happy to make you happy!

    Be gholleh jamal Vafayee :khandeh nadaareh jomelhaaye man...!

  9. Likes Babr liked this post
  10. #531
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    8,013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamMeli View Post
    I sure hope so man but btw what in the hell happened to Hajili, is he hurt or did he fall out of favor with CQ. I mean he should be at least better than Birnavand. The Blues won, then today is a good day, thank you for the info I didn't watch the game but I will watch the kolaseh/highlights, probably on footballitarin. If we can just secure up the GK spot, the team will be stacked. At this point I will take my Babooska over Birnavand PI jan, she is 90 years old!
    I don't know about Hajili. I have always been a prespolis fan. But it is a while I follow esteghlal and I want to know how Shefer will bring this team up. I think he is doing fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by R_E_Z_A View Post
    You are free to express yourself within the framework of Islam. Is this difficult for you to undrestand?

  11. Likes TeamMeli liked this post
  12. #532
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,053
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Babr View Post
    He is 34, soon 35. Lets see how many of these guys can still be a football player @34. I am ready to bet on

    Hich kodomeshoun pokhi nistan. 1000 bar goftam bazam migam, bade abedzadeh Rahmati tanha kasi boud ke he showed some promising signs, then his shitty attitude ruined everything for him, still he was better than anyone in last 20 years.

    Hala shoma ta taghghi be toghighi mikore yeki ro khoda konid.

    Az shokhi o kor kori gozashte, i wonder why we can't develop any great keeper. We have a good replacement for Jalal in PAG, good replacement for Nekounam in Ezzatollahi(not as good as but still), good replacement for Daei in Azmoun, Ansarifard, Rezaei, Taremi etc. Good replacement for Dejagah in Ghoddos, but not even a half decent keeper.
    Attachment 39774Click image for larger version. 

Name:	naser1.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	63.8 KB 
ID:	39776

    بعد از ناصر حجازی دیگر دروازبانی که در سطح جهان گلری کنه نداشتیم.علتش هم این بود:

    ۱)اولا در اون زمان دروازبانهای جوان ما از جمله حجازی و رشیدی با تیم******های بزرگ بازی میکردند.برای مثال حجازی در عنفوان جوانی*** در مقابل بهترین بازیکن اون سالهای دنیا یعنی*** اوزبیو قرار گرفت.هنوز عرقش خشک نشده بود در برابر گوردن بنکس ایستاد،در زمان نوجوانی ،یک دفعه رایکف برش داشت جلوی هاپوئل اسرائیل در فینال جام آسیا گذاشتش.بچه سال بود که رایکف او را در جام باشگاه***های آسیا در وازبان اصلی*** انتخابش کرد.جلوی تیم*** ملی*** رومانی ،چکسلواکی،برزیل،تیم*** باشگاهی هلند در سال ۱۳۵۰،یعنی*** وقتی*** که تازه به تیم*** ملی*** دعوت شده بود ایستاد.بعد تیم***های مجارستان،شوروی،استوک سیتی انگلیس،ایرلند جنوبی،اکوادر ،شیلی،ناسیونال اروگوئه ،بن سوسن برزیل،چلسی انگلیس،بایر مونیخ آلمان در برابر گرد مولر گلزن بزرگ آلمان،و بکن بوئر در سال ۱۳۵۱ ایستاد.خوب تازه ۲۳ سالش بود اینهمه تجربه داشت،یعنی*** تازه زمانی*** که عابدزاده تازه به تیم*** ملی*** دعوت شده بود،در اون سنّ عابدزاده حجازی اینقدر بازی کرده بود،روی این اصل بود که ترسش ریخته بود.حالا من بازیهای ناصر در برابر کوبا،لهستان تیم*** سوم جهان،تیم*** ملی*** فرانسه،والز،بلغارستان،یوگسلاوی،پاریس سانت ژرمن فرانسه،بلژیک،افت سی*** بروژ،هلند،پرو،اسکتلند را فاکتور گرفتم،به اضافه:

    ۲)بازی با این همه تیم*** بزرگ اون هم در سطح جهان،حسابی*** ناصر را آبدیده کرد،روی همین اصل بود که وقتی*** جلوی توپچی***های هلند ایستاد ،آری هان اعتراف کرد که برای هلند این دروازبان مشگل ایجاد کرده بود.اعتماد به نفس داشت،دیگر از هیچ مهاجمی نمی***ترسید،از بس با تیم******های خارجی*** بازی کرده بود.

