Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sly View Post
    When and where did Haji Safi officially apologize? I think this is a BS article! With Ghoddos being included, CQ just felt no need of inviting Masoud for these 2 games. Now the Iranian media wanna relate it to that and say there was a punishment.

CQ would be the last person to take $h*t from Iran's regime and being told what to do.
    Unfortunately he did. Check his instagram. Az cheshmam oftad.

2. Likes Babr, kasra1930, Bache Tehroon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Khaak to sareh Hajsafi. I also lost all respect i had for him. Poshte Masoud ro ham khaali kard.

Masoud is lovable character. I always liked the guy. I like him more now.

4. Likes kasra1930 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Masoud joined the elite club.

6. Likes kasra1930 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    حالا وقتی میام میگم الکی از این پسرک های بیسواد اسطوره و چسطوره نسازید بهتون برمیخوره. اینم از حاج صفی. پس فردا باورکنید همین مسعود شجاعی هم یه تری میزنه شماها میاید میگید "دیگه اسطوره نیست"! بابا ول کنید این حرفها رو. اون مملکت هر روز یه رنگه. این جماعت هر روز یه رنگه. اصلا به هیچکدومشون هیچ اعتباری نیست

درسته کار خوب خوبه و باید ارزش گذاشت و خوب همین که مسعود شجاعی حداقل کار درست رو انجام داده (عدم عذرخواهی از جاکشان ولایت) خودش چیز خوبیه ولی همین. دیگه چیز خاصی توش نیست. حرف درست حسابی یا کار درست حسابی که نکرده. فقط عذرخواهی نکرده. والله میلیونها انسان آزاده در جهان هم جای مسعود شجاعی بودند همین کار رو میکردند. و صد البته هزاران انسان واقعا وارسته که سرشون به تنشون میارزه از مسعود شجاعی بسیار شجاعانه تر عمل میکردند

چیزی رو الکی بزرگ نکنید. همه چیز رو در حد خودش مطرح کنید. در ضمن خاک بر سر اون حاج صفی

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Zob Ahan View Post
    Unfortunately he did. Check his instagram. Az cheshmam oftad.
    But I still fail to see where he apologized. I just checked his instagram. This is what he said:

در اين روزهاي پر تلاطم مردم عزيز كشورمان در سوگ قهرمانان دلاور خود هر روز فداكارانه شهيدي رادر راه آرمان انقلاب و امنيت ميهنمان تقديم ميكنند.شهيد قهرمان محسن حججي از نمونه بارز اين فداكاريهاست كه هر انسان آزاده را به تعظيم و تكريم وا ميدارد، ما نيز همچون هر ايراني با غم و اندوه اين دلاوريها را مي ستاييم.با كمال تاسف در اين ايام مردم عزيز كشورمان با رنجيدگي به حق به اتفاقي كه نمي بايست رخ ميداد به قضاوت نشستند اما به ياد داشته باشيد ما همواره براي نشاندن لبخند شادي بر لبان ٨٠ ميليون ايراني تلاش كرده و آن را افتخاري براي خود ميدانيم .ما همراه مردم پر افتخار ايران در راه انقلاب و رهبري آن حركت خواهيم كرد و مسلمان و ايراني بودن را مايه سرافرازي و سربلندي خود ميدانيم

Do you guys really think CQ would agree and listen to what the regime told him to do?

I'm 100% sure Masoud will be invited to TM again later.

*Your love makes me strong. Your hate makes me unstoppable!
    Ronaldo (The Brazilian)
    *Life is like a roll of toilet paper! The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.

Post Thanks / Like
    I still fail to see where he apologized
    .با كمال تاسف در اين ايام مردم عزيز كشورمان با رنجيدگي به حق به اتفاقي كه نمي بايست رخ ميداد به قضاوت نشستند

Do you guys really think CQ would agree and listen to what the regime told him to do?
    You obviously don't understand how CQ or any other pro coach thinks. When the boss says a player shouldn't play, he shouldn't play. End of story. CQ is not stupid to risk his multi-million dollar income for a single player.

10. Likes Zob Ahan liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bache Tehroon View Post

You obviously don't understand how CQ or any other pro coach thinks. When the boss says a player shouldn't play, he shouldn't play. End of story. CQ is not stupid to risk his multi-million dollar income for a single player.
    Judging by the past and his fights with different authorities, when did CQ ever cared about keeping his job and money before doing what ever he was told? In fact many times he himself threatened to leave and was brought back!

