Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 61

Thread: good old days

  1. #16
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    2,136
    Post Thanks / Like
    No...no, no, that's top quality homie, aint no artificial sound.
    That's the way the old vinyl records sound, a very natural sound, you can't find that kind of sound "fuzz" nowadays and anymore.
    Believe me bro, that sound is okay!

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2,513
    Post Thanks / Like
    tricky dick in iran.


  3. Likes Real Madrid liked this post
  4. #18
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2,513
    Post Thanks / Like
    report on gas prices going up back in the early 70s.


  5. #19
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    11,781
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Playboy View Post
    tricky dick in iran.

    I remember that day ,it was live on TV ,Nixon was taken to Shahyad square and Tehran mayor presented him with the golden key of Tehran ...

  6. Likes Zob Ahan, Arash_Tombangir liked this post
  7. #20
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    2,136
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by oghabealborz View Post
    I remember that day ,it was live on TV ,Nixon was taken to Shahyad square and Tehran mayor presented him with the golden key of Tehran ...
    I wasn't even born (that clip is 5 years older than I am), yet have the amazing and incredible chills when I see these pictures.
    What it was, what it has become, look how it looks like now.....man, let us all cry!
    This one is even older than the first clip, PERSIAN ÜBER ALLES!!


  8. #21
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    14,641
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Arash_Tombangir View Post
    I wasn't even born (that clip is 5 years older than I am), yet have the amazing and incredible chills when I see these pictures.
    What it was, what it has become, look how it looks like now.....man, let us all cry!
    This one is even older than the first clip, PERSIAN ÜBER ALLES!!

    این سفر یک نقطه سیاه در تاریخ المان و سفر شاه ایران به خارج بود
    هزاران المانی برعلیه شاه که او را نماد امپریالیسم و غارت قشر فقیر جامعه ایرانی می دانستند تظاهر کردند
    شاه حتی در المان عده ای را با چوب و چماق به جان تظاهر کنندگان المانی انداخت
    همچنین پلیس المان با خشونت هرچه تمام جلوی انها را گرفت که در این بین یک جوان المانی کشته شد
    و دها تن زخمی
    افتضاحی که سفر شاه به المان ببار اورد سالها گریبان ایران و حکومت المان را گرفت


  9. #22
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    11,781
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by General Parsaian View Post
    این سفر یک نقطه سیاه در تاریخ المان و سفر شاه ایران به خارج بود
    هزاران المانی برعلیه شاه که او را نماد امپریالیسم و غارت قشر فقیر جامعه ایرانی می دانستند تظاهر کردند
    شاه حتی در المان عده ای را با چوب و چماق به جان تظاهر کنندگان المانی انداخت
    همچنین پلیس المان با خشونت هرچه تمام جلوی انها را گرفت که در این بین یک جوان المانی کشته شد
    و دها تن زخمی
    افتضاحی که سفر شاه به المان ببار اورد سالها گریبان ایران و حکومت المان را گرفت

    That was orchestrated demonstration by East German secret service and they shot that youth ,it was revealed when East Germany ceased to exist and documents came out .

    all part of the communist campaign against the regime .

  10. Likes Zob Ahan liked this post
  11. #23
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    14,641
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by oghabealborz View Post
    That was orchestrated demonstration by East German secret service and they shot that youth ,it was revealed when East Germany ceased to exist and documents came out .

    all part of the communist campaign against the regime .
    بله البته بعد از چهل سال گفتند ان پلیسی که او را کشته جاسوس المان شرقی بوده
    که این خودش به نوبه خود موشکافی لازم دارد
    ولی موضوع این نیست که چه کسی ان تظاهر کنند هرا کشت موضوع بر سر این است که تا چه اندازهمردم المان و اروپا از اوضاع
    ایران در انزمان با خبر بوده اند و فقر و فلاکت ایران را به خاطر وجود شاه میدانستند

  12. #24
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    11,781
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by General Parsaian View Post
    بله البته بعد از چهل سال گفتند ان پلیسی که او را کشته جاسوس المان شرقی بوده
    که این خودش به نوبه خود موشکافی لازم دارد
    ولی موضوع این نیست که چه کسی ان تظاهر کنند هرا کشت موضوع بر سر این است که تا چه اندازهمردم المان و اروپا از اوضاع
    ایران در انزمان با خبر بوده اند و فقر و فلاکت ایران را به خاطر وجود شاه میدانستند
    Yeah, that was all load of bollocks, crying crocodile tears for Iranians lack of human rights and poverty to carry their own agenda.
    Fucking two face hypocrits ignoring cunts in Saudi and other shit holes and picking on us.

  13. Likes Payandeh Iran, Zob Ahan, tajrish liked this post
  14. #25
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    26,465
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've posted this video in this forum before but I never get tired of watching it....

    This is a footage of Tehran's train station back in the 40's when Polish immigrants were gonna leave the country....

    All these people are all dead now:


    *Your love makes me strong. Your hate makes me unstoppable!
    Ronaldo (The Brazilian)
    *Life is like a roll of toilet paper! The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.

  15. Likes Playboy liked this post
  16. #26
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2,513
    Post Thanks / Like
    tehran in 1956.looks like havana of today with all the big
    american cars.


  17. #27
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2,513
    Post Thanks / Like
    one year after the revolution hair cover for women is still optional.


  18. Likes Zob Ahan liked this post
  19. #28
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2,513
    Post Thanks / Like
    tehran in 1956 with some pretty legged women playing very bad tennis.


  20. #29
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2,513
    Post Thanks / Like
    pre-revolution iran is chic now.
    new article in daily mail about the good old days.


    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...evolution.html






  21. #30
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Behind the Gates of Bernabeu
    Posts
    42,643
    Post Thanks / Like

  22. Likes General Parsaian, A8K liked this post
 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •