Page 39 of 44 FirstFirst ... 29303132333435363738394041424344 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Do we even have to take this guy to WC with his terrible shape, let alone start him? I rather we go with Hosseini, Mazaheri and either of Haghighi, Lak, Abedzadeh

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Payandeh Iran View Post
    Vorsprung dork Esteghlal technique !

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Babr View Post
    Do we even have to take this guy to WC with his terrible shape, let alone start him? I rather we go with Hosseini, Mazaheri and either of Haghighi, Lak, Abedzadeh

honestly, he is nothing special, he has the physique but i don't see super saves or fantastic reflections, on opposite, he concedes goals that can be saved.

Post Thanks / Like
    We still don't have any outstanding goalies. They're all the same level basically, just suffer from inconsistency.
    "He can't kick with his left foot, he can't head a ball, he can't tackle, and doesn't score many goals. Apart from that he's alright." Best on Beckham

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatso View Post
    We still don't have any outstanding goalies. They're all the same level basically, just suffer from inconsistency.
    Outstanding ro velesh kon, we don't even have any above average keeper. I hope Hosseini keeps it up.

Post Thanks / Like
    It's extremely worrisome. I have a feeling Abedzadeh will become number 1 in the WC, just as I predicted a while ago!

Other than that, Mazaheri for TM!

*Your love makes me strong. Your hate makes me unstoppable!
    Ronaldo (The Brazilian)
    *Life is like a roll of toilet paper! The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.

houmanbahal is offline Streaming/Media Team
    ISP Managers Team
    Post Thanks / Like
    haha!!!
    6 -0 Yadet Nareeee
    .سوبله چوبله شش تای شد
    Emperator Hich Vaght Yadet Nareeeee
    10 Daghighe, 10 Nafare, 3ta Goal Hich Vaght Yadet Nare
    Sarvar Man. United

8. Likes Real Madrid, Fatso liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Saman teammate, the Nigerian striker, is linked with Esteghlal:

http://iransportspress.com/ghoddoss-...steghlalvideo/

Post Thanks / Like

Wink

che mikoneh in Esteghlal !

3-0 away win , just saw the highlights ,they look a million miles away from mansouryan team ....... Daryush shojaeian ...what a player ...played like a boss in midfield ,and Hosseini in goal made some great saves again and another clean sheet .

I don't want to talk about Hossieni much ... I have seen some great saves from him but yet to see his other qualities , hopefully he is just as good dealing with crosses and coming off his line too ,hope he gives carlos Q a massive head ache when the time comes to pick his goalies ,best of luck to this young and talented keeper ,he looks so enthusiastic and hungry now that he has been given the chance to play and with the world cup round the corner.

Nice goal by Vouria too ...great shot.

11. Likes Payandeh Iran, YePaDoPa, Babr liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Schafer is doing a great job, he established the defense, and midfielders are playing really good. They didn't concede a goal in last 6 games i believe.

Post Thanks / Like
    What a massive difference in agility and speed. Esteghlal is playing its best football in history right now.

Post Thanks / Like
    People can bash Schafer as much as they can, but he is probably the most prolific coach who coached in IPL.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Babr View Post
    People can bash Schafer as much as they can, but he is probably the most prolific coach who coached in IPL.
    It's pretty obvious he won't stay too long. The positive effect he's had is mainly motivational. I guess the training sessions went something like this:

Shafer: "What the fuck kind of reaction time is that you fools? Get the ball moving faster!"

Players: "But that other guy won't move fast enough"

Shafer: "Goh khordeh. Yo 'other guy', Move faster or you're off the list"

16. Likes Babr liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Es Khuzestan-Es Tehran Highlights:

Post Thanks / Like
    One of the best thing Schafer did was to bench Rahmati and let Hosseini play as #1 keeper.
    This is something that Mansourian did not have the balls to do. Now every other player knows that names do not guarantee you a spot and you have to earn it.