Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Babr View Post
    Ye Mosht Dayyous e Bi Pedar Madar!

Why do you or other people get upset about these things?! It's like 20 people coming to the airport and throwing insults at you or me. Would you give a shit?!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bache Tehroon View Post
    Why do you or other people get upset about these things?! It's like 20 people coming to the airport and throwing insults at you or me. Would you give a shit?!
    Even that 20 people, i mean they should have some common sense. The poor guy is dead, what he has done to them to deserve such a treatment, even when he was alive, he was totally Bihashieyeh in a big club such as Persepolis despite being team captain! Ye mosht Kos Khol!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Babr View Post
    Even that 20 people, i mean they should have some common sense. The poor guy is dead, what he has done to them to deserve such a treatment, even when he was alive, he was totally Bihashieyeh in a big club such as Persepolis despite being team captain! Ye mosht Kos Khol!
    I know, but it's like someone telling you "Babr, yogurt is black not white". You're looking at the yogurt and it's fucking white. Would you bother arguing with that guy or get upset?!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bache Tehroon View Post
    I know, but it's like someone telling you "Babr, yogurt is black not white". You're looking at the yogurt and it's fucking white. Would you bother arguing with that guy or get upset?!
    I am not saying you should argue with them, it is just what they are doing is stupid and it happens often in Tabriz compare to other cities.

5. Likes Payandeh Iran liked this post
    houmanbahal is offline Streaming/Media Team
    ISP Managers Team
    Post Thanks / Like
    how about the 30k at the stadium today!!! hamash fosho bado biara az aval bazi. in gozareshgare ozgal ham hamash zer mizad. I remember tractor having decent fan 6 7 years ago but now yek mosht dayous... on az khalij arabi goftaneshon, inam az fosh dadan be kasi ke morde.
    6 -0 Yadet Nareeee
    .سوبله چوبله شش تای شد
    Emperator Hich Vaght Yadet Nareeeee
    10 Daghighe, 10 Nafare, 3ta Goal Hich Vaght Yadet Nare
    Sarvar Man. United

Post Thanks / Like
    مورد عجیب بیرانوند؛ گل خوردن با اولین شوت داخل چارچوب

مورد-عجیب-بیرانوند؛-گل-خوردن-با-اولین-شوت-داخل-چارچوب
    وبسایت رسمی برنامه نود - فاصله دروازه***بان پرسپولیس تا گل خوردن در این فصل، فقط یک شوت داخل چارچوب بود.

به گزارش وبسایت نود، علیرضا بیرانوند این فصل را هم مثل فصل پیش با کلین شیت آغاز کرد. دروازه***بان شماره یک پرسپولیس و تیم ملی که فصل پیش بهترین دروازه***بان لیگ برتر هم شد، رکورددار کلین شیت در بازی***های ملی و باشگاهی است اما این فصل خیلی زود تسلیم شد و اولین گل فصل را خورد.

بیرانوند در بازی هفته اول با فولاد، مجبور به هیچ واکنشی نشد و آمار شوت***های حریف صفر ضربه داخل چارچوب بود. در بازی با تراکتورسازی هم بیرانوند تا قبل از گل، واکنشی نداشت و بهترین موقعیت حریف با تکل محرمی بلاک شد تا آمار شوت***های داخل چارچوب به سمت بیرانوند روی عدد صفر باقی بماند.

بیرانوند ۱۳۲ دقیقه در این فصل را بدون شوت داخل چارچوب گذراند و با اولین شوت داخل چارچوب توسط فرزاد حاتمی، تسلیم شد. او در ادامه بازی توانست چند موقعیت خوب تراکتورسازی را مهار کند و یکی از ستاره***هایش تیمش باشد، اما قبل از گرم شدن، فصل را با گل خوردن روی اولین ضربه داخل چارچوب حریف آغاز کرده است.

http://90tv.ir/news/409171/%D9%85%D9...86%D9%88%D8%A8

Post Thanks / Like
    Sepahan rid! Lost 4-0 to Padideh!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Just finished watching Esteghlal 's last 35 minutes ,this young kiddie came in for us called Ghaedi no 16 , he was a wizard and looked so promising ,not a bad game ,it was all attack for us but Khuzestan and their goalie defended well and deserved a point ,Jabbari came in the last 25 minutes and was slow and old ,as far as I remember from back a few years he was always injured half of each season , I loved watching that young kid ,reminded me a bit of Hassan Roshan ,he has a way to go but you can tell he has got it .

One more thing ,it was minute 67 and the commentator said : Esteghlal has 67 minutes to get a result .

10. Likes kasra1930 liked this post
    ISP Managers Team
    Post Thanks / Like
    good result for both kisehs!!! ey jaaan
    6 -0 Yadet Nareeee
    .سوبله چوبله شش تای شد
    Sarvar Man. United

ISP Managers Team
    Post Thanks / Like
    only team with Zero goal!!!
    6 -0 Yadet Nareeee
    .سوبله چوبله شش تای شد
    Sarvar Man. United

Post Thanks / Like
    18 years Jonoobi kid Mehdi Ghaedi one of the best young prospects in Iran played from min 65 for Esteghlal...Ajab techniki(watch from min 1:45 in the video). He has the potential to become a very good player in our football. He looks like 12-13 years old kid lol

Match Highlights:

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.p...homepage_panel

14. Likes Payandeh Iran, Sly liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Another young prospect of u-17 Younes Delfi also played around 40 minutes for Esteghlal Khuzestan. Heard lots of good things about Delfi, Ghaedi.

Post Thanks / Like
    Esteghlal was denied a P.K on Ghorbani:

Post Thanks / Like
    Too bad Mosalman has a shitty character and CQ doesn't like him, the guy is the best CAM in Iran. I like this Persepolis team, they have much better bench compare to the last year, Esteghlal also on paper has such a strong squad and i guess it is just the matter of the time until they find a way to win matches.

18. Likes houmanbahal liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I said that last season, and i repeat myself again, Sheikhveisi was probably the best keeper in the league last year, i mean Beiranvand won it(and it could have been any other goalie who was playing for the Persepolis), when you don't have more than one shot on target in most matches(and sometime zero) is easy for every keeper to look good, but this guy Sheikhveisi was playing for a team like Esteghlal Khuzestan with all their issues, and he looked pretty sharp in most of the matches. This year he has so far two clean sheets in two matches for Esteghlal Khuzestan.

He sure deserve a call to TM if performance is the main criteria!

20. Likes Payandeh Iran, Sly liked this post