    ۳)حجازی رقیب بزرگی*** به نام رشیدی داشت،یک لحظه غفلت که میکرد رایکف رشیدی را توی دروازه میذاشت.این در حالیست که اکنون سطح دروازبان اصلی*** تیم*** با نفر ذخیره ا***ش زمین تا آسمونه.یعنی*** دروازبان اصلی*** میدونه صد تا گکل هم بخوره،باز رقیبی نداره.

    ۴)در اون زمان تیم***های خارجی*** به ایران میومدند و حجازی تجربه فراوانی از آنها میآموخت.نمونه آن گوردن بنکس بود،مثل اینکه الان بوفون را دعوت کنید به ایران بیاد تا در برابر تیم*** ملی*** بازی کند.الان بعد از انقلاب چند گلر خارجی*** سطح بالا،چند تیم*** خارجی*** سطح بالا به ایران آمدند؟

    ۵)همین عابدزاده بجز جام جهانی*** با کدوم تیم***های بزرگ خارجی*** بازی کرده؟چرا چون بعد از انقلاب یک تیم*** خارجی*** درست و حسابی*** به ایران نیومد،در زمان شاه هر سال یک تورنیمنتی بود که باید بازیکنان بازی میکردند.الان چی***؟دروازبان چه موقع آبدیده میشه وقتی*** با تیم***های قدرتمند بازی کنه،واگر نه*** قطر ،ازبکستان عمان.

    ۶)روی این اصل حجازی تک موند.البته که استعداد هم داشت،روی این اصل تک بود.و بعد مربی*** سختگیر و با هوشی چون رایکف را داشت.

  13. Likes Finally, oghabealborz, Payandeh Iran liked this post
  14. #533
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    2,804
    Post Thanks / Like
    ولى اين سيد مهدى يك اعجوبه ديگرى است. الان چند بازى متوالى كلين شيت داشته .
    Quote Originally Posted by kasra1930 View Post
    Attachment 39774Click image for larger version. 

Name:	naser1.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	63.8 KB 
ID:	39776

    بعد از ناصر حجازی دیگر دروازبانی که در سطح جهان گلری کنه نداشتیم.علتش هم این بود:

    ۱)اولا در اون زمان دروازبانهای جوان ما از جمله حجازی و رشیدی با تیم******های بزرگ بازی میکردند.برای مثال حجازی در عنفوان جوانی*** در مقابل بهترین بازیکن اون سالهای دنیا یعنی*** اوزبیو قرار گرفت.هنوز عرقش خشک نشده بود در برابر گوردن بنکس ایستاد،در زمان نوجوانی ،یک دفعه رایکف برش داشت جلوی هاپوئل اسرائیل در فینال جام آسیا گذاشتش.بچه سال بود که رایکف او را در جام باشگاه***های آسیا در وازبان اصلی*** انتخابش کرد.جلوی تیم*** ملی*** رومانی ،چکسلواکی،برزیل،تیم*** باشگاهی هلند در سال ۱۳۵۰،یعنی*** وقتی*** که تازه به تیم*** ملی*** دعوت شده بود ایستاد.بعد تیم***های مجارستان،شوروی،استوک سیتی انگلیس،ایرلند جنوبی،اکوادر ،شیلی،ناسیونال اروگوئه ،بن سوسن برزیل،چلسی انگلیس،بایر مونیخ آلمان در برابر گرد مولر گلزن بزرگ آلمان،و بکن بوئر در سال ۱۳۵۱ ایستاد.خوب تازه ۲۳ سالش بود اینهمه تجربه داشت،یعنی*** تازه زمانی*** که عابدزاده تازه به تیم*** ملی*** دعوت شده بود،در اون سنّ عابدزاده حجازی اینقدر بازی کرده بود،روی این اصل بود که ترسش ریخته بود.حالا من بازیهای ناصر در برابر کوبا،لهستان تیم*** سوم جهان،تیم*** ملی*** فرانسه،والز،بلغارستان،یوگسلاوی،پاریس سانت ژرمن فرانسه،بلژیک،افت سی*** بروژ،هلند،پرو،اسکتلند را فاکتور گرفتم،به اضافه:

    ۲)بازی با این همه تیم*** بزرگ اون هم در سطح جهان،حسابی*** ناصر را آبدیده کرد،روی همین اصل بود که وقتی*** جلوی توپچی***های هلند ایستاد ،آری هان اعتراف کرد که برای هلند این دروازبان مشگل ایجاد کرده بود.اعتماد به نفس داشت،دیگر از هیچ مهاجمی نمی***ترسید،از بس با تیم******های خارجی*** بازی کرده بود.

