Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Results 61 to 73 of 73
  1. #61
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    25,954
    Post Thanks / Like
    Seems like his paper work issue is solved and he will most likely play against Togo and Russia in few weeks.

  2. Likes Payandeh Iran, Fatso liked this post
  3. #62
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    25,954
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here you go, now Swedish NT head coach invite him for WC qualifiers against Luxembourg and Netherlands, he said i need few days to think about it.

  4. #63
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    26,447
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Babr View Post
    Here you go, now Swedish NT head coach invite him for WC qualifiers against Luxembourg and Netherlands, he said i need few days to think about it.
    The Swedish NT coach thinks he's very zerang!

    *Your love makes me strong. Your hate makes me unstoppable!
    Ronaldo (The Brazilian)
    *Life is like a roll of toilet paper! The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.

  5. #64
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    11,755
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sly View Post
    The Swedish NT coach thinks he's very zerang!
    He picked to play for us according to reports today ,,, but I don't blame the Sweden coach for trying ,he is in top form ,thanks Carlos for picking him .

  6. Likes TeamMeli liked this post
  7. #65
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Behind the Gates of Bernabeu
    Posts
    42,612
    Post Thanks / Like
    Big mistake if you ask me and that's because of the twisted mentality among the Iranian coaches. I would play for Sweden where my home is . with CQ is ok but there is no guaranteed with a Vatani coach .

  8. #66
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    25,954
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Madrid View Post
    Big mistake if you ask me and that's because of the twisted mentality among the Iranian coaches. I would play for Sweden where my home is . with CQ is ok but there is no guaranteed with a Vatani coach .
    There is no guaranty for him to be included in WC squad with Sweden(assuming they make it) PLUS play as regular, i mean look at Sweden squad now, except him and another player the rest play outside. While we have a good depth upfront but he has a huge chance to be a key player with TM, that for sure played big time into the equation.

  9. Likes oghabealborz liked this post
  10. #67
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    25,954
    Post Thanks / Like
    Plus i don't think TM end up with Vatani coach anytime soon after Queiroz era, probably as temporary caretaker but not in long term.

  11. #68
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Behind the Gates of Bernabeu
    Posts
    42,612
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Babr View Post
    There is no guaranty for him to be included in WC squad with Sweden(assuming they make it) PLUS play as regular, i mean look at Sweden squad now, except him and another player the rest play outside. While we have a good depth upfront but he has a huge chance to be a key player with TM, that for sure played a big time into the equation.
    .
    .

    yeah I hear you but I wasn't referring to this WC or WC only. you know once he puts his foot on the Pitch with TM jersey then he is tied and there'll be no way back, unless he get a nod from other coaches.

    There is a different when you leave to play for other clubs rather than leave your country of residence to play for another country. I guess this is what makes him different than the others. hopefully he makes a right decision.

  12. #69
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    25,954
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Madrid View Post
    .
    .

    yeah I hear you but I wasn't referring to this WC or WC only. you know once he puts his foot on the Pitch with TM jersey then he is tied and there'll be no way back, unless he get a nod from other coaches.

    There is a different when you leave to play for other clubs rather than leave your country of residence to play for another country. I guess this is what makes him different than the others. hopefully he makes a right decision.
    Again i don't see any foreign or even Iranian coach want give him hard time if he continue to perform well. I mean i give Dejagah example, despite being without club and playing time(injury, etc) in 2/3 of last 3 years he constantly gets the call by CQ during these times and actually does quite well, no one from Iran questioning his selection because both him and Gucci did pretty well since they decided to play for TM.

  13. #70
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Behind the Gates of Bernabeu
    Posts
    42,612
    Post Thanks / Like
    بابا مگه کم کسخلی از این فوتبال ایران در اومده. الان یکی*** میاد میگه من بازیکن ۲ رگه دعوت نمیکنم. حالا بیا درستش کن

  14. #71
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    25,954
    Post Thanks / Like
    The way he joined TM by refusing Sweden offer, he already became a hero in Iranian media, none of our dual-citizen players in past(Gucci, Dejagah, Zandi and the rest) were in similar situation to decline another NT invitation offer. So mark my words, he will still be included in squad as long as he perform well.

    Plus, i am for one as TM FAN excited to have him with TM jersey, it just added more depth to our quite balanced midfielder and forward.

  15. #72
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    25,954
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks to Ali(sly) e aziz for translating the article from Swedish to English.

    Östersund expert, Per Boman : We lose a player in Ghoddos who could compete for a starting striker position for Sweden


    http://iransportspress.com/per-boman...iker-position/

  16. Likes Sly, Fatso liked this post
  17. #73
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    7,014
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by oghabealborz View Post
    He picked to play for us according to reports today ,,, but I don't blame the Sweden coach for trying ,he is in top form ,thanks Carlos for picking him .
    oghabealborz's I respect Saman Ghoddos for his decision, he did not take the easy way out. I also do not blame the Swedish NT coach for trying. He could be just the play maker we need at the MF position. Looks like this team is stacked, minus the GK spot but to be fair Birnavand looked good against Russia. The goal that they(TM) gave up was not Birnavand's fault. If we can just get decent play from him, we should be fine at the WC in Russia. It could be worse we could be USA or even worse, Netherlands, at least we are GOING to Russia.

 

 
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •