Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    I agree with Arash, Dejagah was the best aboard player who played for TM, and no one come even close, unfortunately series of injuries and bad decisions ruined the guy, but he played in all German NT levels except senior and if we were back to late 90s he could even capped for Germany senior team, he was kind of the victim of golden generation of German's football. Ghoddos looks promising but lets not exaggerate, he still plays in Swedish league which is a level or two better than our own IPL maybe!

Post Thanks / Like
    He will most likely be included in squad for friendly against Russia, but there is a danger, if we don't lock him for the next two qualifications games there won't be any official match before WC, so he can still join Sweden!

قدوس از بازی دوستانه با روسیه در اردوی تیم ملی
    شناسه خبر: 1500098 سرویس: ورزشی
    ۰۱ شهريور ۱۳۹۶ - ۱۶:۱۴
    سامان قدوس
    بازیکن ایرانی - سوئدی که مدنظر کارلوس کی***روش قرار گرفته، از اردوی بعدی به تیم ملی ملحق می***شود.

به گزارش خبرنگار ورزشی خبرگزاری تسنیم، سامان قدوس، هافبک تهاجمی تیم اوسترسوند که برای تیم ملی سوئد هم دو بازی دوستانه انجام داده و یک گل ملی در کارنامه دارد، در حالی با درخواست فدراسیون فوتبال ایران به دنبال دریافت تابعیت ایرانی***اش است که به اردوی جدید تیم ملی نمی***رسد.

کارلوس کی***روش در نظر دارد از این بازیکن دو پسته که توانایی بازی در خط هافبک و حمله را دارد، در اردوی بعدی بهره***مند شود، اردویی که در آن بازی دوستانه با روسیه در تاریخ 18 مهرماه قطعی شده و به احتمال فراوان تیم ملی در تاریخ 13 مهرماه هم دیدار دوستانه***ای با کنگو انجام خواهد داد. قدوس می***تواند از این اردو در تیم ملی حاضر شده تا شرایطش برای حضور در تیم ملی ایران مهیا ش
    ود.

https://www.tasnimnews.com/fa/news/1...85%D9%84%DB%8C

3. Likes Payandeh Iran liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Babr View Post
    He will most likely be included in squad for friendly against Russia, but there is a danger, if we don't lock him for the next two qualifications games there won't be any official match before WC, so he can still join Sweden!

قدوس از بازی دوستانه با روسیه در اردوی تیم ملی
    شناسه خبر: 1500098 سرویس: ورزشی
    ۰۱ شهريور ۱۳۹۶ - ۱۶:۱۴
    سامان قدوس
    بازیکن ایرانی - سوئدی که مدنظر کارلوس کی***روش قرار گرفته، از اردوی بعدی به تیم ملی ملحق می***شود.

به گزارش خبرنگار ورزشی خبرگزاری تسنیم، سامان قدوس، هافبک تهاجمی تیم اوسترسوند که برای تیم ملی سوئد هم دو بازی دوستانه انجام داده و یک گل ملی در کارنامه دارد، در حالی با درخواست فدراسیون فوتبال ایران به دنبال دریافت تابعیت ایرانی***اش است که به اردوی جدید تیم ملی نمی***رسد.

کارلوس کی***روش در نظر دارد از این بازیکن دو پسته که توانایی بازی در خط هافبک و حمله را دارد، در اردوی بعدی بهره***مند شود، اردویی که در آن بازی دوستانه با روسیه در تاریخ 18 مهرماه قطعی شده و به احتمال فراوان تیم ملی در تاریخ 13 مهرماه هم دیدار دوستانه***ای با کنگو انجام خواهد داد. قدوس می***تواند از این اردو در تیم ملی حاضر شده تا شرایطش برای حضور در تیم ملی ایران مهیا ش
    ود.

https://www.tasnimnews.com/fa/news/1...85%D9%84%DB%8C
    You can make a one time nationality switch with FIFA, even if it's a friendly. This way, people who have not been capped in competitive games cannot keep going back and forth by just playing friendlies with teams. So if Saman is called up vs Russia, he is officially an Iranian player despite it being a friendly
    “If you are irritated by every rub, how will your mirror be polished?” - Rumi

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverton View Post
    You can make a one time nationality switch with FIFA, even if it's a friendly. This way, people who have not been capped in competitive games cannot keep going back and forth by just playing friendlies with teams. So if Saman is called up vs Russia, he is officially an Iranian player despite it being a friendly
    Welcome back.
    Are you sure about that? I think as long as you don't play in an official match you can switch as many as national teams you want.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Babr View Post
    Welcome back.
    Are you sure about that? I think as long as you don't play in an official match you can switch as many as national teams you want.
    Yes, example: https://www.mlssoccer.com/post/2017/...lez-mexico-usa

Just think about it - if this one time switch was not there, a player can technically play for multiple teams in friendlies and kind of abuse the system.
    “If you are irritated by every rub, how will your mirror be polished?” - Rumi

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverton View Post
    Yes, example: https://www.mlssoccer.com/post/2017/...lez-mexico-usa

Just think about it - if this one time switch was not there, a player can technically play for multiple teams in friendlies and kind of abuse the system.
    He never been capped for Mexico senior team, example like him we see many times, specially among Turk players, who have played at all Youth levels for Germany but switched to Turkey for the senior team. So i don't get the article regarding ''one time switch'' about player who never played in senior level for any team.
    Look at Turkey squad, is full of these players(Yunus Mallı, Emre Mor, Kaan Ayhan, etc)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkey..._football_team

What you says make sense, but i didn't find anything official(regarding friendly matches and case of Ghoddos). I hope Taj and IFF use their influence and play him against either SK or Syria to lock him for sure.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Arash_Naeni View Post
    Dejagah at Saman's age had already won the Bundesliga + the U21 European Championship in the same squad as the likes of Neur, Boateng, Ozil, Hummels & Khedira. I think saying he will be Iran's best player before he has even been a part of a training session is quite undermining to our own talents we currently have who have equal or much more potential then him.

Stop acting like these players are doing Team Melli a favour by playing for us when it's really the other way around. Saman is a great addition don't get me wrong, but lets not make a superstar out of him already. He's got plenty of competition in Team Melli and is not comparable to the addition of someone like Dejagah..Team Melli doesn't desperately need Saman the way we needed Dejagah at the time, on the other hand Saman needs/wants Team Melli more then the other way around..
    I don't think anyone should be made a superstar. but I don't know if I agree with some of your points here.

You can not really compare a player's earlier career and draw conclusions about another one. Ali Daei and Hashemian were no where close to where Mahdavikia was at 22-24. The rest is history! What I see from Ghoddos however, is that he's got the same playing style as Dejagah. He's got speed, he's very strong for his height and he's technically gifted. But most important of all, he's very effective for his team! That's why I brought up the Dejagah comparison.

It's true that in terms of talents, TM is equipped quite well. but if you look at the CAM position, with the aging Masoud and Dejagah, we don't really have a better option than Ghoddos. We do have a few good players in the league like Mosalman, but they are no where close to Ghoddos IMO. So I wouldn't really say Ghoddos needs TM only! We do need him very much as well.

With Azmoun being out of form, my gut feeling tells me he'd even be our best striker (Gucci being close). Despite his last performance in Olympiacos, I've never been very impressed by Ansarifard (he's a good bench player). I think he's too feeble and Kaveh Rezaei seems to be struggling in his club. Taremi needs 100 scoring chances to convert 1 too. So I'd say even in that position, Ghoddos would be among the top ones we'd have (but that is only my feeling).

*Your love makes me strong. Your hate makes me unstoppable!
    Ronaldo (The Brazilian)
    *Life is like a roll of toilet paper! The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.

9. Likes TeamMeli liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sly;1177658[B
    ]I don't think anyone should be made a superstar. [/B]but I don't know if I agree with some of your points here.

You can not really compare a player's earlier career and draw conclusions about another one. Ali Daei and Hashemian were no where close to where Mahdavikia was at 22-24. The rest is history! What I see from Ghoddos however, is that he's got the same playing style as Dejagah. He's got speed, he's very strong for his height and he's technically gifted. But most important of all, he's very effective for his team! That's why I brought up the Dejagah comparison.

