2. Likes Sly, oghabealborz liked this post
    houmanbahal is offline Streaming/Media Team
    ISP Managers Team
    Post Thanks / Like
    Shojaie on Instagram!
    masoudsshojaei Verified

59.2k views
    6,795 comments
    سلام و عرض ادب خدمت همه هموطنان مى خواستم پيرامون مسائل پيش امده در روزهاى گذشته بدون مقدمه نكاتى را متذكر شوم: ١-اينكه بنده براى همه افرادى كه (خالصانه و دلسوزانه) از جانشان مايه مى گذارند و براى (حفظ ابرو و سرافرازى ايران عزيزمان) از هيچ كوششى دريغ نمى كنند نهايت احترام و ارادت را قائلم. ٢-هميشه كشورم برايم در اولويت بوده و هست.از اين رو در ميادين ورزشى كه حضور داشته ام هميشه سعى كردم با تمركز كافى از تمام وجودم مايه بگذارم كه بتوانم نماينده شايسته اى براى وطن و هموطنانم باشم و از انجايى كه از كودكى بزرگترين ارزويم پوشيدن پيراهن مقدس تيم ملى بوده،اكنون كه ارزويم محقق شده مطمئنا به خوبى قدر و ارزش آنرا مى دانم. ٣-بچه جنگ هستم و از شهر ايثار و مقاومت مى ايم،شهرى كه روزگارى شهر خون بود و صداى توپ و خمپاره لالايى تلخ كودكانه ما!!بنابراين مقام و جايگاه والاى عزيزانى كه از همه چيز خود گذشته اند تا از كيانمان دفاع كنند را به خوبى درك مى كنم و مى شناسم و هيچ زمان سعى نكرده و نمى كنم كه خدايى ناكرده (از اسم،تصوير و يا ايثار اين فرشتگان سوء استفاده كنم چونكه معتقدم اين كار نهايت بى شرفى و بى انصافيست) و توهين به منزلت و جايگاه انان است!(بيشتر از اين لازم به توضيح نيست!!) در اخر از هموطنانى كه ما را درك كردند سپاسگزارى مى كنم و همچنين از هنرمندان محترم و تمام فوتباليها اعم از مربيان گرامى و بازيكنان و.... نهايت تشكر و قدردانى را دارم. از مرد اخلاق فوتبال كشورمان اقاى مهدى مهدوى كيا عذرخواهى مى كنم كه بخاطر حمايت از ما اهانت هاى ناجوانمردانه اى را به جان خريد.🇮🇷🇮🇷🇮🇷🙏🏽
    يا حق
    6 -0 Yadet Nareeee
    .سوبله چوبله شش تای شد
    Emperator Hich Vaght Yadet Nareeeee
    10 Daghighe, 10 Nafare, 3ta Goal Hich Vaght Yadet Nare
    Sarvar Man. United

4. Likes Payandeh Iran, oghabealborz, Babr, Sly liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Damesh garm. Acknowledging those who matter and by not even mentioning those asshole officials who criticized them.

6. Likes oghabealborz, Babr, Sly, kasra1930 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    He could've simply said:

بنده قرارداد حرفه ای دارم و متعهد به مفاد آن. حرف دیگری نیست

But as usual, a fucking blob of kos-sher is the Iranian dish served on every fucking occasion.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bache Tehroon View Post
    He could've simply said:

بنده قرارداد حرفه ای دارم و متعهد به مفاد آن. حرف دیگری نیست

But as usual, a fucking blob of kos-sher is the Iranian dish served on every fucking occasion.
    I agree with our hapit of unnecessarily lengthening every sentence and what you wrote is actually all needed to be said but, he thanked people and simply ignored officials. That is considered a big insult. I bet you it hurts them more. So basically what he says is be kiram keh yek eddeh khodeshoono jer dadan.

9. Likes Babr, kasra1930 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Payandeh Iran View Post
    I agree with our hapit of unnecessarily lengthening every sentence and what you wrote is actually all needed to be said but, he thanked people and simply ignored officials. That is considered a big insult. I bet you it hurts them more. So basically what he says is be kiram keh yek eddeh khodeshoono jer dadan.
    Azizjan we've been a nation of "reading into things" and using dishonest ways of insulting/thanking each other long enough.

This guy is at the end of his career. If he wants to insult someone, he can just say "آقای فلانی اونجای ننت خندیدی". Remember Rob Ford?! That's a hero. Not Shojaei.

Post Thanks / Like
    Dame Masoud garm.....

12. Likes kasra1930 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Masoud is an extremely classy guy! How he ended up in Iran's football is beyond me!

Damesh garm!!!

*Your love makes me strong. Your hate makes me unstoppable!
    Ronaldo (The Brazilian)
    *Life is like a roll of toilet paper! The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.

14. Likes Babr liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am pretty sure he make the next year WC squad and even Asian Cup and then retire, specially with current situation of Dejagah and knowing CQ always preferred him to Mosalman, Shojaeian and Rafiee in numbers of occasions, He has a chance to play in two major tournaments in next year and half, he is still in decent shape, and is one of the key players of his club. So he can become only Iranian player to play in 3 WC.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Babr View Post
    I am pretty sure he make the next year WC squad and even Asian Cup and then retire, specially with current situation of Dejagah and knowing CQ always preferred him to Mosalman, Shojaeian and Rafiee in numbers of occasions, He has a chance to play in two major tournaments in next year and half, he is still in decent shape, and is one of the key players of his club. So he can become only Iranian player to play in 3 WC.
    Yeah most likely..... unless of course Ghoddos is invited and takes the CAM position. Masoud however will most likely make the squad anyways even if he doesn't get playing time.

*Your love makes me strong. Your hate makes me unstoppable!
    Ronaldo (The Brazilian)
    *Life is like a roll of toilet paper! The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456