Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Anybody into grilling?

I know we have many kabob and grill experts here. What kind of a grill do you recommend for grilled g steak, chicken, fish etc...?

Post Thanks / Like
    http://forums.iransportspress.com/sh...our-vegetables

you might want to checkout that thread ostad.
    Don't pray in my school, and I won't think in your church
    Captain, thank you, thank you very much for all these passionate years you have given to your Real Madrid to my Real Madrid. I will not forget you because, among other reasons, I do not want to forget you. No matter where you go know that I love you , Real Madrid loves you. HALA MADRID
    Some find their Mecca in Saudi Arabia, Some in Palestine and some in Vatican, I find mine in Madrid and I call it “The Estadio Santiago Bernabéu”

3. Likes Finally liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I didn't get what you exactly mean, are you asking for recommendation of a brand, or you want know the preference between gas or Charcoal BBQ?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Finally View Post
    I know we have many kabob and grill experts here. What kind of a grill do you recommend for grilled g steak, chicken, fish etc...?
    .You can't go wrong with webber for either gas or charcoal , a bit Pricey but they will last much longer . Try to maintain your grill , don't just use it and leave till the next use. one small trick if you grill fish,
    clean the grill and then cut a potato in half and rub it on the surface , it will prevent the stickiness

6. Likes Finally liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing but a Weber. I've had mine for 14 years (A genesis). Only when I start remodeling the back yard I will give it away. The only thing that is damaged is the cover due to sun and rain and ...........

8. Likes Finally, Babr, TeamMeli liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooya View Post
    http://forums.iransportspress.com/sh...our-vegetables

you might want to checkout that thread ostad.
    Thanks Pooya, but that thread is about how to grill your vegetable. I am more interested to know about what would be a good brand to buy.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Babr View Post
    I didn't get what you exactly mean, are you asking for recommendation of a brand, or you want know the preference between gas or Charcoal BBQ?
    Yes, I am looking for recommendation on a brand. I am familiar with Webber, but I was looking at a hybrid grill that can do both gas and solid fuel (Wood and char coal).
    I was hoping folks here might have come across such beast.
    The only one I have found so far is made by Alfresco -> http://www.alfrescogrills.com/30-alx...l-accessories/

11. Likes Babr liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, I am looking for recommendation on a brand. I am familiar with Webber, but I was looking at a hybrid grill that can do both gas and solid fuel (Wood and char coal).
    The only one I have found so far is made by Alfresco -> http://www.alfrescogrills.com/30-alx...l-accessories/
    I also think Weber is the best, i don't have that but few friends have it and are very happy, i don't know much about hybrid grill though. I guess having a good grill is one thing, how you marinate and specially cook steak, chicken, Kabab, Vegetables, etc is another thing. Cooking is the key, specially for steaks.

Post Thanks / Like
    Forget that. Buy a Weber gas grill and a $20 manghal iranian style for charcoal unless you are looking for a smoker.

14. Likes Babr, Finally liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    weber is for the amatures.this is what the pros get.

https://www.webstaurantstore.com/147...or-grills.html

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Playboy View Post
    weber is for the amatures.this is what the pros get.

https://www.webstaurantstore.com/147...or-grills.html
    ببخشید سبیلهاتون را ندیدیم.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Zob Ahan View Post
    Forget that. Buy a Weber gas grill and a $20 manghal iranian style for charcoal unless you are looking for a smoker.
    Yes, that's what I have had for a long time, but I am looking into building an outdoor kitchen with built-in appliance. I don't want to maintain two types of Grill (Gas and Coal). That's why I am leaning towards the hybrid model that gives me best of both world and at the same time, it looks nice. BTW, I ended up using my $20.00 Manghal most of the time instead of gas powered grill. I don't want to spend lots of money on an outdoor kitchen and then end up using a $20.00 Manghal again :-)

Post Thanks / Like
    I have been using a Webber for the last five years, before that I had another one for over 10 but sold it when I moved. I do not understand like others pointed out are you looking for a specific brand or gas v chacoal BBQ? I stay away from charcoal because every time you have to buy it. I also stick with propane because you taste the meat and not the charcoal. I grill at least every day, chicken, fish, meat or steak so I say you can't fail with a Webber. There are also other good brands and sometimes like on black Friday, you can get a good grill for half the price. Just wait for the good deals you might be able to get a $300 grill for $150.

Post Thanks / Like
    If you are looking for something different than try Treager smoker.You won't get kabob like we do it on manghal, but rib eyes, chicken, fish come out tasty and it never burns the food.

20. Likes TeamMeli, Finally liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Speaking of grilling a friend of mine had her mom in visiting from the old country and we went to his house to meet her. My friend was BBQing and his mom asked me "Shoma ham gooreel mikonid?". I blushed and was shocked at what I heard when my wife saved my ass of an embarrassment and said "baleh ma ham kabob va steak dorost mikonim."

22. Likes Babr, Finally, Real Madrid liked this post