It's true that in terms of talents, TM is equipped quite well. but if you look at the CAM position, with the aging Masoud and Dejagah, we don't really have a better option than Ghoddos. We do have a few good players in the league like Mosalman, but they are no where close to Ghoddos IMO. So I wouldn't really say Ghoddos needs TM only! We do need him very much as well.

With Azmoun being out of form, my gut feeling tells me he'd even be our best striker (Gucci being close). Despite his last performance in Olympiacos, I've never been very impressed by Ansarifard (he's a good bench player). I think he's too feeble and Kaveh Rezaei seems to be struggling in his club. Taremi needs 100 scoring chances to convert 1 too. So I'd say even in that position, Ghoddos would be among the top ones we'd have (but that is only my feeling).
    I agree with you 100% Iran plays better when there is not one player you can zoom in on. I also agree that with Azmoun being out of form he is not our best striker and thank you for letting me know the new team he is playing for, Olympiacos. They are a strong team and usually win the Superleague Greece. Like you said Tameri is good but he needs 100s of chances to score, Ansarifard is a good bench player. Askan and Masoud Shojaei are getting older and we need a younger CAM like Ghoddos.

As for Shojaei well we don't really need to worry about him, at least for now. Ghoddos can be our best CAM hopefully Azmoun will regain his form soon. Iran is playing great right now because there is no Ali Daei, Mehdi Madavakia etc so they are not putting their hopes on one player. Iran is playing strong defense and good team ball, that is what makes them dangerous and why they have a shot at advancing past the group stages this time. Of course we need a little bit of luck in the draw as well, as long as we avoid the Group of Death, we should be fine.

Post Thanks / Like
    Shojaei is out, and Ghoddos is in for now.

به گزارش سایت رسمی فدراسیون فوتبال، کارلوس کی روش، سرمربی تیم ملی فوتبال کشورمان اسامی بازیکنان تیم ملی را جهت مسابقه با تیم های ملی فوتبال کره جنوبی و سوریه به شرح زیر اعلام کرد:
    دروازه بانان:
    علیرضا بیرانوند، حامد لک، علیرضا حقیقی
    مدافعین:
    وریا غفوری، روزبه چشمی، سیدجلال حسینی، محمد انصاری، سعید آقایی، رامین رضائیان، مرتضی پورعلی گنجی، میلاد محمدی
    هافبک ها
    امید نورافکن، سعید عزت اللهی ، احسان حاج صفی، سامان قدوس، علی کریمی، اشکان دژاگه
    مهاجمین:
    مهدی ترابی، وحید امیری، مهدی طارمی، علیرضا جهانبخش، رضا قوچان نژاد، کریم انصاریفرد، سردار آزمون

12. Likes Sly, Payandeh Iran, kasra1930 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yessssss!!!!!!! Awesome awesome new!!!

I can't believe Dejagah is invited though?

Ronaldo (The Brazilian)
    *Life is like a roll of toilet paper! The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.

Post Thanks / Like
    ! پناهنده بشی سوئد فوتبال را انجا یاد بگیری بعدبرای ایران با زی کنی .... عجب
    Quote Originally Posted by R_E_Z_A View Post
    You are free to express yourself within the framework of Islam. Is this difficult for you to undrestand?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DireStraits View Post
    ! پناهنده بشی سوئد فوتبال را انجا یاد بگیری بعدبرای ایران با زی کنی .... عجب
    You wanted him to play for Sweden then?

Ronaldo (The Brazilian)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sly View Post
    You wanted him to play for Sweden then?
    I just think it is controversial.
    You are free to express yourself within the framework of Islam. Is this difficult for you to undrestand?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DireStraits View Post
    I just think it is controversial.

He he was born in Seweden. Was he not?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Shahram View Post
    He he was born in Seweden. Was he not?
    Yes Malmř Sweden. The same town where Arash the singer lives. My brother lives there and is happy. I prefer Copenhagen. Born in Sweden but called Iranian. It is funny.