Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Saman Ghoddos: Playing for Team-Melli is one of my dreams

Many thanks to Ali jan(Sly) for translating the article from Farsi to English.

http://iransportspress.com/playing-f...-of-my-dreams/

Post Thanks / Like
    ^^You're very welcome Mahbod jan!

*Your love makes me strong. Your hate makes me unstoppable!
    Ronaldo (The Brazilian)
    *Life is like a roll of toilet paper! The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.

3. Likes Babr liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sly View Post
    ^^You're very welcome Mahbod jan!
    It looks like he is on his way to TM!

http://www.khabaronline.ir/detail/69...rt/iran-soccer

دو رگه در راه تیم***ملی/ قدوس: تغییر تابعیت دادم تا ***کی***روش مرا دعوت کند

ورزش > فوتبال ملی - فوتبالیست ایرانی***الاصل سوئدی از تغییر تابعیت خود و اعلام آمادگی برای بازی تیم***ملی ایران خبر داد.

به*** گزارش ***خبرگزاری خبرآنلاین؛ سامان قدوس، بازیکن ایرانی-سوئدی که درخشش خوبی در لیگ این کشور داشت و دو بازی به همراه تیم*** ***ملی فوتبال سوئد انجام داده است می***خواهد تغییر تابعیت دهد و ایران را انتخاب کند.
    او درباره این موضوع به سایت سوئدی، گفت***: من اخیرا سفارت بودم و درخواست دادم که ملیتم را عوض کنم. فدراسیون فوتبال ایران به من علاقه نشان داده و من هم می***خواهم از این فرصت استفاده کنم و برای ایران بازی کنم. در حال*** حاضر فقط یک گزینه پیش روی من قرار دارد و آن هم ایران است.

بازیکن ایرانی که درخشش خوبی در لیگ سوئد داشته و توانسته نامی برای خود دست و پا کند در پایان صحبت***های خود، گفت***: قرار است به زودی فهرست تیم*** ***ملی فوتبال ایران اعلام شود و من هم با این کارم نشان دادم که تمایل زیادی دارم برای ایران بازی کنم و امیدوارم که در فهرست تیم*** ***ملی کشورم جا داشته باشم اما با این حال همیشه فوتبال سوئد را دوست خواهم داشت و آن را دنبال خواهم کرد.

5. Likes Payandeh Iran, Babr, Zob Ahan liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Do rageh! Tagheere tabeiyat!

Idiots!!!!

When will these Iranian journalists ever learn?!!! Someone should send them a complaint e-mail! Not that it will help but....

Ronaldo (The Brazilian)
    *Life is like a roll of toilet paper! The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.

8. Likes Fatso, Babr liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Do rageh! Tagheere tabeiyat!

Idiots!!!!

When will these Iranian journalists ever learn?!!! Someone should send them a complaint e-mail! Not that it will help but....
    almost 20 years man. for 20 years I have written them emails regarding this fucking idiocy and ...

At some point you just give up. Gayeedan. Reedan too zaboone Farsi. Ye mosht goosaleh.

10. Likes Sly, Payandeh Iran, Fatso, Babr liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bache Tehroon View Post
    almost 20 years man. for 20 years I have written them emails regarding this fucking idiocy and ...

At some point you just give up. Gayeedan. Reedan too zaboone Farsi. Ye mosht goosaleh.
    I seriously believe a bunch of illiterate bisavads who don't find any jobs else where, get employed by the media due to the lack of educated journalists!

Dige chimoon khoobe ke in yekimoon khoob bashe!

Ronaldo (The Brazilian)

12. Likes Babr liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    He's going to prove a very, very valuable addition to TM if everything goes well and he joins, Saman is a very good player that will give Queiroz even more a headache in terms of attacking options then what he already has at his disposal. And at 23, he's a great investment for the future joining our already young bunch of legions in Europe. This kid wont be playing in the Allsvenskan next season, you can be certain of that. H.Berlin, PSV, Chievo & QPR to just mention a few are all after him.

Lock him in Queiroz! I said it before, out of all the players qualified to play for TM in Europe currently I always hoped Queiroz would snatch Saman & Ryan and keep his eye on Samizadeh. Saman being the most important, good to see its actually in motion finally.

There will be no tears for us anymore and we need to work hard to make our rivals cry, 'Carlos Queiroz'

14. Likes Sly, kasra1930, Payandeh Iran liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^^Arash jan, thanks for bringing this kid to our attention! He may indeed prove to be Iran's best player. The next Dejagah! I have very high hopes for him!

Not sure about Ryan though.

Ronaldo (The Brazilian)

16. Likes Babr liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I highly doubt he will be available for this two matches due to paper works, specially knowing IFF, remember Zandi and Ashkan case which took while, it was even mentioned in Tasnim News today, Anyway it seems Swedish fans and some media shitting as Ghoddos and treat as traitor because he decided to play for Iran, also blaming Swedish federation why they didn't lock this guy in an official match.

Post Thanks / Like
    واکنش سرمربی سوئد به حضور سامان قدوس در تیم ملی ایران

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1456415...B1%D8%A7%D9%86

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Arash_Naeni View Post
    He's going to prove a very, very valuable addition to TM if everything goes well and he joins, Saman is a very good player that will give Queiroz even more a headache in terms of attacking options then what he already has at his disposal. And at 23, he's a great investment for the future joining our already young bunch of legions in Europe. This kid wont be playing in the Allsvenskan next season, you can be certain of that. H.Berlin, PSV, Chievo & QPR to just mention a few are all after him.

Lock him in Queiroz! I said it before, out of all the players qualified to play for TM in Europe currently I always hoped Queiroz would snatch Saman & Ryan and keep his eye on Samizadeh. Saman being the most important, good to see its actually in motion finally.

I am not that high on other two names, Tafazoli need to at least make it to Championship level teams to be considered and Samizadeh is still very young anyway, we will see how he develop, but he plays in mid table Scottish League team, and i don't think he is even starter or getting decent amount of playing time, anyway he is only 18, more like a long term project.

20. Likes Sly liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Babr View Post
    Anyway it seems Swedish fans and some media shitting as Ghoddos and treat as traitor because he decided to play for Iran, also blaming Swedish federation why they didn't lock this guy in an official match.
    Of course it was expected for the Swedes to react when a talented future national team player selects another national team.

The reactions have been very different. From giving him the traitor remarks to wishing him good luck or not even knowing who he was.

Ronaldo (The Brazilian)

22. Likes Babr liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Of course it was expected for the Swedes to react when a talented future national team player selects another national team.

The reactions have been very different. From giving him the traitor remarks to wishing him good luck or not even knowing who he was.
    He can say i love Iran or whatever but the reality is if he was in Swedish team plan he probably wouldn't even considered playing for Iran. Playing in world cup is a tempting opportunity for every player.

24. Likes Sly, Payandeh Iran liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    He may indeed prove to be Iran's best player. The next Dejagah!
    Dejagah at Saman's age had already won the Bundesliga + the U21 European Championship in the same squad as the likes of Neur, Boateng, Ozil, Hummels & Khedira. I think saying he will be Iran's best player before he has even been a part of a training session is quite undermining to our own talents we currently have who have equal or much more potential then him.

Stop acting like these players are doing Team Melli a favour by playing for us when it's really the other way around. Saman is a great addition don't get me wrong, but lets not make a superstar out of him already. He's got plenty of competition in Team Melli and is not comparable to the addition of someone like Dejagah..Team Melli doesn't desperately need Saman the way we needed Dejagah at the time, on the other hand Saman needs/wants Team Melli more then the other way around..
    Last edited by Arash_Naeni; 24-08-2017 at 02:01 AM.
    There will be no tears for us anymore and we need to work hard to make our rivals cry, 'Carlos Queiroz'

26. Likes oghabealborz, Payandeh Iran liked this post