Page 40 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3031323334353637383940414243 LastLast
Results 586 to 600 of 640
  1. #586
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    26,056
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^^^ Hosseini was playing in the last few weeks of Mansourian as well, plus the whole Esteghlal team was playing like shit which is totally different story since Schafer took over. They dominate the opponent like Persepolis. Keeper had not much to do, like the game today BUT Hosseini looked Ok in few occasions in last few week, still very early to judge, and for sake of TM i really hope he keeps it up. Remember Beiranvand had two great seasons with Naft and everyone thought we finally found our real no1, and we know what happened after.

  2. #587
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    26,535
    Post Thanks / Like
    Correct me if I'm wrong but Hosseini lacks any international experience, even an AC tournament. Hence even if he plays like Abedzadeh (senior) in IPL for a few months, he wont be included in the WC squad. Beiranvand, Mazaheri, Abedzadeh (junior) and Haghighi have all the edge before Hosseini. Abedzadeh because of his European experience, specially in Portugal. and let's not forget about Akhbari...

    *Your love makes me strong. Your hate makes me unstoppable!
    Ronaldo (The Brazilian)
    *Life is like a roll of toilet paper! The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.

  3. Likes Babr, Payandeh Iran liked this post
  4. #588
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    26,056
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sly View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong but Hosseini lacks any international experience, even an AC tournament. Hence even if he plays like Abedzadeh (senior) in IPL for a few months, he wont be included in the WC squad. Beiranvand, Mazaheri, Abedzadeh (junior) and Haghighi have all the edge before Hosseini. Abedzadeh because of his European experience, specially in Portugal. and let's not forget about Akhbari...
    Haghighi didn't have much experience with TM in 2014 and wasn't even in their plan, 3 months before WC. With catastrophic situation of goalkeeping, if Hosseini continue to play good, he has a good chance to at least being included in the final squad.

  5. #589
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    2,815
    Post Thanks / Like
    I still yet to see Hosseini dominate his 6 yard box like a boss. But he has shown promising reflexes and very decent posture so far. Once he is able to make authoritative exists for crosses, then we can count on him as one of TM keepers. International experience is the other thing that he is lacking, but that can be achieved once he proves himself as a trustworthy keeper.

  6. Likes oghabealborz liked this post
  7. #590
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    19,629
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Babr View Post
    Haghighi didn't have much experience with TM in 2014 and wasn't even in their plan, 3 months before WC. With catastrophic situation of goalkeeping, if Hosseini continue to play good, he has a good chance to at least being included in the final squad.
    I think CQ will go with Beiranvand, Mazaheri and Abedzadeh. If he opts for Hossaini it will be at the expense of Mazaheri. He likes the fact that Abed is playing in Europe.

  8. #591
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    26,056
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Payandeh Iran View Post
    He likes the fact that Abed is playing in Europe.
    We have another Daneil Davari situation here, being hyped because playing in Europe, while Davari was no1 keeper in Bundesliga, Abedzadeh is playing only in Hazfi Cup in Portugal, plus this is the guy who was no2 in Rah Ahan, i mean i have watched all of his matches highlights and except one game, he didn't have much to do and most of the time he was actually out of position.

    I would go with Beiranvand, Mazaheri and Hosseini.

  9. #592
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    26,056
    Post Thanks / Like
    Shojaeian and Djeparov are probably the main factors of Esteghlal success, specially Shojaeian. He may get the call for the next TM camp.

  10. Likes Payandeh Iran liked this post
  11. #593
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    19,629
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Babr View Post
    We have another Daneil Davari situation here, being hyped because playing in Europe, while Davari was no1 keeper in Bundesliga, Abedzadeh is playing only in Hazfi Cup in Portugal, plus this is the guy who was no2 in Rah Ahan, i mean i have watched all of his matches highlights and except one game, he didn't have much to do and most of the time he was actually out of position.

    I would go with Beiranvand, Mazaheri and Hosseini.
    Good point

  12. #594
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    26,056
    Post Thanks / Like
    This was Esteghlal line-up today, Pejman Montazeri also not starting anymore, he was dealing with a long injury but it seems he lost his place to young Cheshmi and Majid Hossein, that is why he may not going to be included in WC squad as i said before:

    ترکیب استقلال:

    سید حسین حسینی، سیدمجید حسینی، روزبه چشمی، وریا غفوری، امید ابراهیمی، امید نورافکن، فرشید باقری، سرور جپاروف (۶۴- پژمان منتظری)، داریوش شجاعیان ( ۷۸- مهدی قائدی)، محسن کریمی ( ۷۶- فرشید اسماعیلی) و علی قربانی.


    H.Hosseini
    Vouria-Cheshmi-M.Hosseini-Nourafkan
    Bagheri-Ebrahimi
    Djeparov-Shojaeian-M.Karimi
    Ghorbani

  13. #595
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    26,535
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Babr View Post
    Haghighi didn't have much experience with TM in 2014 and wasn't even in their plan, 3 months before WC. With catastrophic situation of goalkeeping, if Hosseini continue to play good, he has a good chance to at least being included in the final squad.
    Haghighi was playing in Portugal's second division, after having experienced the Russian league. At the time CQ was trying badly to find European experienced players, inviting even the likes of Nazari brothers. IMO, Davari sucked as a goalkeeper and to this day, I still don't know how he could be number 1 keeper of a Bundesliga team. Yet he was included in the WC squad. That says a lot about Abedzadeh and his chances this time around. Hosseini lacks any kind of European experience. Knowing CQ, I will get very surprised if he was included in the final list.

    *Your love makes me strong. Your hate makes me unstoppable!
    Ronaldo (The Brazilian)
    *Life is like a roll of toilet paper! The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.

  14. #596
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    11,866
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Finally View Post
    I still yet to see Hosseini dominate his 6 yard box like a boss. But he has shown promising reflexes and very decent posture so far. Once he is able to make authoritative exists for crosses, then we can count on him as one of TM keepers. International experience is the other thing that he is lacking, but that can be achieved once he proves himself as a trustworthy keeper.
    I share your view .... hopefully he is strong in that department too .

    I don't understand the hype with mini Abedzadeh .... just because he is playing in Portugal and only in cup games doesn't warrant him a place in the world cup squad ... Even without considering Hosseini in the puzzle there is Akhbari and Haghighi way ahead of Abed junior or even Hamed lak .

    As Babr said and he has seen his games he has done nothing in between the sticks to make him being even considered .

  15. Likes Finally liked this post
  16. #597
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    11,866
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bache Tehroon View Post
    What a massive difference in agility and speed. Esteghlal is playing its best football in history right now.
    I wouldn't go that far to call it best in their history but they are playing positive and solid football ,players look motivated and confident ....clearly a direct impact of the German coach ....

  17. Likes Payandeh Iran liked this post
  18. #598
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    26,056
    Post Thanks / Like
    HT: Persepolis 1-0 Tractor

    Alipour scored his 13th of the season. Nice header off the corner.

  19. #599
    houmanbahal's Avatar
    houmanbahal is offline Streaming/Media Team
    ISP Managers Team
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    22,243
    Post Thanks / Like
    total domination by Sarvar. critical win.
    6 -0 Yadet Nareeee
    .سوبله چوبله شش تای شد
    Emperator Hich Vaght Yadet Nareeeee
    10 Daghighe, 10 Nafare, 3ta Goal Hich Vaght Yadet Nare
    Sarvar Man. United

  20. #600
    houmanbahal's Avatar
    houmanbahal is offline Streaming/Media Team
    ISP Managers Team
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    22,243
    Post Thanks / Like
    sarvar 2 ta to zamin zad, branko ham yeki beron be khiabani. akhe kise kesh soaleto yek bar branko javab dad. teami ke 14 emtiaz aghabe dige engadr soal baraye chi?

    Branko: " aya shoma kise kesh hasti?"
    6 -0 Yadet Nareeee
    .سوبله چوبله شش تای شد
    Emperator Hich Vaght Yadet Nareeeee
    10 Daghighe, 10 Nafare, 3ta Goal Hich Vaght Yadet Nare
    Sarvar Man. United

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •