Page 9 of 37 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Babr View Post
    lol, you are funny dude!

Out of 1000 people only you can find Beiranvand not at fault of first goal Terekmoun, yet you find a way to blame Rahmati on one on one situation,so should i take your comments serious when it come to goalkeeping? Absolutely not!
    I can live with that !

Since it is all there in HD everyone can see and judge for themselves .

2. Likes Finally liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by oghabealborz View Post
    I can live with that !

Since it is all there in HD everyone can see and judge for themselves .
    I guess everyone by now should know we can only laugh when it comes to you comment about GK

Post Thanks / Like
    Esteghlal can end up at the very bottom of the table if Peykan and Gostaresh Foolad end up wining their next game.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mansoorian holding hands with Padideh's coach. This was the funniest thing I have since in a long time.
    http://footballitarin.com/video_page.php?id=39505

Post Thanks / Like
    I guess everyone by now should know we can only laugh when it comes to you comment about GK
    Don't flatter yourself dude ! who is everyone and who are you calling as we ?! you are on your own dude !

Post Thanks / Like
    So bad Mansoorian is my childhood hero but I have to say the team needs few changes and can perform much better. Esteghlal had possession but just didn't do anything with it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Don't flatter yourself dude ! who is everyone and who are you calling as we ?! you are on your own dude !
    Bashe agha, your history of commenting about goalkeeping say it all. Making hero out of someone like Ahmadi was the highlight obviously, i don't need to add more, it was a total Terekmoun by Beiranvand, talk with any fair footballi person and no half decent keeper will allow such a goal, the least he could do was to punch the ball to right or left or outside the box, topo ghashangh kasht baraye mohajem ahli to 18, onam chapond behesh!

The sad reality is at this point we have not even a half decent keeper, and is not about Rahmati which you and one or two others like to bring it up in every thread, he is 35 and passed his prime but still much better than the rest. Lets see if the rests at the age of 35 can still even play in IPL or not.
    We suck in this position, and don't be surprise to see CQ change his no1 again( Haghighi maybe). We simply failed to develop any half decent keeper since Rahmati's prime.

Post Thanks / Like
    Bashe agha, your history of commenting about goalkeeping say it all. Making hero out of someone like Ahmadi was the highlight obviously, i don't need to add more, it was a total Terekmoun by Beiranvand, talk with any fair footballi person and no half decent keeper will allow such a goal, the least he could do was to punch the ball to right or left or outside the box, topo ghashangh kasht baraye mohajem ahli to 18, onam chapond behesh!

The sad reality is at this point we have not even a half decent keeper, and is not about Rahmati which you and one or two others like to bring it up in every thread, he is 35 and passed his prime but still much better than the rest. Lets see if the rests at the age of 35 can still even play in IPL or not.
    We suck in this position, and don't be surprise to see CQ change his no1 again( Haghighi maybe). We simply failed to develop any half decent keeper since Rahmati's prime.
    Poor Rahman Ahmadi ! he gets slaughtered by you like a chicken in funerals and weddings !

Everytime we talk about Kalagh 6 tayee Asia he gets a stab from you ... as a patriot team melli fan were you not happy with the way he helped get us to the last world cup ?

what he did was heroic ,he stepped in at that critical time in our qualification campaign and delivered .

10. Likes Finally liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

houmanbahal is offline Streaming/Media Team
    ISP Managers Team
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Payandeh Iran View Post
    hahaaaaa good one!!! Dada Teamet dare mire daste 2
    6 -0 Yadet Nareeee
    .سوبله چوبله شش تای شد
    Emperator Hich Vaght Yadet Nareeeee
    10 Daghighe, 10 Nafare, 3ta Goal Hich Vaght Yadet Nare
    Sarvar Man. United

13. Likes Payandeh Iran liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Poor Rahman Ahmadi ! he gets slaughtered by you like a chicken in funerals and weddings !

Everytime we talk about Kalagh 6 tayee Asia he gets a stab from you ... as a patriot team melli fan were you not happy with the way he helped get us to the last world cup ?

what he did was heroic ,he stepped in at that critical time in our qualification campaign and delivered .
    I guess one game make a career for you, same Kalagh 6 taei saved your teams's ass in numbers of occasion in his career. Again one game make a career!

ISP Managers Team
    Post Thanks / Like
    Perspolis game was postponded due to ACL!!

6 -0 Yadet Nareeee
    .سوبله چوبله شش تای شد
    Sarvar Man. United

16. Likes Babr liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by houmanbahal View Post
    Perspolis game was postponded due to ACL!!

Kiseh is in relegation zone.

ISP Managers Team
    Post Thanks / Like
    اظهارات جنجالی حسن روشن درباره مدیریت استقلال

http://footballitarin.com/video_page.php?id=39632
    6 -0 Yadet Nareeee
    .سوبله چوبله شش تای شد
    Sarvar Man. United

Post Thanks / Like
    Ali Karimi fails to find a European team and joins his former club Sepahan.

http://90tv.ir/news/414644/%D8%B9%D9...88%D8%B3%D8%AA