This is how I interpret that sentence: Unfortunately, our beloved people rightfully judged the happenings which shouldn't have happened. and then he started to defend the whole thing by saying but we always try hard to put a smile on.... bla bla bla.... I think you guys read too much into this.

*Your love makes me strong. Your hate makes me unstoppable!
    Ronaldo (The Brazilian)
    *Life is like a roll of toilet paper! The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.

Post Thanks / Like
    it is easy to live comfortably in the west ,earn a good living and enjoy a good life style and preach for those living in Iran with its limitations ,it is called hypocrisy .

Both Hajsaffi and Masoud are heroes in my eyes ,they did nothing wrong by playing against Isreali team and they did nothing wrong by coming to apologize if they had to do it .

I would have done the same ,and I promise you all of you who criticise them would have done the same if you were in their shoes .

stab yourself with a little needle then stab others with a big nail ...

Post Thanks / Like
    lol
    been on vacation for a couple of weeks

got back and the circular conversations keep going on.

well at least one thing to the credit of the forum, it is nearly as consistent as the German national team.

only comment i have here is that CQ, as BT said, thinks about millions and results. Even if Shojaei or anyone else has to kiss rahbar e bozorgvaar's cock he would 'want' them to do it. He might not say but he would. As long as it helps the team.

He, after a short period of time in IR, probably has better insight than 90% of people here and there to realize nothing in IR will ever change so he might as well get the best Squad he can to Russia, even at the cost of the whole nation losing their balls. (which they have many years ago)

Post Thanks / Like
    تا الان هنوز حرفهای روزنامه هاست
    فکر نکنم شجاعی رو محروم کنند
    انزمانی که جنبش سبز رو توطئه امریکا و اسرائیل میدونستن نیمی از تیم ملی پارچه های سبز بر مچ بستند
    و همین ها گفتن اینها را محروم که هیچ جریمه میکنند
    بعد دیدم که نه تنها محروم نشدند بلکه بازوی بند کاپیتانی هم بستند
    الان هم همینطور
    مخصوصا اینکه فیفا اگر دخالت کنه اصلا به نفع ایران نیست

Post Thanks / Like
    It is easy to live comfortably in the west ,earn a good living and enjoy a good life style and preach for those living in Iran
    LOL! Not in this case. Both Shojaei and Haj-Safi earn an extremely comfortable living outside Iran and would never need to suck Velayat's dick to survive.

It's just a matter of playing in the WC which to me is not worth selling your dignity for. Seems like Shojaei thinks the same.

16. Likes Zob Ahan liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Judging by the past and his fights with different authorities, when did CQ ever cared about keeping his job and money before doing what ever he was told? In fact many times he himself threatened to leave and was brought back!

This is how I interpret that sentence: Unfortunately, our beloved people rightfully judged the happenings which shouldn't have happened. and then he started to defend the whole thing by saying but we always try hard to put a smile on.... bla bla bla.... I think you guys read too much into this.
    As much as I like to think the same he basically said goh khordam. Fuck him.

18. Likes Babr liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Dude you have a wild imagination! LOL! You even forget your own Farsi to keep your desires alive

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bache Tehroon View Post
    LOL! Not in this case. Both Shojaei and Haj-Safi earn an extremely comfortable living outside Iran and would never need to suck Velayat's dick to survive.

It's just a matter of playing in the WC which to me is not worth selling your dignity for. Seems like Shojaei thinks the same.
    Glad that I brought a smile to your face

Dude ,we don't know their private life and their ties and obligations and family affairs ,it is not just a question of being rich and able to afford living abroad ,yes it is easy for us to say looking at it from our point of view and our way of life in the society we live in but they don't .

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by oghabealborz View Post
    it is easy to live comfortably in the west ,earn a good living and enjoy a good life style and preach for those living in Iran with its limitations ,it is called hypocrisy .

Both Hajsaffi and Masoud are heroes in my eyes ,they did nothing wrong by playing against Isreali team and they did nothing wrong by coming to apologize if they had to do it .

I would have done the same ,and I promise you all of you who criticise them would have done the same if you were in their shoes .

stab yourself with a little needle then stab others with a big nail ...
    Why Hajsafi needed to say " در خط ولایت" thing. You come and say i had to play against Israeil team because of club obligation. Ok, fine... But his stupid Insta post gave people in IR another reason to say see he apologized but Shojaei didn't. The minimum he could have done was at least to be on the same page with team captain and veteran Masoud!!