Page 34 of 44 FirstFirst ... 2425262728293031323334353637383940414243 ... LastLast
Results 496 to 510 of 647
  1. #496
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    11,869
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sly View Post
    Absolutely! I thought at that time he deserved to remain TM's number 1 even! Specially after that double save against South Korea which saved our a$$es. Yet, it was Haghighi who finally got the number 1 position, hence my point about Abedzadeh!

    Talking about Mazaheri though...... what a keeper!

    Different circumstances though ,just because Haghighi took over then it doesn't mean Abedzadeh is going to take over from Beiranvand now ....hence Goodarz o Shaghaayegh .......ay Shaghaayegh !

    I saw the highlights of Mazaheri ....nothing worth shouting about in this video .... he is probably better than what we saw in these clips now .... his ball handling needs to improve ,should try and catch the damn thing not keep punching it when he can catch it.

  2. #497
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    26,538
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by oghabealborz View Post
    Different circumstances though ,just because Haghighi took over then it doesn't mean Abedzadeh is going to take over from Beiranvand now ....hence Goodarz o Shaghaayegh .......ay Shaghaayegh !

    I saw the highlights of Mazaheri ....nothing worth shouting about in this video .... he is probably better than what we saw in these clips now .... his ball handling needs to improve ,should try and catch the damn thing not keep punching it when he can catch it.
    Shod ma ye chizi begim, shoma begi yes, I agree?! LOL

    *Your love makes me strong. Your hate makes me unstoppable!
    Ronaldo (The Brazilian)
    *Life is like a roll of toilet paper! The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.

  3. Likes oghabealborz, Babr, Payandeh Iran liked this post
  4. #498
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    11,869
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sly View Post
    Shod ma ye chizi begim, shoma begi yes, I agree?! LOL
    Say anything you like about Swedish girls and I agree with you !

  5. Likes Payandeh Iran liked this post
  6. #499
    houmanbahal's Avatar
    houmanbahal is offline Streaming/Media Team
    ISP Managers Team
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    22,250
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pars Jonobi 0 - 1 Perspolis
    goal min 96!!!!

    Sarvar back on top of the table. ey jaaan...
    6 -0 Yadet Nareeee
    .سوبله چوبله شش تای شد
    Emperator Hich Vaght Yadet Nareeeee
    10 Daghighe, 10 Nafare, 3ta Goal Hich Vaght Yadet Nare
    Sarvar Man. United

  7. Likes Fatso liked this post
  8. #500
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    11,869
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by houmanbahal View Post
    Pars Jonobi 0 - 1 Perspolis
    goal min 96!!!!

    Sarvar back on top of the table. ey jaaan...
    It was all that dick head Foroozan's fault for taking the penalty and missing it , what the hell was that all about ?........... heard he is looking to joing the Loungis soon .

  9. #501
    houmanbahal's Avatar
    houmanbahal is offline Streaming/Media Team
    ISP Managers Team
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    22,250
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by oghabealborz View Post
    It was all that dick head Foroozan's fault for taking the penalty and missing it , what the hell was that all about ?........... heard he is looking to joing the Loungis soon .
    dude he is die hard kise!!! omad bezane ke kori bekhoneh!!!! rid raft!!! looool. Also I don't think it was a pk.. look like a dive..
    6 -0 Yadet Nareeee
    .سوبله چوبله شش تای شد
    Emperator Hich Vaght Yadet Nareeeee
    10 Daghighe, 10 Nafare, 3ta Goal Hich Vaght Yadet Nare
    Sarvar Man. United

  10. Likes Fatso, Babr liked this post
  11. #502
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    11,869
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by houmanbahal View Post
    dude he is die hard kise!!! omad bezane ke kori bekhoneh!!!! rid raft!!! looool. Also I don't think it was a pk.. look like a dive..
    I got a feeling the ref called the first foul penalty after playing advantage to see what happens, once he got tangled the second time by keeper he blew his horn.
    That Foroozan is a tosser, don't care who he supports, bit like Makani.
    Last edited by oghabealborz; 25-11-2017 at 10:02 PM.

  12. #503
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    11,869
    Post Thanks / Like
    Another 0_0, Esteghlal playing much better football but awful on finishing.
    Mind you Paykan keeper had a very good save, payam Niazmand was also good in the air and off his line.
    Khosro Haydari is coming back to form and played well, don't understand the insistence on keep on playing high balls into the box when Paykan defenders and goalie looked so comfortable dealing with it.

  13. #504
    houmanbahal's Avatar
    houmanbahal is offline Streaming/Media Team
    ISP Managers Team
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    22,250
    Post Thanks / Like
    baba bargardim be league khodemon. jame jahani shoro nashod tamom shod.

    Sarvar 4 - 0 Zobahan

    entertaining game.
    top of the table. 4 points clear and one game in hand.
    6 -0 Yadet Nareeee
    .سوبله چوبله شش تای شد
    Emperator Hich Vaght Yadet Nareeeee
    10 Daghighe, 10 Nafare, 3ta Goal Hich Vaght Yadet Nare
    Sarvar Man. United

  14. Likes Fatso liked this post
  15. #505
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    19,634
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kooneh GN paareh shod.

  16. Likes houmanbahal, oghabealborz liked this post
  17. #506
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    11,869
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Payandeh Iran View Post
    Kooneh GN paareh shod.
    They played shit, very toothless and clueless players,poor Rashid Mazaheri could do nothing on any of them, Vahid Amiri in top form, hope he stays in top form for the world cup, we need speedy skillful players like him.

  18. #507
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    2,815
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by oghabealborz View Post
    Another 0_0, Esteghlal playing much better football but awful on finishing.
    Mind you Paykan keeper had a very good save, payam Niazmand was also good in the air and off his line.
    Khosro Haydari is coming back to form and played well, don't understand the insistence on keep on playing high balls into the box when Paykan defenders and goalie looked so comfortable dealing with it.
    Don't forget the best keeper in the entire world Seyed Mehdi Rahmati. He has not been scored against for a while now. That's another amazing achievement for him and his fans:-)

    Joking aside, even Shafer realized that he is not all that and should be benched.

  19. #508
    houmanbahal's Avatar
    houmanbahal is offline Streaming/Media Team
    ISP Managers Team
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    22,250
    Post Thanks / Like
    FT Tractor Sazi Tabriz 1 - 1 Foolad Khuzestan
    FT Padideh FC 0 - 2 Gostaresh Foolad FC
    FT Sepidrood Rasht 0 - 1 Persepolis
    live 80' Zob Ahan 1 - 0 Naft Tehran
    09:00 Esteghlal ? - ? Sepahan
    6 -0 Yadet Nareeee
    .سوبله چوبله شش تای شد
    Emperator Hich Vaght Yadet Nareeeee
    10 Daghighe, 10 Nafare, 3ta Goal Hich Vaght Yadet Nare
    Sarvar Man. United

  20. #509
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    8,049
    Post Thanks / Like
    What a game by Esteghlal today. Jabarof and keeper Hossein were best. Hosseini may replace Biranvan in world cup.
    Quote Originally Posted by R_E_Z_A View Post
    You are free to express yourself within the framework of Islam. Is this difficult for you to undrestand?

  21. #510
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    19,634
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DireStraits View Post
    What a game by Esteghlal today. Jabarof and keeper Hossein were best. Hosseini may replace Biranvan in world cup.
    I didn't watch the game or highlights but I can say that even I can replace Beiranvand in his current form.

  22. Likes Sly, DireStraits, TeamMeli liked this post
 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •