Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kasra1930 View Post
    به گزارش تقاطع تازه***ترین پست علی کریمی در اینستگرام: "آنانی که دستی که نان***شان می***داد گاز گرفتند، محکومند به بوسیدن پاهایی که لگدشان می***زند" شماری از کاربران فضای مجازی این جمله را اشاره غیرمستقیم کریمی به وضعیت گذشته و حال مردم ایران دانسته***اند

http://news.gooya.com/2017/08/post-6324.php
    wow ! ... this guy has got balls ,he has said and done some irrational and stupid things in the past but got to admire him here ...

2. Likes kasra1930 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    It would be interesting to see how CQ reacts to this. He can practically leave and get all his money until the end of his contract. Then he can use
    this time to find a new team to coach.
    Quote Originally Posted by R_E_Z_A View Post
    You are free to express yourself within the framework of Islam. Is this difficult for you to undrestand?

Post Thanks / Like

5. Likes Payandeh Iran, Sly liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    FIFA: What's going on?

IFF: hichi ma chizi nagoftim!

http://news.gooya.com/2017/08/post-6396.php

7. Likes Sly, oghabealborz liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    lol

Chinaski kojaayee ke yaadat be kheyr.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Babr View Post
    People say what they want about Daei and his football talent but that last pass to Mahdavikia was just incredible!!! Worth to watch a million times over and over again.

Anyways, dame Hashemian garm too! If everyone is united and back each other against different stuff like they are now, many things can change in Iran!

*Your love makes me strong. Your hate makes me unstoppable!
    Ronaldo (The Brazilian)
    *Life is like a roll of toilet paper! The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.

10. Likes Babr liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    sly jaan it was one good goal.

it only becomes goal of the century and the over exaggerated description here if you MIX POLITICS WITH FOOTBALL.

it was just a second rate first round world cup game and IR, MKO and every single Iranian decided to make it an important one.

the two goals against Australia for 98 where a thousand times more significant from the football point of view.
    parvin's free kick goal in the asian cup final in 1976 was much more significant because it made Iran (not IR) to hold the record of three asian championships back to back.

people here moan and groan when the IR government goes ape shit but they, including ALL IRANIAN FANS IN THIS FORUM, are exactly the same.

after all it seems like the IR is the true REPRESENTATIVE OF IRANIAN PEOPLE.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Payandeh Iran View Post

I assure you if it comes to a decision , Iran won't back up and will even surrender the World Cup for it.

Post Thanks / Like

Couple of large pots yogurt and a brush and it will all be sorted ...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Madrid View Post
    I assure you if it comes to a decision , Iran won't back up and will even surrender the World Cup for it.
    I don't think it'll come up to that decision. An starement like keshesh nadid will jam o joor the arguement

15. Likes Babr liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by R_E_Z_A View Post
    You are free to express yourself within the framework of Islam. Is this difficult for you to undrestand?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by keyvan_pars View Post
    sly jaan it was one good goal.

it only becomes goal of the century and the over exaggerated description here if you MIX POLITICS WITH FOOTBALL.

it was just a second rate first round world cup game and IR, MKO and every single Iranian decided to make it an important one.

the two goals against Australia for 98 where a thousand times more significant from the football point of view.
    parvin's free kick goal in the asian cup final in 1976 was much more significant because it made Iran (not IR) to hold the record of three asian championships back to back.

people here moan and groan when the IR government goes ape shit but they, including ALL IRANIAN FANS IN THIS FORUM, are exactly the same.

after all it seems like the IR is the true REPRESENTATIVE OF IRANIAN PEOPLE.
    I don't know about you but I think everywhere in the world, including all the newspapers and all the other media and commentators in the western world, it was considered an important game from a political point of view. and yes, it was way over exaggerated for regular Iranians!

For Iranians though, it is and it should be very important from football point of view since it's the only goal that lead to our only win in a WC! and it's among the extremely rare goals that Iran has scored in a WC. So I don't know why you don't think it was important from football point of view! Talking about making it political.....

Ronaldo (The Brazilian)
    *Life is like a roll of toilet paper! The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't think it'll come up to that decision. An starement like keshesh nadid will jam o joor the arguement
    Exactly! Specially since FIFA got involved.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sly View Post
    I don't know about you but I think everywhere in the world, including all the newspapers and all the other media and commentators in the western world, it was considered an important game from a political point of view. and yes, it was way over exaggerated for regular Iranians!

For Iranians though, it is and it should be very important from football point of view since it's the only goal that lead to our only win in a WC! and it's among the extremely rare goals that Iran has scored in a WC. So I don't know why you don't think it was important from football point of view! Talking about making it political.....
    goals from a football point of view:

Argentina's third goal against Germany which won the world cup for them score: 3-2
    Germany's second goal against Holland in world cup final 1974: won the world cup for Germany 2-1
    Cameroon's second goal against Romania 1990, made them qualify for the second round and eventually quarter finals.
    korea's second goal against Italy in 2002 made them qualify for the quarter finals 2-1
    Spain's goal against Holland in 2010 final won the world cup for spain
    item 624 on the list IR's second goal against usa both teams easily eliminated in the first round ????

now how is this important from a footballing point of view

NO IMPORTANCE WHATSOEVER FROM A FOOTBALLING POINT OF VIEW

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by keyvan_pars View Post
    goals from a football point of view:

Argentina's third goal against Germany which won the world cup for them score: 3-2
    Germany's second goal against Holland in world cup final 1974: won the world cup for Germany 2-1
    Cameroon's second goal against Romania 1990, made them qualify for the second round and eventually quarter finals.
    korea's second goal against Italy in 2002 made them qualify for the quarter finals 2-1
    Spain's goal against Holland in 2010 final won the world cup for spain
    Yes and most of these countries have ended up first to fourth in a WC! While you're at it, why don't you add Brazil to the list? they have won the WC 5 times!

You have forgotten that before CQ, the best we could do in football was to qualify to the WC every now and then. 1998 was the first WC for Iran after 20 years and Iran won a game! Yes for us, that is and should be very important, irrespective of whom we met!

Karet kheyli doroste Keyvan jan! Ma ro ba Argentina va Cameroon va Germany moghayeseh mikoni!
    Last edited by Sly; 14-08-2017 at 04:50 AM.

Ronaldo (The Brazilian)