Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Madrid View Post
    Magical night for Neymar

Neymar is simply amazing. Right decision to leave Barcelona. He is going to be fantastic for PSG.

Post Thanks / Like
    Great first day in Serie A. As I said all the top teams are very strong this year in addition to Milan and Inter.

Really good day for my beloved Inter.

3. Likes Pooya liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    @Real Madrid, Neymar is going to be fantastic at PSG and it was the right move for him but it is not over for Barcelona. They just signed Dembele and if you look at his champion's league stats, they are comparable to Naymar. He had six assists for Dortmund, Neymar had eight. Barcelona gets to sign Dembele for 170,000,000, and PSG gets their young star backed by Qatari money of course. Anyways this is one of those times where it worked out for both teams. Right now I am watching Bermen vs Bayern and I am watching now Neuer does i n his return, along with Robben. Those guys haven't been playing for a LONG TIME, especially Robben so they are going to be rusty so far first half is about to end 0-0. By the way I think PSG will go FAR in the CL but they still need one more solid player to win it and beat a Bayern or a Real Madrid. By the way I have no idea how Barcelona are still the favorites, next are Bayren and Real, even after losing Neymar. I know Dembele is good but I was surprised to not see Barce's odds go down a bit.
    Last edited by TeamMeli; 26-08-2017 at 04:22 PM.

5. Likes Real Madrid liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wow two goals by Lewendowski, the last one was a thing of beauty, through the GK's legs. I thought the first goal was offsides but the refs did not call it and they did not review it. There is no disputing the 2nd goal, that was just a touch of class. Clearly, Bermen were playing not to lose, the last time they got a result v Bayern was 14 games ago or 7 years, that is the current Bundesliga record. 2-0 Bayern 75' Bermen missed one chance when they had three green shirts to one red but the guy lost his composure, shot when he should have passed. Werber bermen could have been up 1-0 and that would have changed the dynamic of the game but the score is 2-0 #MIASANMIA. I was getting worried there for a minute it was looking as if they were going to tie.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamMeli View Post
    Wow two goals by Lewendowski, the last one was a thing of beauty, through the GK's legs. I thought the first goal was offsides but the refs did not call it and they did not review it. There is no disputing the 2nd goal, that was just a touch of class. Clearly, Bermen were playing not to lose, the last time they got a result v Bayern was 14 games ago or 7 years, that is the current Bundesliga record. 2-0 Bayern 75' Bermen missed one chance when they had three green shirts to one red but the guy lost his composure, shot when he should have passed. Werber bermen could have been up 1-0 and that would have changed the dynamic of the game but the score is 2-0 #MIASANMIA. I was getting worried there for a minute it was looking as if they were going to tie.
    His first goal was certainly offside

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Madrid View Post
    His first goal was certainly offside
    I cannot BELIEVE that they did not review the video on that one, I mean if THAT was not offside then a gang load of players should have scored more goals, throughout their career. The ref screwed the pooch on that play but the 2nd goal was just simply class, through the GK's legs like Azmoun's goal v Uzbekistan. There was no disputing the 2nd goal and WB had their chances, despite playing not to lose. Caveat, Real Madrid jan and everyone, I opened up a 2017-18 Bundesliga thread so that this doesn't become a cluster, we can discuss all Bundesliga related games there. This thread would get too big if we put all the other leagues in one and we have enough Bundesliga fans here so I figured it would be ok,
    Last edited by TeamMeli; 26-08-2017 at 08:40 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Great win for Inter today, nice to see some action back in Serie A and not Juve year after year.
    Don't pray in my school, and I won't think in your church
    Captain, thank you, thank you very much for all these passionate years you have given to your Real Madrid to my Real Madrid. I will not forget you because, among other reasons, I do not want to forget you. No matter where you go know that I love you , Real Madrid loves you. HALA MADRID
    Some find their Mecca in Saudi Arabia, Some in Palestine and some in Vatican, I find mine in Madrid and I call it “The Estadio Santiago Bernabéu”

10. Likes Iran-Esteghlal-Inter liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Great performance by Inter in second half even though Roma had a very unlucky day and hit the post 3 times.
    This is going to be a competitive year in Serie A.

houmanbahal is online now Streaming/Media Team
    ISP Managers Team
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Iran-Esteghlal-Inter View Post
    Great performance by Inter in second half even though Roma had a very unlucky day and hit the post 3 times.
    This is going to be a competitive year in Serie A.
    I got to say VAR fucked Roma!!! but overall good win by Inter.
    6 -0 Yadet Nareeee
    .سوبله چوبله شش تای شد
    Emperator Hich Vaght Yadet Nareeeee
    10 Daghighe, 10 Nafare, 3ta Goal Hich Vaght Yadet Nare
    Sarvar Man. United

Post Thanks / Like
    Perisic wants to stay at Inter and most likely will not join Man U. Great news. He is really needed.

Post Thanks / Like
    Lazio raping Milan

4-0 already

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like