Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Zob Ahan View Post
    Speaking of grilling a friend of mine had her mom in visiting from the old country and we went to his house to meet her. My friend was BBQing and his mom asked me "Shoma ham gooreel mikonid?". I blushed and was shocked at what I heard when my wife saved my ass of an embarrassment and said "baleh ma ham kabob va steak dorost mikonim."
    this reminds me of my friend's fiancee who used to say Khaye Mishkoonam instead of khahesh mikonam . she was from Thailand

2. Likes Kian Pars, Babr liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Madrid View Post
    this reminds me of my friend's fiancee who used to say Khaye Mishkoonam instead of khahesh mikonam . she was from Thailand
    Hahahahahahahahahahhaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Man grilling is easy. I suggest buy a decent BBQ (doesn't need to be expensive at all!) use wood (natural) you can buy them. Don't ever use those poisonous charcoals, next the most important thing is marinating the meat ! Personally for chicken I always like to marinate within yoghurt and saffron (yes saffron) they bought make the meat so tender. For meat I prefer to use more red wine . ( depends how u like your meat medium or well done or rare). I can tell u most important is u use wood and he right meat and out of all this MARINATION!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Likes Babr liked this post

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12