    ۳)حجازی رقیب بزرگی*** به نام رشیدی داشت،یک لحظه غفلت که میکرد رایکف رشیدی را توی دروازه میذاشت.این در حالیست که اکنون سطح دروازبان اصلی*** تیم*** با نفر ذخیره ا***ش زمین تا آسمونه.یعنی*** دروازبان اصلی*** میدونه صد تا گکل هم بخوره،باز رقیبی نداره.

    ۴)در اون زمان تیم***های خارجی*** به ایران میومدند و حجازی تجربه فراوانی از آنها میآموخت.نمونه آن گوردن بنکس بود،مثل اینکه الان بوفون را دعوت کنید به ایران بیاد تا در برابر تیم*** ملی*** بازی کند.الان بعد از انقلاب چند گلر خارجی*** سطح بالا،چند تیم*** خارجی*** سطح بالا به ایران آمدند؟

    ۵)همین عابدزاده بجز جام جهانی*** با کدوم تیم***های بزرگ خارجی*** بازی کرده؟چرا چون بعد از انقلاب یک تیم*** خارجی*** درست و حسابی*** به ایران نیومد،در زمان شاه هر سال یک تورنیمنتی بود که باید بازیکنان بازی میکردند.الان چی***؟دروازبان چه موقع آبدیده میشه وقتی*** با تیم***های قدرتمند بازی کنه،واگر نه*** قطر ،ازبکستان عمان.

    ۶)روی این اصل حجازی تک موند.البته که استعداد هم داشت،روی این اصل تک بود.و بعد مربی*** سختگیر و با هوشی چون رایکف را داشت.

  15. Likes oghabealborz, kasra1930 liked this post
  16. #534
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    11,776
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Finally View Post
    ولى اين سيد مهدى يك اعجوبه ديگرى است. الان چند بازى متوالى كلين شيت داشته .
    Dude ,does your body itch ? I can just imagine the deep scars on your back from a pouncing Tiger

    May God bless you .

  17. Likes kasra1930, Finally liked this post
  18. #535
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    19,519
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kasra, I never thought about what you wrote. You’re right. The games against big teams was such an important factor for the development/confidence of our players including Hejazi. Something that’s been missing post revolution.
    Last edited by Payandeh Iran; 08-12-2017 at 01:50 PM.

  19. Likes oghabealborz, kasra1930 liked this post
  20. #536
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    11,776
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Payandeh Iran View Post
    Kasra, I never thought about what you wrote. You’re right. The games against big teams was such an important factor for the development/confidence of our playersincluding Hejazi. Something that’s been missing pist revolution.
    Very true ,it helps a lot playing against some of the best players in the world ...but lets not forget Hejazi was a phenomenon ,he was born with some special talents and Rykoff helped to develop him into a world class keeper .

    I don't think any other keeper like Abedzadeh if they went through those days and played against those big teams would have reached to Hejazi's status and standards , he was just magical .

  21. Likes Payandeh Iran, kasra1930 liked this post
  22. #537
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    19,519
    Post Thanks / Like
    Padideh went down to 10th from 4th after 6 points were taken away from them.

    http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=381502

  23. #538
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    7,031
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DireStraits View Post
    I don't know about Hajili. I have always been a prespolis fan. But it is a while I follow esteghlal and I want to know how Shefer will bring this team up. I think he is doing fine.
    I think Wilfrid Schafer has the experience and will manage the team well.Dire Straights jan. I think Hagili must have lost a step or two, that is the only logical explanation I can think of. I like Esteghlal but if PP is playing in the ACL, I am also very nervous about Birnavand, sometimes he can be a liability but he played well against Russia so that is something, he has the potential. I will route for them because they are an Iranian club. For ACL games, I put the rivalry aside. Iran have some viable options at the GK spot, if we can just secure that position, this team will be stacked.

  24. Likes DireStraits liked this post
  25. #539
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    2,804
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by oghabealborz View Post
    Dude ,does your body itch ? I can just imagine the deep scars on your back from a pouncing Tiger

    May God bless you .
    I am just stating facts, and stats don't lie:-)

  26. #540
    houmanbahal's Avatar
    houmanbahal is online now Streaming/Media Team
    ISP Managers Team
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    22,185
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Payandeh Iran View Post
    Padideh went down to 10th from 4th after 6 points were taken away from them.

    http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=381502
    I guess that is the only way kise moves up in the table!!! loool
    6 -0 Yadet Nareeee
    .سوبله چوبله شش تای شد
    Emperator Hich Vaght Yadet Nareeeee
    10 Daghighe, 10 Nafare, 3ta Goal Hich Vaght Yadet Nare
    Sarvar Man. United

  27. Likes Fatso liked this post
 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •