Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    in the favour of Napoli

Post Thanks / Like
    We played an absolutely terrible match. I was expecting Juve to be dominating the match on their home turf but not like this! Luck was really the only thing that gave us 1 point today as Juve honestly were 10 times better team no matter how hard that is to say out loud.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Azhidahak View Post
    We played an absolutely terrible match. I was expecting Juve to be dominating the match on their home turf but not like this! Luck was really the only thing that gave us 1 point today as Juve honestly were 10 times better team no matter how hard that is to say out loud.
    They are a deeper team but Inter will win Serie A.

Post Thanks / Like
    Dude, you got what you came for, You wanted 1 point playing AWAY ... sometimes in football, you can not play an exciting game, you play to earn that point !!!
    Don't pray in my school, and I won't think in your church
    Captain, thank you, thank you very much for all these passionate years you have given to your Real Madrid to my Real Madrid. I will not forget you because, among other reasons, I do not want to forget you. No matter where you go know that I love you , Real Madrid loves you. HALA MADRID
    Some find their Mecca in Saudi Arabia, Some in Palestine and some in Vatican, I find mine in Madrid and I call it “The Estadio Santiago Bernabéu”

5. Likes Iran-Esteghlal-Inter liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooya View Post
    Dude, you got what you came for, You wanted 1 point playing AWAY ... sometimes in football, you can not play an exciting game, you play to earn that point !!!
    I am absolutely happy with the 1 point, but not happy with the play. Its not like we were controlling the game or defending well or even parking the buss, we were actually quite lost and Juve had so many clear chances I think we were extremely lucky not to concede. When you play a game like we did, you loose 8 out of 10 times, but this time we were really lucky.

But yes, looking only at the result and nothing else then I'm more than happy with the result.

Post Thanks / Like
    This sucks ... Inter lost for the first time this season to Udinese ! I still have faith in them.
    Captain, thank you, thank you very much for all these passionate years you have given to your Real Madrid to my Real Madrid. I will not forget you because, among other reasons, I do not want to forget you. No matter where you go know that I love you , Real Madrid loves you. HALA MADRID
    Some find their Mecca in Saudi Arabia, Some in Palestine and some in Vatican, I find mine in Madrid and I call it “The Estadio Santiago Bernabéu”

8. Likes Iran-Esteghlal-Inter liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pooya jan these things happen sometimes you lose to a team you should not. I am just happy Ulricht came up huge and Muller had a world class goal v Stuttgart. Ironically, he saved the PK, against his old team. I think it would be a jerk move by Bayern Munchen to go after Leno now. Ulricht can be the 1 until Neuer returns, at least we will be stacked at the GK spot.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hamsik matched Maradona´s Napoli record , I hope Sarri and his boys win it this year

Post Thanks / Like
    This sucks ... Inter lost for the first time this season to Udinese ! I still have faith in them.
    Such unfair game ... In the first half, Inter had 22 shots and most of the possession. One stupid penalty by Santon changed the game. video replay screwed us.

Post Thanks / Like
    Chiellini is doing his phd in economy, won't be surprised to see him in Juves management group after his retirement.

Post Thanks / Like
    I thought he is an idiot ... apparently not

Post Thanks / Like
    Let's see if Roma can stop Juve today.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Iran-Esteghlal-Inter View Post
    Let's see if Roma can stop Juve today.
    Dont think so, and WTF happened to Inter ?

Post Thanks / Like
    Dont think so, and WTF happened to Inter ?
    Don't know man. We didn't lose to top teams and all of sudden two games a row against shitty teams which we were the better team. I am so mad

Post Thanks / Like
    Roma so unlucky not getting a point from Juve game