Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Jahanbakhsh interview

2. Likes Babr, Sly, Fatso liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    The guy is class act, very mature young footballer, won't be surprised to see him moving to EPL or Bundesliga soon.

Post Thanks / Like
    A total class act indeed!

I thought he did give a hint about EPL though? Hope he can go there.

*Your love makes me strong. Your hate makes me unstoppable!
    Ronaldo (The Brazilian)
    *Life is like a roll of toilet paper! The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.

Post Thanks / Like
    is he a winger ?

Post Thanks / Like
    A class, well mannered and cultured kid. Damesh garm and mashAllah.

Other TM players his age could learn a thing or two.
    "He can't kick with his left foot, he can't head a ball, he can't tackle, and doesn't score many goals. Apart from that he's alright." Best on Beckham

Post Thanks / Like
    Only if he had the athleticism and raw talent to match his brain. Reminds me of myself on the pitch. Always thinking big, but unable to execute due to being physically shit.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Madrid View Post
    is he a winger ?
    Yupp!

*Your love makes me strong. Your hate makes me unstoppable!
    Ronaldo (The Brazilian)
    *Life is like a roll of toilet paper! The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bache Tehroon View Post
    Only if he had the athleticism and raw talent to match his brain. Reminds me of myself on the pitch. Always thinking big, but unable to execute due to being physically shit.
    Well we all know talent is not everything, look at Daei, look at Hashemian vs some like Azizi and Karimi!

10. Likes Fatso liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    He didn't yet take his game to the next level in TM, he is key part of his club though.

Post Thanks / Like
    He's very nervous in TM. He plays much more comfortably in his club.
    "He can't kick with his left foot, he can't head a ball, he can't tackle, and doesn't score many goals. Apart from that he's alright." Best on Beckham

Post Thanks / Like
    Personality wise this is who he reminds me of:

14. Likes Babr liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nakata was twice the person and 3 times the player Jahanbakhsh currently is. Nakata was a gem. Jahanbakhsh could turn out to be a good player in the future, but highly unlikely to be in Nakata's league in terms of influence and achievements.

Nakata was such an influential personality, he was purchased for 30 million euros in 2001! Compare that with prices paid for the likes of Azmoun and Jahanbakhsh 16 years later and the difference is simply astounding.

I really wish we had smart, experienced and talented players like Nakata who could speak English and promote Iran's football. Right now we're stuck with Reza Mashadi and Ashkan ISIS Taleban.

Post Thanks / Like
    Nakata was twice the person and 3 times the player Jahanbakhsh currently is. Nakata was a gem. Jahanbakhsh could turn out to be a good player in the future, but highly unlikely to be in Nakata's league in terms of influence and achievements.

Nakata was such an influential personality, he was purchased for 30 million euros in 2001! Compare that with prices paid for the likes of Azmoun and Jahanbakhsh 16 years later and the difference is simply astounding.

I really wish we had smart, experienced and talented players like Nakata who could speak English and promote Iran's football. Right now we're stuck with Reza Mashadi and Ashkan ISIS Taleban.
    Man be a little fair.
    JB Is already fluent in English and Dutch.
    Nakata's English is impressive too, but he learnt much later in his career.

JB still has many years to go and I agree Nakata has great achievements in his career, but let's not forget even Nakata came to every club with a bunch of sponsors and TV money behind him.

Post Thanks / Like
    Jahanbakhsh English is pretty decent! Nakata was better player no doubt about it.

Post Thanks / Like
    His interview in Dutch: