Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooya View Post
    I dont understand how Icardi has such a low buyout clause (110 million) he is lethal.
    This very thing has come up to Inter boards attention as they are very afraid of big clubs easily putting up 110 million for him, which would be nightmare for Inter. Therefore the talks right now are to try and once again negotiate his contract mainly to raise his buyout clause by a hefty sum (even though he just recently extended his contract)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Azhidahak View Post
    The amazing thing is how he has been this lethal and incredible every year, season after season and been scoring constantly even in seasons when the entire Inter team has been playing like shit. And STILL, he is only 24!!
    I don't think we are playing bad this year. Our defense is great. Škriniar is fantastic in defense. Perisic is playing great. Overall we are supplying good chacnes for Icardi to score. If we get 1 - 2 good players in winter transfer, we could win it all ... I am so excited.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Iran-Esteghlal-Inter View Post
    I don't think we are playing bad this year. Our defense is great. Škriniar is fantastic in defense. Perisic is playing great. Overall we are supplying good chacnes for Icardi to score. If we get 1 - 2 good players in winter transfer, we could win it all ... I am so excited.
    I was talking about previous seasons when Inter has been terrible. This year we are playing well so far.

Post Thanks / Like
    Icardi amazes me. How this guy sniffs balls is quite special. Can't really put it in words or pinpoint exactly what is special about him, but damn! What a striker!

5. Likes Azhidahak liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bache Tehroon View Post
    Icardi amazes me. How this guy sniffs balls is quite special. Can't really put it in words or pinpoint exactly what is special about him, but damn! What a striker!
    If you ask me I would say its his goal/chance ratio and his incredible skill for scoring out of few chances. He isnt an extraordinary dribbler, his technique is average, his speed is average, his physique is average but when it comes to making the most out of his chances then seriously he is second to no one! You give the guy 10 chances and he will score 8-9 out of them, its just mind blowing how long he has kept doing it and from such a young age, no matter if its with his left foot, right foot, head, knee or just has a split of a second. In a really big attacking/dominating team like Real or Barca he would be scoring 40 goals per seasons...

Thats why I say in past seasons when Inter was playing like crap and we sometimes only made like 2-3 chances in a game he just still scored 2 out of 2 chances almost every time and has been carrying this team since he was like 20 years old
    Last edited by Azhidahak; 21-11-2017 at 08:58 PM.

7. Likes Bache Tehroon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Azhidahak View Post
    If you ask me I would say its his goal/chance ratio and his incredible skill for scoring out of few chances. He isnt an extraordinary dribbler, his technique is average, his speed is average, his physique is average but when it comes to making the most out of his chances then seriously he is second to no one! You give the guy 10 chances and he will score 8-9 out of them, its just mind blowing how long he has kept doing it and from such a young age, no matter if its with his left foot, right foot, head, knee or just has a split of a second. In a really big attacking/dominating team like Real or Barca he would be scoring 40 goals per seasons...

Thats why I say in past seasons when Inter was playing like crap and we sometimes only made like 2-3 chances in a game he just still scored 2 out of 2 chances almost every time and has been carrying this team since he was like 20 years old
    Judging by how he has conducted himself at Inter and how he's got the Captain's armband now, I'm not sure he would be suitable for giant clubs like Madrid or Barca. He thrives on being the sole star of the team. He wants that distinctiveness. But if he's scoring left and right, then who's to say he can't be the sole star of a giant club? If fucking Benzema and lame-ass Suarez can start for those clubs, then Icardi should be their boss.

9. Likes Azhidahak liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    what a crazy game between Dort and Schalke , hosts were up 4-0 in the first 25 min but the game ended 4-4

12' Dortmund 1-0 Schalke
    18' Dortmund 2-0 Schalke
    20' Dortmund 3-0 Schalke
    25' Dortmund 4-0 Schalke
    61' Dortmund 4-1 Schalke
    65' Dortmund 4-2 Schalke
    86' Dortmund 4-3 Schalke
    92' Dortmund 4-4 Schalke
    Last edited by Real Madrid; 25-11-2017 at 05:41 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Watching Inter Cagliari now and its quite funny. Cagliari has completely dominated the first 30 minutes and had many super chances to score, but instead after 30 minutes Inter finally goes forward creates 1 chance and of course Icardi scores.

Post Thanks / Like
    Icardi ... what a striker ...
    Don't pray in my school, and I won't think in your church
    Captain, thank you, thank you very much for all these passionate years you have given to your Real Madrid to my Real Madrid. I will not forget you because, among other reasons, I do not want to forget you. No matter where you go know that I love you , Real Madrid loves you. HALA MADRID
    Some find their Mecca in Saudi Arabia, Some in Palestine and some in Vatican, I find mine in Madrid and I call it “The Estadio Santiago Bernabéu”

13. Likes Iran-Esteghlal-Inter liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Icardi Scored 2 goals, he is always in the right place in theright time
    Cagliari 1 - Inter 3

Post Thanks / Like

16. Likes Iran-Esteghlal-Inter liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Barca should pack 10 of its players in one package and trade them for Icardi.

Icardi's mother is probably a more lethal striker than Suarez and Alcacer combined.

Post Thanks / Like

Icardi's mother is probably a more lethal striker than Suarez and Alcacer combined.
    Not for sale .. Sorry

Post Thanks / Like

Please go away, Real wants Icardi ...
    Don't pray in my school, and I won't think in your church
    Captain, thank you, thank you very much for all these passionate years you have given to your Real Madrid to my Real Madrid. I will not forget you because, among other reasons, I do not want to forget you. No matter where you go know that I love you , Real Madrid loves you. HALA MADRID
    Some find their Mecca in Saudi Arabia, Some in Palestine and some in Vatican, I find mine in Madrid and I call it “The Estadio Santiago Bernabéu”

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Iran-Esteghlal-Inter View Post
    Not for sale .. Sorry

21. Likes Iran-Esteghlal-Inter, Azhidahak liked this post