Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DireStraits View Post
    I just think it is controversial.
    Many people get educated outside Iran and then go back to Iran to work. It's quite normal actually.

*Your love makes me strong. Your hate makes me unstoppable!
    Ronaldo (The Brazilian)
    *Life is like a roll of toilet paper! The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.

2. Likes DireStraits liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sly View Post
    Many people get educated outside Iran and then go back to Iran to work. It's quite normal actually.
    Go get educated in nuclear technology. You can earn lots of money in Iran.
    Quote Originally Posted by R_E_Z_A View Post
    You are free to express yourself within the framework of Islam. Is this difficult for you to undrestand?

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes Malm° Sweden. The same town where Arash the singer lives. My brother lives there and is happy. I prefer Copenhagen. Born in Sweden but called Iranian. It is funny.
    Hi mate ,good to hear from you again ...regarding this topic I think it is quite natural for those born and grew up outside Iran to have strong affections towards Iran .

My own children and many others in our friends circles who speak Persian with a funny accent and can't even write their own name in Farsi have so much passion about anything Persian ,be it football ,music ,food ,culture ...all depends in what family they grew up and how their parents educate them ,even if one of their parents are not Iranian .

How can a kid who was born and grew up outside Iran and can't read or write Persian come to love Daryush singing in Persian ?

Saman Ghodoos is probabley one of those kids ...

5. Likes DireStraits, Payandeh Iran liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by oghabealborz View Post
    Hi mate ,good to hear from you again ...regarding this topic I think it is quite natural for those born and grew up outside Iran to have strong affections towards Iran .

My own children and many others in our friends circles who speak Persian with a funny accent and can't even write their own name in Farsi have so much passion about anything Persian ,be it football ,music ,food ,culture ...all depends in what family they grew up and how their parents educate them ,even if one of their parents are not Iranian .

How can a kid who was born and grew up outside Iran and can't read or write Persian come to love Daryush singing in Persian ?

Saman Ghodoos is probabley one of those kids ...
    Hi friend
    My point Oghab jan is as follows. You go to Sweden apply for asylum stating IRI tortures you discriminats you ... Once you got your asylum you get an education. Then you go back to Iran play for TM raising IRI flags up, singing IRI national anthem and so on.
    I find it very contradictory. Then I don't understand Sweden don't care. In Sweden people pay tax. Their schools are free using the money earned by the taxes. Then you an Iranian who have not paid tax let your children grow up in Sweden using the money earned by getting tax from Swedish people. Once your children have finished their education they just move back to Iran and work there. Believe it or not many Europeans discuss these stuff and part of me think they are right.
    Another thing that I think is odds is that Samman has Swedish mentality. When we use Saman to win it is Sweden who wins not Iran! It is like you drive Peykan but in reality it is Hilman you are driving.
    Last edited by DireStraits; 28-08-2017 at 12:40 PM.
    You are free to express yourself within the framework of Islam. Is this difficult for you to undrestand?

Post Thanks / Like
    ! پناهنده بشی سوئد فوتبال را انجا یاد بگیری بعدبرای ایران با زی کنی .... عجب

His parents made that choice - not him.
    Thank God the newer generation are too obsessed with other garbage to be concerned as much about the usual political garbage our previous generations did.
    "He can't kick with his left foot, he can't head a ball, he can't tackle, and doesn't score many goals. Apart from that he's alright." Best on Beckham

8. Likes Payandeh Iran, Sly liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    DS jAn

As Fatso said he didn't seek asylum, his parents did. He made his own choice. I hope he did it because he loves his country but at the expense of being labeled judgmental, I would say he did it because he realized that he had a better chance of being part of a team that has already made it to WC rather than waiting to be called up be Sweden and even then getting disappointed as they are not guaranteed a spot in Russia yet. Either way he is a welcome addition to Team Melli and best f luck to him.

Post Thanks / Like
    DS jan , as our other friends said he made his own choice , as other Iranian kids growing up outside Iran do and did ...

Nobody can force kids to like certain food ,music ,football and other sporting teams ,they do it because they want to ...I watched Vigen in concert some years ago ,perhaps couple of years or before he passed away and while he was singing in this small club packed with young and old he was amazed watching kids younger than his grand children singing along with him , and he loved it bless him.

Now whatever Saman's motives are as long as he serves team melli well I welcome his decision .

11. Likes Payandeh Iran liked this post
    houmanbahal is offline Streaming/Media Team
    ISP Managers Team
    Post Thanks / Like
    Plus Iran is already in the WC, he can basically show case him self easily than wait for the Sweden national team to call him up. Plus I don't think they will make it to the WC anyway. Good decision by him.
    6 -0 Yadet Nareeee
    .سوبله چوبله شش تای شد
    Emperator Hich Vaght Yadet Nareeeee
    10 Daghighe, 10 Nafare, 3ta Goal Hich Vaght Yadet Nare
    Sarvar Man. United

13. Likes Payandeh Iran liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    He has been invited to play for the Swedish national team. He has asked CQ to invite him and CQ is smart enough to do it because then he can't go back and play for Sweden. It still is not sure that he will
    play for TM in world cup. He is just available to us.
    I have nothing against seeing him play for Iran just think it sound wired. He is playing for a regime that send his parent out of Iran. How can he sing national anthem " Jomhoorie eslamie Iran.."

Post Thanks / Like
    He is playing for a regime that send his parent out of Iran. How can he sing national anthem " Jomhoorie eslamie Iran.."
    Because he wont be playing for the regime! He will be playing for Iran and the Iranian people! For you and me!

Sorry to be frank but your thinking here seems so much like the IR mentality. IR also think playing or combating against Israel means you play/combat against the Israeli regime. It's 2 sides of the same coin.

Ronaldo (The Brazilian)
    *Life is like a roll of toilet paper! The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.

Post Thanks / Like
    His Instagram message in Farsi. His Farsi is pretty good. He is off to Korea.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BYV_wQXHIyG/

17. Likes Sly liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sly View Post
    Because he wont be playing for the regime! He will be playing for Iran and the Iranian people! For you and me!

Sorry to be frank but your thinking here seems so much like the IR mentality. IR also think playing or combating against Israel means you play/combat against the Israeli regime. It's 2 sides of the same coin.
    No IRI dose not recognize the state of Israel and will not play against Israel. They call it the occupied Palestine. Guess what he should do the same. He won't be allowed to play against Israel any way.
    He also has to go to a deal with his club on this matter.
    If I have grayed my hair in Iran you can't stay way from politics in Iran. Never ever

Post Thanks / Like
    No IRI dose not recognize the state of Israel and will not play against Israel. They call it the occupied Palestine. Guess what he should do the same. He won't be allowed to play against Israel any way.
    He also has to go to a deal with his club on this matter.
    If I have grayed my hair in Iran you can't stay way from politics in Iran. Never ever
    But when he scores, he will score for you and me. When he wins games, he will do it for you and me and the whole Iranian crowd who are there in the stadiums in Russia cheering for him.

Ronaldo (The Brazilian)

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Let's be honest. He is not good for Sweden national team so he selects Iran because he gets exposure in world cup.
    That is the bottom line.